Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Law School Weighs My Mind Masknight's Avatar
    Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    anyone else try this product? i'm curious if it's worth it too
    I'm not going to be an underachiver any longer. I don't want to be the one who had potential and let it go to waste. It's not I won't any more.

I can.

Pre-1960s Work Outs FTW! Blashy's Avatar
    Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Masknight View Post
    I had 2 containers, the taste in a simple vanilla protein shake is fantastic.

1 scoop is equal to 6 servings of vegetables, you cannot beat that. Although you have to put your faith in that they do indeed use freeze drying because that is the only way you will get that much punch in one scoop.

So 6 vegetable servings a day in one scoop at 35-40$ a month... is that worth it? That is for you to decide but I am pretty sure if you ate that many veggies a day the cost would be about the same.
    You can live a healthy life without Carbs.

You'll die if you eliminate proteins or fats.

ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000)
    been using it. you can tell the quality just by looking at it and smelling it.

Law School Weighs My Mind Masknight's Avatar
    Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do you guys feel any healthier? like, **** better or something
    I'm not going to be an underachiver any longer. I don't want to be the one who had potential and let it go to waste. It's not I won't any more.

I can.

ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000)
    it's not something like noxplode where you are going to literally feel the effects immediately. it's more like a multivitamin.

Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you guys use fiber supplements? Since you mentioned fiber is also removed. So fiber is useless? Fiber IS an antioxidant. It is more proven than orac value.

Less volume seems convenient, but I rather eat my fruits and some veggies that I enjoy and feel satisfied then "supplement" these
    Yeah we get also this "useless" water and fiber that weights the majority of it.
    But that's why fruits and veggies are the ideal food for dieting. It has low calories with lots of volumes to keep you full longer.
    Well if you don't like them, then it's a personal choice. But it can't be compared to the real thing.

Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It's like taking 6 servings of vegetables in one scoop. So you won't feel healthier if you already are, which I was.

Originally Posted by Hilty View Post
    Do you guys use fiber supplements? Since you mentioned fiber is also removed. So fiber is useless? Fiber IS an antioxidant. It is more proven than orac value.

Less volume seems convenient, but I rather eat my fruits and some veggies that I enjoy and feel satisfied then "supplement" these
    Yeah we get also this "useless" water and fiber that weights the majority of it.
    But that's why fruits and veggies are the ideal food for dieting. It has low calories with lots of volumes to keep you full longer.
    Well if you don't like them, then it's a personal choice. But it can't be compared to the real thing.
    Fiber is overated, plenty of healhty societies have thrived on no fiber diets. If you eat good food you will be healthy and have bowel movements, even without fiber.

Veggies are ideal for dieting, I can agree with that, but fruits? I say no because they have too much sugar / carbs. My opinion.

1 scoop of this product is like taking 6 veggies in terms of nutrients, if you do not eat allot of veggies, then it is a good supplement and you do not have to take a mutli vitamin.

Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hilty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Which "good" food has no fiber at all? Almost every food has some fiber, that adds up. Or do you avoid fiber?
    I don't count my fiber or anything but your logic seems flawed, sorry.

Well your sig says that you don't like carbs, so you are biased

gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blashy View Post
    yes it does. It removes sugars, water, fiber, cellulose... Pretty much everything except the nutrients.
    lol
    oh and gecko that link did not contain answers only the search page - swiftness_02

The foods that trigger ketosis are high in carbs, not sugars - michaeldude

NIUPOLO09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Kind of off topic, but good multi-vitamins do make a difference even if you are already healthy. I take animal pak, and you can notice the difference immediately, whereas someone said you dont necessarily notice the biotest superfood if you are already pretty healthy. You will always notice when you take an animal pak, it is just loaded. Only costs around 20 bucks online too. If you are looking for more bang for your buck that is always noticeable when you take it, try animal pak. If you want something that reportedly makes you healthier, but you might not even notice, try taking this biotest stuff. In an ideal world, i would probably combine the both of them, one in the AM one at night ( I do a 2x a day training regimen, so I need extra nutrient intake). Unfortunately i dont have the money.

D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by olinerules87 View Post
    Greens+ contained testosterone lowering ingredients if I remember correctly
    Protein factory's muscle series is about half the price of biotest's for twice as much. Even if biotest's product magically happened to be twice as potent as PF's, you're still getting the equivalent for half price.

However, I STILL think it's a bit expensive. I say we just bombard the company that makes macrogreens and macroreds with emails to take out the ingredients that lower testosterone, each citing studies =P

jasondmath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasondmath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasondmath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasondmath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasondmath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasondmath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasondmath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasondmath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasondmath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasondmath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasondmath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've tried it and love it. It doesn't taste like grass like a lot of the other products that I've taken. It has a tea like berry taste. I add it to my vanilla protein shakes and it is awesome.

ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by D.d.c. View Post
    Protein factory's muscle series is about half the price of biotest's for twice as much. Even if biotest's product magically happened to be twice as potent as PF's, you're still getting the equivalent for half price.

However, I STILL think it's a bit expensive. I say we just bombard the company that makes macrogreens and macroreds with emails to take out the ingredients that lower testosterone, each citing studies =P
    Protein Factory's Green Muscle and Orange Muscle supplements look like garbage tbh.

The Green one has 1500mg of soy lecithin filler and 250mg of apple pectin filler. And the Orange one has caffine, taurine, etc for some reason; is it an energy drink, or a fruit/veggie supplement?

I might try the Biotest stuff at some point, but I think AOR's Greens & Berries is the best choice, seeing as that company has the most reputable history and bases their products in measurable science. The only question is whether or not they freeze dry their ingredients.

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ExtremeEnigma View Post
    this isn't trying to "replicate" fruits and veggies, it IS fruits and veggies. just minus the water. all phytochemicals will still be there.

people were alarmed by licorice being one of the ingredients but the amount is too little to be of any concern imo.

i think buying 12 servings of fruits and veggies a day would cost me a lot more than 40 dollars a month. not to mention time saved preparing them, and effort spent eating them for those who dont like them.

the t-nation authors are pretty anti-multi, but they are often anti-things that they dont sell on their site. theyre reasoning doesnt cut it for me though; although i'll be buying superfood asap, i will still take my multi. it can't hurt, better safe than sorry i say.
    well it might have the vitamins of 10-12 servings but it doesnt have the calories protein or carbs of that many servings

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Blashy View Post
    No sugars and the calories are virtually none, you just have vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals and enzymes from the fruits.
    hows that work if all they take out is the water? where do the calories go? they arent coming from the water

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong bump
    Strong comments
    Strong everything
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Strong bump
    Strong comments
    Strong everything
    Lulz.

Side note, I've never bought or used that particular product of theirs. Looking at the label, it is nice that they do list what they are concentrating/extracting for in the powders they are using in the product.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Strong bump
    Strong comments
    Strong everything
    That's what this guy does, and it's always on old Biotest threads.