ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down puking feeling while on Keto

I'm in my third day of keto, and I have been pretty hardcore so far. Monday and Tuesday I would so I was in the neighborhood of 25-30g carbs. but around 2pm on tuesday I got a really naseaus feeling. I mean BAD. Like the feeling when you've had way too much to drink (thats the best example I could think of). Know what I mean? Not a carb craving at all, not a craving of any kind. But I thought it might help if I ate som carbs, so I ate a very small piece of banana bread, about a 1 inch square piece of a slice, maybe 1oz. But anyways the naseua has subsided mostly. So I'm wondering, was I just too low on the carbs or was I having a bad reaction to keto?
    Yeah, thats the stuff

Reading is 350x more anabolic than posting

tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yanno - the only time i had that feeling was when i once took my supps with not enough food.

some do find that early on on a keto diet they get physically ill, from withdrawals - if you will, from the lack of carbs... if you are really new to this - that very well could be the problem.

see how eating a higher carb/sugar (banana bread) got you feeling better?

I've never heard anyone feeling ill due to ketosis, but from with from carbs/sugar.

hope ya feel better - it should subside though
    Last edited by tcs1366; 10-23-2002 at 04:22 PM.

pitbullmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, have never heard of anyone getting that. I get headaches, very tired, irritable, light headed, etc. But nothin like that. Its most likely due to the low blood sugar, maybe your body is having a hard time adjusting to the keto diet. Good luck
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"
    "If you can't roll with the big dogs, stay on the chain"

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah i get nausious too for the first few days...if you are taking an eca product than i would suggest dropping it. That would definitly lead to an upset stomach.

But after a few days the crappy feeling will go away. Keep it up! Dont quit!