BBcom Ad Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New BBcom Transformation Ad!

Hello All!

Thank you for your help in our advertising!
    There have been some really incredible stories
    of personal triumph submitted.

Here is the first ad we've developed along the
    lines of BodyBuilding.com transformations.

Please continue to post your achievements, as
    we will never be done telling the world how
    BodyBuilding.com helps people reach their goals!

Sincerely,
    Jeran Dahlquist
    Attached Images

Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm 17 years old, and without BB.com, I would never be where I am today. These forums are arguably the best tool a bodybuilder/strength/fitness athlete could have. If you would like, I will send my transformation in.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awesome ! !
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Good job!

Congratulations

Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Red face

Does an International Applicant eligible for this contest?
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601

BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down No Way Jose!

Originally Posted by BBcom Ad Dude
    Hello All!

Thank you for your help in our advertising!
    There have been some really incredible stories
    of personal triumph submitted.

Here is the first ad we've developed along the
    lines of BodyBuilding.com transformations.

Please continue to post your achievements, as
    we will never be done telling the world how
    BodyBuilding.com helps people reach their goals!

Sincerely,
    Jeran Dahlquist
    No one is a bigger fan of BB.com than I. I spend on the average $100-$200 a month on supps, vitamins, protein powders and bars.....you name it! I have never bought a single item from you guys that I wasn't satisified with in terms of price and prompt delivery. HOWEVER, has everyone here seen the attached picture of John Bartlett that they plan to use in their advertising? THERE IS NO WAY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH THAT THE TRANSFORMATION DEPICTED TOOK ONLY ELEVEN WEEKS! If you want to instill a sense of legitimacy and confidence in your company and its products, please stop the snake oil type advertising that has permeated bodybuilding since the days of the Charles Atlas ads from many years ago. Grow up! Show us something honest and in turn you will have an honest to goodness devoted customer base to build on. Otherwise, save your time, efforts and ink! Shades of Joe Weider!
    Last edited by BOMARKSF; 02-18-2006 at 02:04 AM.

Registered User phear_this_mind's Avatar
    phear_this_mind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I concur - there is no way you lose 18% body fat in 11 weeks while gaining 10 pounds of muscle without some seriously illegal suppliments.

I've lost 4% body fat in the 2 1/2 months following my injuries and gained about 20% strength all around from training and I am very happy with that progress. But I know a lot of that is muscle memory snapping me quickly back into the shape I was in. Even so, I have used a solid regimine, the best in legal supplementation, and I had to first gain muscle ... and then cut fat (periodization). I didn't just suddenly become superman in less than 3 months.

I don't think the ad is very honest.

DFJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am definitely agreeing with the above two posts.

fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by phear_this_mind
    I concur - there is no way you lose 18% body fat in 11 weeks while gaining 10 pounds of muscle without some seriously illegal suppliments.

I've lost 4% body fat in the 2 1/2 months following my injuries and gained about 20% strength all around from training and I am very happy with that progress. But I know a lot of that is muscle memory snapping me quickly back into the shape I was in. Even so, I have used a solid regimine, the best in legal supplementation, and I had to first gain muscle ... and then cut fat (periodization). I didn't just suddenly become superman in less than 3 months.

I don't think the ad is very honest.

Well I don't blame BB.com. The person in the ad lied a bit to win the contest. The 1st pic was probably a year old. BB.com, should do like any other online contest and that is ask the members in advance like they did here if they would like to enter a contest to be in an advertisement to send in a before photo with Proof of DATE (such as holding a piece of cardboard with the DATE and the words: BODYBUILDING.COM written on it. At the end of a given time, the people should then be required to send in the after photo once again with a dated paper in their hand.
    This way we can all be sure that the photos were at least Legit. As for illegal doings, well no way to proove that.

So if BB.com is reading this, you should require dated pictures. A second photo without the paper should also be submitted for the actual advertisement as well. Halfway through pics would also be nice.
    Brian aka: Fire

martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the ad looks wonderful!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Precision Nutritionist
    Always be learning.
    Knowledge < Intelligence < Wisdom