Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How long will it be until you realize your not black, but light skinned?
    Westbrook Wizards Crew

Westbrook, Falcons, Lakers, Braves

^Fan of Russell Westbrook^

^Anthony Davis for Future GOAT of the Decade award^

chasn w8t's like its pu$y Jamps's Avatar
    Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Justang View Post
    lol wtf???
    PimPin Iron ain't easy, but i do it though...1 plate at a time. So watch how i Get'er done in my workout journal: http://tinyurl.com/

[][][]=\\=(>_<)=//=[][][]
    ................|
    .............../ \

11 months from glory captain_marvel's Avatar
    captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Justang View Post
    I guess whenever we stop using labels as a society which looks like it wont be any time soon. oh an BTW im not light skinned champ.

Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    he has a small penis folks.

Living in a vacuum sucks forgot password's Avatar
    forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by captain_marvel View Post
    Yeah most definately. I understand that your a Pharmacist. You like it so far? Pros and Cons?
    pay's good, job's good, people r good, pharmacy politics/drama blows, customers are mostly good-some are a pain/rude/always trying to get one past you regarding controls. It's tough at the begining because you lack the experience and school didn't teach you everything, lots of looking info up and making educated decisions since nothing that you looked up gave you a clear cut answer.

lol, and i used to be just as cocky as you during my first few years of college, then i just slowly grew out of it. Still confident but find that to come of cocky isn't a good thing. Once you realize that you've accomplished something/more than many others your age you become more laid back and act less cocky/like you got something to prove. I dunno if that makes sense but it's late and i aint proof reading ****.
    Last edited by forgot password; 01-19-2008 at 09:55 PM.
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane
    While people behind me are going insane

Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.

My Karma ran over your dogma.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by forgot password View Post
    pay's good, job's good, people r good, pharmacy politics/drama blows, customers are mostly good-some are a pain/rude/always trying to get one past you regarding controls. It's tough at the begining because you lack the experience and school didn't teach you everything, lots of looking info up and making educated decisions since nothing that you looked up gave you a clear cut answer.
    ahh Awesome. So do you like your hours? I heard there is like a thing some pharmacist do where thery will work a 80 hour week 7 days straight and then get seven off. Is this common? Have you ever worked a schedule like that?

quitbitchinandstartliftin freak08's Avatar
    freak08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freak08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freak08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freak08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freak08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freak08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freak08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freak08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freak08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freak08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freak08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you know 50 cent?
    Current Stats:

Height-5' 10" Weight 235

Single Ply PR's
    Squat-470
    Bench-460
    Dead (raw)-460

"Friends may come and go, but 200 lbs. is always 200 lbs."

lol, and i used to be just as cocky as you during my first few years of college, then i just slowly grew out of it. Still confident but find that to come of cocky isn't a good thing. Once you realize that you've accomplished something/more than many others your age you become more laid back and act less cocky/like you got something to prove. I dunno if that makes sense but it's late and i aint proof reading ****.
    Yeah I see what you mean. Like I said i'm not actually cocky. In fact I wont really consider myself anything special. There will still be tons of doctors etc.. with more education than...super stars with way more money than me and the list goes on... So yeah im not cocky, just extremely confident and decisive in what I do. I still see what you're saying though.

Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I personally hate a lot of attention and try to be as humble as i can. What do you think of this attitude?

Originally Posted by Delta1 View Post
    I personally hate a lot of attention and try to be as humble as i can. What do you think of this attitude?
    It's a great attitude. Just dont let people mistake your humbleness for a doormat that they can run over. because some people will def. try to.

I can be a pretty quiet non attention demanding guy myself bro.

someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why do you contribute to the ignorant black stereotype degrading the status of your race!?

Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's a great attitude. Just dont let people mistake your humbleness for a doormat that they can run over. because some people will def. try to.

I can be a pretty quiet non attention demanding guy myself bro.
    I dont think i can ever bring myself to let someone walk all over me. I just help others who are in need and try never asking for something in return.

Originally Posted by someguy2000 View Post
    Why do you contribute to the ignorant black stereotype degrading the status of your race!?
    lmao
    Originally Posted by Delta1 View Post
    I dont think i can ever bring myself to let someone walk all over me. I just help others who are in need and try never asking for something in return.
    Yeah thats cool. Im like that too but some people dont think so at first. Ive had girls tell me "oh I thought you were such a jerk at first but you're so cool!
    " etc..

Originally Posted by freak08 View Post
    Do you know 50 cent?
    lol nope.

Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why are black people from the states either very cocky or insecure?

Originally Posted by Red_Dragon View Post
    Why are black people from the states either very cocky or insecure?
    because this statement is baseless and is only derived from your (more than likely) limited experiences.

I don't fall into either category.

Living in a vacuum sucks forgot password's Avatar
    forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ahh Awesome. So do you like your hours? I heard there is like a thing some pharmacist do where thery will work a 80 hour week 7 days straight and then get seven off. Is this common? Have you ever worked a schedule like that?
    i work it now. It's the schedule for the night shift. It isn't as great as you think. it's 7-12hr days in a row followed by 7 off. Combine that w/the 30 minutes it takes me to get to work and 13 hours of my day are gone. Get home from work at 8:45am to eat and try and relax to get sleepy enough to bed at 10am. Sleep till 6-6:30pm and then get up to get ready for work and leave the house at 7:20pm. You basically have no life for a week and you spend your first day off catching up on sleep and it takes me 2 days to switch back over to a day schedule. It's a little more $$$, around 10%, and the job's easier. I'll do it for now cause it allows some traveling but i'm definitely not staying on this shift.
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane
    While people behind me are going insane

Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.

My Karma ran over your dogma.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Do you feel the white man holds your people down?

Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you like that because youre black (because black people have increased coolness skills, +10 bonus or something like that, along with +5 endurance and +5 strength. I wont mention the penatlies though), or just cause you feel you win a life?
    ~460/~320/510 pr's

fun pr's
    deadlift 340 x 15
    squats 245 x 45

6' ~220

kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000)
    10K. I dont even think Halle is in the top five hottest black women celebs.
    OMG, you don't think Halle in her prime, was top 5??!!

Follow-up questions:

Are you gay?

Who are your top 5?
    "Wack it in the bathroom, its what I do. I like to do it while I'm taking a ****, cause the **** stimulates my anus and gives me extra pleasure" --Pink Dumbbell

i work it now. It's the schedule for the night shift. It isn't as great as you think. it's 7-12hr days in a row followed by 7 off. Combine that w/the 30 minutes it takes me to get to work and 13 hours of my day are gone. Get home from work at 8:45am to eat and try and relax to get sleepy enough to bed at 10am. Sleep till 6-6:30pm and then get up to get ready for work and leave the house at 7:20pm. You basically have no life for a week and you spend your first day off catching up on sleep and it takes me 2 days to switch back over to a day schedule. It's a little more $$$, around 10%, and the job's easier. I'll do it for now cause it allows some traveling but i'm definitely not staying on this shift.
    Awesome. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Originally Posted by Disenfranchised View Post
    Do you feel the white man holds your people down?
    Look at how successful I am so far. Doesnt seem like anyone white can hold me down. To answer you question, no I don't the white man holds "my people" down. Of course there is still racism that exsist etc..

Originally Posted by Gr8Ape View Post
    Are you like that because youre black (because black people have increased coolness skills, +10 bonus or something like that, along with +5 endurance and +5 strength. I wont mention the penatlies though), or just cause you feel you win a life?
    Lmao. Id be cool if I was any race bro.
    Originally Posted by kooldude View Post
    OMG, you don't think Halle in her prime, was top 5??!!

Follow-up questions:

Are you gay?

Who are your top 5?
    No. I mean she was and still is really hot, but id take Gabrielle Union, Beyonce, Ciara, Alisha Keys and even Tara Banks before her. Just my opinion though.

AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yes I probably come off as extremely cocky to most, but im not.

1. I never put women on a platform no matter how attractive they are.

2. Im never scared to say what I mean as long as its not classless at the moment.

3. I am comletely un phased by rich, hot etc people.

4. I go to school for pharmacy am a good student and work out alot.

5. I think a *cking trumpet should blow everytime I enter a room. (no cocky)

Ask a extremely confident somewhat preppy black guy that experiences no self consciousness.

Won't answer any stupid/racist etc.. questions.
    Im just like you(serious)

When I enter a building, I expect all women's panties to fly off and men to die.

Originally Posted by AceRimRat View Post
    Im just like you(serious)

When I enter a building, I expect all women's panties to fly off and men to die.
    x2. I demand the panties fly bro.

wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its best to ignore the feelings of the general society to do whats right with your own life.

I guess that is in part confidence.

I used to explain once you dont give a **** about what negative people think bravery is unnecessary... there is a lack of fear and plenty of room to believe in yourself.
    Mirin'triceps peak? Thanks westside barbell.

Gettin'older, studying MMA in Brazil gonna fight soon, on my own crew.

Originally Posted by wanaBsedated View Post
    its best to ignore the feelings of the general society to do whats right with your own life.

I used to explain once you dont give a **** about what negative people think bravery is unnecessary... there is a lack of fear and plenty of room to believe in yourself.
    x2, I agree.

chasn w8t's like its pu$y Jamps's Avatar
    Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wanaBsedated View Post

lol say WuT!?!?!?
    PimPin Iron ain't easy, but i do it though...1 plate at a time. So watch how i Get'er done in my workout journal: http://tinyurl.com/

[][][]=\\=(>_<)=//=[][][]
    ................|
    .............../ \