GCSurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCSurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCSurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCSurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCSurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCSurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCSurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCSurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

losing fat & whey protein question

I'm getting back into the gym and starting a new program called "Starting Strength". I've done it in the past and gained really good results. Anyways my question is is it okay to take whey protein when I'm trying to lose weight but also gain muscle? I have I guess what you would call a skinny/fat body (damn that sounds bad!).

Sorry probably a ignorant question, but just wondering if I take whey will it take longer to lose fat...

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GCSurfer View Post
    I'm getting back into the gym and starting a new program called "Starting Strength". I've done it in the past and gained really good results. Anyways my question is is it okay to take whey protein when I'm trying to lose weight but also gain muscle? I have I guess what you would call a skinny/fat body (damn that sounds bad!).

Sorry probably a ignorant question, but just wondering if I take whey will it take longer to lose fat...
    Using a whey protein supplement around training times is perfectly fine and can be beneficial.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yep, protein is excellent post workout. You can use it as an emergency meal replacement, but real food is better for that.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100)
    I loves me some Whey

MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000)
    the 3 personal trainers I have spoken with (one a Pro bodybuilder) all recommended whey protein. not for massive mass but to repair the muscle and help in building lean muscle