jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Jay's Lean Xtreme review

About the Product

Lean Xtreme - New & Improved

Designer Supplements has reformulated Lean Xtreme? and built upon the enduring 7-OH base that so many love, in order to formulate the next generation in non-stimulating fat burning products. While the original was undoubtedly effective, the new and improved Lean Xtreme? targets multiple pathways to assist fat loss while also maintaining adequate testosterone levels and optimizing immune function in order to promote the ideal fat burning, muscle sparring environment.

Cortisol and Glucocorticoids

Cortisol is the body?s chief stress hormone, released constantly by the adrenals to deal with day to day stressors and released in excess during demanding situations of mental and physical strain. Amongst its many functions, cortisol instructs the liver to release catabolic enzymes that breakdown fatty acids from fat stores and sugar from muscle cells in order to provide quick energy for the organs that need it. Similarly, mental stress can also lead to excess cortisol release, however unlike the fight or flight scenario which elevates cortisol for as long as it is required, the elevation of cortisol tends to be chronic. This is damaging to the body for a multitude of reasons.

The Damaging Side of Cortisol

Cortisol alters the way your body stores fat, essentially increasing levels of what is known as visceral adipose tissue (VAT), or in layman?s terms the solid belly fat that overweight men with tend to have. VAT is very difficult to lose when cortisol levels remain excessive and the issue is further compounded by cortisol?s effect on the thyroid gland.

As most people know, thyroid output is directly correlated with metabolic rate, governing both muscle building (via protein synthesis) and also fat burning. High stress levels from increased cortisol levels can exhaust the adrenals and negatively impact the release of thyroid hormones T3 and T4.

Cortisol can also have a pronounced impact on appetite, affect bone density, suppress the immune system, and negatively affect cognitive performance such as memory and quick thinking.

Introducing the New & Improved Lean Xtreme?

The brand new Lean Xtreme? is designed to combat all of the issues outlined above, while also enhancing fat loss efforts and lean muscle preservation. The formula comprises of the tried and true as well as the new and advanced. First, 7-OH for cortisol control and thyroid enhancement. Next, we have added 5-AT?, another cortisol controller that works by influencing cytokines responsible for inflammation and cortisol signaling. Additionally, Forslean? is added to improve body composition and signal optimal testosterone levels, and green tea extract is included for the myriad of benefits it confers and further immune enhancement.

During dieting, the human body fights to hold onto as much body fat as it can, making efforts to lose additional pounds significantly more difficult. Likewise, when bulking, many people?s bodies are more than happy to take on extra body fat stores in preparation of future diets. The new and improved Lean Xtreme? caters for the potential issues that arise during both of these times, thereby making it an excellent tool for both dieting and lean bulking.

Write Up http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4525103
    FAQ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4539083

Stats

Beginning body weight: 207,0lbs
    End body weight: 209,0lbs +2,0lbs
    Beginning body fat % (approx): 14,3%
    End body fat % (approx): 12,5% -1,8%
    Beginning lean mass: 178,0lbs
    End lean mass: 183,9lbs +5,9lbs
    Beginning fat mass: 29,0lbs
    End fat mass: 25,1lbs -3,9lbs

Positive effect

- Improved body composition
    - Improved sleep
    - Slight improved strength

Negative effect

- Slight joint pains

My thoughts

I bought LXT, because of the good experience I made with other products of their ("old") line (ActivaTe, Rebound Reloaded and Basic Cuts). Before my first dose I was really excited, what I could expect from LXT. I took 3 Caps a day for 4 weeks, 1 cap upon awaking, 1 before training or on non training days before lunch and 1 before bed. The first thing I noticed was the very nice leaning out effect. My Jeans fit way better, although I was eating ~3700 cals/day. The second thing I noticed was the improved sleep. I slept approx 2 hours more and felt way better and energized upon awaking. Last but not least I noticed a slight strength increase in every exercise. The only side effect I had was a slight pain in my left shoulder, but it was nothing serious. Finally I gained 5,9lbs lean mass and lost 3,9lbs fat and I am really proud with these numbers. I can really recommend LXT to everyone, who is looking forward to bulk or cut and I will definitely buy it again. =)

BTW: This is my first review and english is not my native language. I'm really sorry for every grammatical error.
    www.drivensports.co.uk
    powered by Predator Nutrition

My Lean Xtreme review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6710801

My AdrenaLean 3-Day log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7070571

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pretty sweet results! Thanks for the review.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Glad to hear you liked it. Thank you for your review.
    Physical Therapist

These posts are not to be accepted or inferred as medical advice.

ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow.

Can't complain with results like that.

Thanks for the review.

jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000)
    yep, i've got some on the way. stacking it with leviathan, dcp, napalm, incarnate, and sesamin.

87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^^^^
    Wow, Jeremy, that's gonna be one HELL of a cut. Hope you're logging it for us!!!
    Starting to suck a little less at benching...

Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice results. I'm definitely considering adding this to my cutting stack when the time comes.
    Blue jays/Spartans/Colts

Registered User Cable Curling CincoUno's Avatar
    Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    great results
    thanks for the review!

jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Thank you guys!
    The next supps i'm looking forward to review are ACTX and Drive (each standalone).
    www.drivensports.co.uk