TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Left knee popping/cracking?

So after my workout yesterday, I noticed that later on in the day my left knee started popping, like cracking when I bend it a little and put weight on it. When I do squats, both knees pop/crack at the bottom, but they don't hurt-- and keep in mind its at the BOTTOM of the squat. Now, my left pops even when I squat a little, maybe a few inches. It doesn't hurt, but why does it pop like this when I barely bend my left knee? What should I do? I was thinking of taking a week off of squats and then see how it feels..

Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've got the same problem as you! It started when I was doing leg extensions about 3 weeks ago.. It's still there while training legs... Quite stupid thing !

Greez

TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    for me it pops even now.. all I have to do is pretend to squat like 3 inches and I hear it in my left knee...

Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my trainer said doing low itensity cardio on the bike should help...

Greez