Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Victorian guy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Victorian guy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Victorian guy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Victorian guy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Victorian guy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Victorian guy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Victorian guy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Victorian guy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Victorian guy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Victorian guy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Victorian guy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

GREG KOVACS COLLAPSES in GYM!!! RIP?

Brothers,

On Saturday, January 19, 2008, Greg Kovacs collapsed while training at a Bally's Fitness Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. You will, no doubt, read about this in muscle magazines- but let me tell you what really happened. Please, no "He had it coming.." -or other such callous, cruel input. Kovacs pushed gettiing huge to the limit- to the very end- or, I pray, no further than Death's doorstep.

I was there. In the gym. The following true story is upsetting for me to recount, but someone has to tell what happened before all the gossip and lies run amok!

I was training at Bally's on a ridiculously expensive day pass, along with my training partner and family chauffeur, Nobby. I came over from England some weeks back to start up a gym of my own, but was out to see what innovations the competition were coming out with.

We had just taken a rest after having both completed forced-rep cheat barbell curls, 285 fo 5 reps, when I noticed none other than Greg Kovacs doing military presses! Kovacs has always been one of my favourite bodybuilders, and one of the most underappreciated of all time!
    But something drew my immediate disgust. This wasnt the Kovacs I had envisaged, a monster handling hundreds of pounds in every lift- in fact, he wasnt even screaming, or so much as grunting loudly, as he pushed 225 for reps in behind-the neck presses. Who was spotting him? None other than a WOMAN, for God's sake! Nobby and I lumbered over to the bench he was using, and waited for him to rack the weight. I glared at the woman standing behind the bench and snarled "Get the **** out of here, Jezebel!". "I-I'm his wife...who the hell.." she stammered. "NOW, You INFIDEL!!", I screamed, and smacked her hard across the face, sending her to the ground. Nobby's steel-toed drill boot came crashing into her ribs, sending her flying a safe distance away. No more meddling- Greg wouldn't have his workouts watered-down and his Iron Warrior spirit softened by some wench while I was around- no, BY GOD!
    Nobby and I quickly added a 45 pound and a 25 pound plate to each side, while Greg seemed to look around with a stunned expression. "ROIGHT MATE- BUSINESS, AS USUAL!!" Nobby roared, and didnt give Greg so much a lift-off as dropped the bar into his hands- it was lift, or die! "C'mon KOVACS...ALL THE WAY DOWN..!!" I screamed, as Greg seemed to be fighting to keep the bar from not descending down to the back of his shoulders. "L-l-l-look, guys.." he sputtered, but there was no way out. His face turning a crimson red, he struggled, screaming, to lift the bar, or perhaps escape, who knows- while Nobby and I screamed words of encouragement! Shaking, sweating, he managed to raise the 365 pounds, and no sooner had Nobby grabbed the bar and racked it than Kovacs simply collapsed, like a bag of rags, to the floor! He wasn't moving.
    "By GOD- now that is the Kovacs I REMEMBER!!" I snarled. "Fookin roight, mate!" Nobby agreed. Gym management came running over, and someone screamed "CALL 9-1-1!!". Nobby and I slowly backed away from the scene, then decided it was best to vacate the premises- after all, Greg's wife had been assaulted and there were witnesses- and a police car had pulled up to the front of the gym. We quickly made our way to a rear fire escape exit, made it out the back, and fled, laughing!
    Kovacs is on life support at Toronto General Hospital as I write this. Say a prayer for him, bros!
    Last edited by Victorian guy; 01-19-2008 at 08:10 PM. Reason: grammar

Stats: 6'0", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12054
    Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Just_Lift's BodySpace
    ARE YOU SERIOUS??? man that sucks, i hope he lives
    _______POW_______

Stats: 6'4", 232 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3826
    Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Shanecutler51's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Victorian guy View Post
    Brothers,

On Saturday, January 19, 2008, Greg Kovacs collapsed while training at a Bally's Fitness Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. You will, no doubt, read about this in muscle magazines- but let me tell you what really happened. Please, no "He had it coming.." -or other such callous, cruel input. Kovacs pushed gettiing huge to the limit- to the very end- or, I pray, no further than Death's doorstep.

I was there. In the gym. The following true story is upsetting for me to recount, but someone has to tell what happened before all the gossip and lies run amok!

I was training at Bally's on a ridiculously expensive day pass, along with my training partner and family chauffeur, Nobby. I came over from England some weeks back to start up a gym of my own, but was out to see what innovations the competition were coming out with.

We had just taken a rest after having both completed forced-rep cheat barbell curls, 285 fo 5 reps, when I noticed none other than Greg Kovacs doing military presses! Kovacs has always been one of my favourite bodybuilders, and one of the most underappreciated of all time!
    But something drew my immediate disgust. This wasnt the Kovacs I had envisaged, a monster handling hundreds of pounds in every lift- in fact, he wasnt even screaming, or so much as grunting loudly, as he pushed 225 for reps in behind-the neck presses. Who was spotting him? None other than a WOMAN, for God's sake! Nobby and I lumbered over to the bench he was using, and waited for him to rack the weight. I glared at the woman standing behind the bench and snarled "Get the **** out of here, Jezebel!". "I-I'm his wife...who the hell.." she stammered. "NOW, You INFIDEL!!", I screamed, and smacked her hard across the face, sending her to the ground. Nobby's steel-toed drill boot came crashing into her ribs, sending her flying a safe distance away. No more meddling- Greg wouldn't have his workouts watered-down and his Iron Warrior spirit softened by some wench while I was around- no, BY GOD!
    Nobby and I quickly added a 45 pound and a 25 pound plate to each side, while Greg seemed to look around with a stunned expression. "ROIGHT MATE- BUSINESS, AS USUAL!!" Nobby roared, and didnt give Greg so much a lift-off as dropped the bar into his hands- it was lift, or die! "C'mon KOVACS...ALL THE WAY DOWN..!!" I screamed, as Greg seemed to be fighting to keep the bar from not descending down to the back of his shoulders. "L-l-l-look, guys.." he sputtered, but there was no way out. His face turning a crimson red, he struggled, screaming, to lift the bar, or perhaps escape, who knows- while Nobby and I screamed words of encouragement! Shaking, sweating, he managed to raise the 365 pounds, and no sooner had Nobby grabbed the bar and racked it than Kovacs simply collapsed, like a bag of rags, to the floor! He wasn't moving.
    "By GOD- now that is the Kovacs I REMEMBER!!" I snarled. "Fookin roight, mate!" Nobby agreed. Gym management came running over, and someone screamed "CALL 9-1-1!!". Nobby and I slowly backed away from the scene, then decided it was best to vacate the premises- after all, Greg's wife had been assaulted and there were witnesses- and a police car had pulled up to the front of the gym. We quickly made our way to a rear fire escape exit, made it out the back, and fled, laughing!
    Kovacs is on life support at Toronto General Hospital as I write this. Say a prayer for him, bros!
    This one was better then the last

Stats: 5'9", 202 lbs
    BodyPoints: 18854
    Colemans#1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Colemans#1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Colemans#1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Colemans#1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Colemans#1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Colemans#1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Colemans#1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Colemans#1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Colemans#1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Colemans#1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Colemans#1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Colemans#1's BodySpace
    its been a while
    Thanks Ronnie, you're a true legend

Well done Dexter Jackson!!!

"You live on earth one time and one time only. There's only one u, why not look as good as possible?" - lord infamous

"The more a man learns, he realises how little he knows"

Stats: 65'7", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31811
    Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Duckenheimer's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Just_Lift View Post
    Eejit.

Oh, and 5 star thread.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 44913
    BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BigChamp89's BodySpace
    i havent even read it yet but by reading who posted it i already know its fake
    RIP King of the Hill best show ever
    1/12/97 - 9/13/09

Our Arnold, whose arms are heavy,
    Vascular be thy veins
    Nine sets of lunges, ten reps be done,
    To add girth as it is to strengthen.
    Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us of our fats,
    As we forgive those who are fat too.
    And lead us not into overtraining, nor deliver us pizzas,
    For thou art the king of the dumbell, the power clean, and the steroids forever,
    Amen.

Stats: 5'11", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 30250
    LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LUKEDEICHER's BodySpace

OP is a ............................

BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigChamp89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by LUKEDEICHER View Post
    his left nip appears to have disappeared.
    1/12/97 - 9/13/09

Vascular be thy veins
    For thou art the king of the dumbell, the power clean, and the steroids forever,
    Amen.

LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LUKEDEICHER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by BB/MISC View Post
    his left nip appears to have disappeared.
    This shot is better of Greg, no nip concerns in this photo...................

BodyPoints: 978
    BobDaNob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BobDaNob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BobDaNob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BobDaNob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BobDaNob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BobDaNob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BobDaNob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BobDaNob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BobDaNob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BobDaNob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BobDaNob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BobDaNob's BodySpace
    It's times like this that I wish I had a laptop to read this **** on the toilet. LOL
    The assassins of freedom tend the burning of truth.

Stats: 5'11", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13365
    The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit The Abomination's BodySpace
    Another classic!!
    memcop's St Jude donation thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--

Click/help links:
    http://thehungersite.greatergood.com/clickToGive/ths/home

Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shanecutler51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

what the hell is going on there? or is he an older guy, I can't tell

Originally Posted by Shanecutler51 View Post
    what the hell is going on there? or is he an older guy, I can't tell
    Unfortunately, Greg Kovacs has changed a little over the years..............

Unfortunately, Greg Kovacs has changed a little over the years..............

Indeed he has, He looks great in the first 2 pics.

oh lawds
    1/12/97 - 9/13/09

Vascular be thy veins
    Amen.

Stats: 6'6", 666 lbs
    BodyPoints: 27063
    Guest6666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guest6666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guest6666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guest6666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guest6666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guest6666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guest6666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guest6666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guest6666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guest6666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guest6666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Guest6666's BodySpace
    epic story

fooking roight mate!
    Religious people are idiots

Stats: 6'0", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22139
    Loctus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loctus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loctus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loctus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loctus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loctus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loctus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loctus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loctus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loctus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loctus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Loctus's BodySpace
    LMAO. Awesome.

"Nobby" reminds me of Dorians lifting partner
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

Still admirin Xmas brah? BaSsSiKk's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 189 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13147
    BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BaSsSiKk's BodySpace

No concerns to tighten the waist either
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.
    "We don't mind suckin on toes!"
    - Jack Black

I try to rep back anyone who reps me but it's a mission...

Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Just_Lift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by BB/MISC View Post
    i havent even read it yet but by reading who posted it i already know its fake
    M I missing something ???? is it really fake?
    _______POW_______

Stats: 65'7", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31811
    Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Duckenheimer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Duckenheimer's BodySpace

Question

M I missing something ???? is it really fake?
    Are you able to read?
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

Originally Posted by Duckenheimer View Post
    Are you able to read?
    i guess soo.. hollyyyy fuc* im stupid ...lol i just read the whole thing ... i am apologizes
    Last edited by Just_Lift; 01-20-2008 at 04:30 PM.
    _______POW_______

Stats: 6'2", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2378
    bigdan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigdan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigdan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigdan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigdan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigdan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigdan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigdan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigdan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigdan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigdan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bigdan's BodySpace

Exclamation

pretty funny. 5 stars fo sho

Registered User breathingmurder's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 18792
    breathingmurder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) breathingmurder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) breathingmurder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) breathingmurder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) breathingmurder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) breathingmurder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) breathingmurder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) breathingmurder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) breathingmurder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) breathingmurder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) breathingmurder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit breathingmurder's BodySpace
    Long time no see Victorian Guy.