View Poll Results: Are you sick and tired of his uncontested trolling?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

52 88.14%
  • no

7 11.86%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Calling out Patrok

Patrok youve been trolling, flame-baiting, insulting, lying, and causing other kinds of trouble here for several months now.

Whats the deal?
    Dont waste your time!

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He's mad.
    A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche

PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He likes teh cock.
    Don't just stare at it, eat it.

IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Apparently the mods don't care, so he will continue.
    They couldn't go back to the Greasers
    All they could do was pick up the pieces
    Surely Brenda and Eddie would always find a way to survive

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I know, I report him all the time but the f-cking mods are completely incompetent. They close threads talking about marijuana legalization but Patrok can call us Paultards and "pieces of ****" and other insults.

Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice to see all the hardcore ron paul zealots binding together,trying to censor free speech.

i had the idea that libertarian supported free speech...

oh i get it, you support free speech only when its for your guy !

U MAD ?

Last edited by Patrok; 01-19-2008 at 03:28 PM.

IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And he continues to show his ignorance. No understanding of what the 1st amendment is all about.

Fernando789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fernando789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fernando789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fernando789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fernando789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fernando789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fernando789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fernando789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fernando789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fernando789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fernando789 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Patrok View Post
    yea, do you still want to nuke tel-aviv btw ?

oh and for the record i have been called a 'dirty jews', a n|gger, a '******', etc.

its you guys who are emo-butthurt and need to throw personal insults, not me
    congratulations nobody likes you

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice to see all the hardcore ron paul zealots binding together,trying to censor free speech.

i had the idea that libertarian supported free speech...

oh i get it, you support free speech only when its for your guy !

U MAD ?

oh and for the record i have been called a 'dirty jews', a n|gger, a '******', etc.

See? I told you he was mad.
    A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)

Yes, I want to nuke Tel Aviv with thousands of nuclear weapons until it is nothing but a sea of charred glass.

Well, you are a faggot, so that's not an insult, it's a fact.

Plus, any insults made against you are in retaliation of your trolling.

Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by smj5351 View Post
    Yes, I want to nuke Tel Aviv with thousands of nuclear weapons until it is nothing but a sea of charred glass.

Well, you are a faggot, so that's not an insult, it's a fact.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...01&postcount=4

strong bigotry again from a ron paul supporter

there about 12 hardcore ron paul zealots left
    most of you are 18/19 years old
    probably havent paid any income taxes yet
    majority are racist/anti-semite/911 freaks
    generate a lot of noize

political propaganda on the internet == serious business !!!

RON PAUL 2008 !

Last edited by Patrok; 01-19-2008 at 03:28 PM.

Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by smj5351 View Post
    I've only called him an attention whore a few times, which I believe is the absolute truth.

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there about 12 hardcore ron paul zealots left
    I guess I wouldn't call myself hardore, or a zealot.

most of you are 18/19 years old
    26 actually. Thanks for caring.

probably havent paid any income taxes yet
    Not due yet, so no, I haven't paid them yet.

majority are racist/anti-semite/911 freaks
    By majority, I think you really mean "a few."

generate a lot of noize
    That we do...that we do.

political propaganda on the internet == serious business !!!
    Trollin' on the internet = serious business! O'rly? Ya'rly!

RON PAUL 2008 !
    x2

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Your first pic sounds kind of like what Frank Lutz says.

Your 2nd pic talks about Ron Paul supporters, but can really be said about any other candidates supporters as well.

Fail.

Originally Posted by shanekennedy View Post
    congratulations nobody likes you
    i know you guys have faith in online polls and are very good at spamming them but history told us that their actual meaning are the opposite to what you guys make them project...

i mean, ron paul was #1 in all online poll right ?
    and in reality ...

LAWLZ INTERNET LAWLZ

Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I heard in celebration of their second place finish they are holding a candle light circle jerk.

Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ibanez View Post
    I heard in celebration of their second place finish they are holding a candle light circle jerk.

Oh hai!!! It's Patrok's biatch. Trolling right behind him with his finger in his ass.

Cessair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cessair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cessair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cessair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cessair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cessair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cessair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cessair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cessair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cessair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cessair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ignore him. Don't give him any attention, he's obviously enjoying it.

BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Patrok should have been banned a long time ago. It was old the first day.

Weve got many people here in the R/P that contribute here to discussions and a few minority of others who simply take away from the place. Patrok would be the KING of the latter.

Im scared to even post the slightest rude post and often go back and edit my posts to make them polite/non-flaming if I think Ive been too rough with someone...
    ... and then weve got Patrok who does the exact opposite nonstop 24 hrs a day. He gets his rocks off of harassing people and gets away with it.

Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Daswiz View Post
    Oh hai!!! It's Patrok's biatch. Trolling right behind him with his finger in his ass.
    "Terrorism is a friend, not an enemy. I will win this election with terrorism."- Ron Paul

Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daswiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "Terrorism is a friend, not an enemy. I will win this election with terrorism."- Ron Paul
    wow, if that's your lame ass comeback....Lawlz. Go back and lube up Patrok's azzhole with your tongue, he is drying up.

wow, if that's your lame ass comeback....Lawlz. Go back and lube up Patrok's azzhole with your tongue, he is drying up.
    lol

LOLZ!!

RON PAULZZZ!!

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

"Hello, Im Dr. Ron Phail. I went to atleast 10 years of school but I still dont believes in dat evilutionz stuff. Separation of church and state is for retards. LULZ!!"

"If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    "Hello, Im Dr. Ron Phail. I went to atleast 10 years of school but I still dont believes in dat evilutionz stuff. Separation of church and state is for retards. LULZ!!"
    Oh hai, I'm a majority of candidates, and nearly ever U.S. President.

Fail.

The only thing more silly then Paul not believing in evolution is someone not voting for him because of it.

LOLZ!!

RON PAULZZZ!!
    This is why you have proved yourself to be a HOMO!!! Your thinking about a 70 year old man ****ing a now deceased middle aged man, and then throw in some **** ****.

"Ron Paul did offer to have sex with Saddam to appease him, but Saddam refused. Saddam said Paul is too old and weak and he would shred his cornhole up quicker than Mohammed and a 13 year old girl."

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post117904361

You are a wannabe troll just like Patrok, you go around stirring up trouble by saying anti-Paul stuff with an erection hoping that Patrok will acknowledge it and throw you some reps and maybe call you up for some phone sex. Get a life you tool bag.

Originally Posted by TheStender View Post
    I Fail.

Hey, changing words in quote! Awesome!

Raise your hand if you've been banned before on this site.