olive_color has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Feel like puking after workout - Why?

I feel like puking after a workout and feel nauseated and almost feel dizzy at times. I checked my blood picture (to rule out anemia) a while ago and its fine.

I have been working out on and off since 4 years. Last year didn't work out much.

Preworkout
    (1)- N30 pre-workout fatigue inhibitor

(2) - quick shot creatine gel-3g

(3) VP2 Whey Protein Isolate. - about 30 grms

I work out for 45 mins to 1 hr

As i come close to 45 mins I feel like puking and nausea and tired. I never felt like puking when I worked out when I was a kid.

Is it normal ? Am I missing something.

Is it the excess creatine? excess protein? What do I do to minimize it?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how often has this been happening lately?

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    after everyworkout? what does your routine consist of?
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by olive_color View Post
    I feel like puking after a workout and feel nauseated and almost feel dizzy at times. I checked my blood picture (to rule out anemia) a while ago and its fine.

I have been working out on and off since 4 years. Last year didn't work out much.

Preworkout

As i come close to 45 mins I feel like puking and nausea and tired. I never felt like puking when I worked out when I was a kid.

(1) when do u take all of those pre workout supplements? ... by that i mean, how long do u wait until you start lifting?

(2) what time do u have your preworkout meal? as in real foods... etc

ps... you may not need n-30 fatigue inhibitor, if you only working out for 45 minutes... you may not need 30 grams of whey before working out for a 45 minute workout.

I might be wrong, though... your workout may be intense

(3) what do u do in your workout sessions?

(4) how much water do u consume during the workout?

(5) Im not familiar with your supplements besides whey, do they contain caffeine?

buffmanjohnson is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffmanjohnson is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffmanjohnson is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffmanjohnson is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffmanjohnson is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffmanjohnson is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffmanjohnson is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffmanjohnson is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffmanjohnson is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffmanjohnson is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffmanjohnson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    maybe your body doesnt agree with one of those things you take before your workout? my friend always feels sick after having whey protein drinks for some reason.

olive_color has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Avila View Post
    (1) when do u take all of those pre workout supplements? ... by that i mean, how long do u wait until you start lifting?

(2) what time do u have your preworkout meal? as in real foods... etc

ps... you may not need n-30 fatigue inhibitor, if you only working out for 45 minutes... you may not need 30 grams of whey before working out for a 45 minute workout.

I might be wrong, though... your workout may be intense

(3) what do u do in your workout sessions?

(4) how much water do u consume during the workout?

(5) Im not familiar with your supplements besides whey, do they contain caffeine?
    Avila -
    1-I take the supplements and work out immediately like within 15 minutes

2- I try to eat about 1hr before I go to workout.

3- 20 oz of protein (30gr) in water 15 min before starting work out and 20 oz of water inbetween breaks during workouts

4-I work on each muscle group at a time all heads of deltoids one day, different exercises for biceps another day. Its the same feeling- feel like puking. Like u said it could be the excess whey too.

5-Ya my preworkout N30 has 200 mg caffiene.
    ----------------
    mAssholio and dirtydean12 - ya since 2 years after every work out I do

buffmanjohnson - Im now beginning to think it could be too much whey, sometimes i go as much as 50 gr whey.

Thanks. Any more suggestions?

Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Avila -
    1-I take the supplements and work out immediately like within 15 minutes

2- I try to eat about 1hr before I go to workout.

3- 20 oz of protein (30gr) in water 15 min before starting work out and 20 oz of water inbetween breaks during workouts

4-I work on each muscle group at a time all heads of deltoids one day, different exercises for biceps another day. Its the same feeling- feel like puking. Like u said it could be the excess whey too.

5-Ya my preworkout N30 has 200 mg caffiene.
    ----------------
    mAssholio and dirtydean12 - ya since 2 years after every work out I do

buffmanjohnson - Im now beginning to think it could be too much whey, sometimes i go as much as 50 gr whey.

Thanks. Any more suggestions?
    try and see how you feel if you eliminate your fatigue inhibitor, or look for a version of that without caffeine. The nauseus effects may be the caffeine crash that you are going through when your workout is over... you may be really sensitive to caffeine.

I would say to cut your serving of whey protein in half, take half with a complex carb... as long as your preworkout meal is good, you shouldnt need to take 30g of whey before working out. You could also take your whey of 30g with your food... and then 1 hour later take your creatine before you start your session.

see how that feels in your next workout.

Squats on the trampoline FatAzz's Avatar
    FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Preworkout

I get those exact symptoms when I train 'too' hard on any day. But never within 45 minutes. Do you train right after your meal ? Not enough sleep ?

XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I feel the same way afterwards, its from breaking myself in half each time i'm in the gym.

Registered User Big Arm Big Pay's Avatar
    Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    maybe you had a good workout?
    Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=454246811#post454246811

"Dude...there are ALWAYS ninjas. You just can't see them." - HardGainer82, Clark Kent, WishmasterATM, BPP, poopoo333, JOSEF RAKICH

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You exceeded your lactate threshold.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000)
    I always feel like puking on the Wednesday of Madcows 5x5 (Deadlift day).
    Just takes it all out of me...
    Official Rugby training thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107034291

Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by monatu View Post
    I always feel like puking on the Wednesday of Madcows 5x5 (Deadlift day).
    Just takes it all out of me...
    x2

I always do squats before the deads, because after I do deads, I just want to pass out on the floor

monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Edge118 View Post
    x2

I always do squats before the deads, because after I do deads, I just want to pass out on the floor
    yeh iv been making the mistake of doing the deads first

those "light" squats aren't fun if you do the deads first. think ill do what you do from now on, squats first.
    Official Rugby training thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107034291

Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    id say eliminate the protein shake before your workout completely. Alot of times protein makes people sick to their stomachs, which can probably be exaggerated by a hard workout. It's more needed after your workout anyways. If that doesn't work, I always used to get sick to my stomach on leg days because I didn't eat enough beforehand. Don't eat too close to the workout, but make sure you eat enough.
    Phi Gamma Delta 1848

OSU Class of 2010-- Go Bucks!

Oooooo You touch my tra la la

---Official Misc Doctor at Your Service---

Top Gunner's mah girl!