SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What happens when you get hungry?

Every once in awhile, due to time and ****, I get a little hungry (for only a little while till I eat again which is usually soon) and my stomach may growl. I'm sooooo worried that every time this happens my muscles are getting smaller. Is this the case? Can someone explain?

I think when you get hungry your body just uses protein as energy instead of using that protein to help build muscle. Is this more rational?

- SsiK

Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A guy at GNC told me that everytime you are hungry or thirsty your muscles are somewhat shrinking. Now I am not sure but it seems logical.

LBM

Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I wouldnt worry too much about it. Too many people are worried about being catabolic. If it only happens once and a while you will be fine..........................TRUST ME

Peace

Bone
    Don't mistake my kindness for weakness

thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000)
    That gnc guy is a retard

If you're hungry for a little time, nothing will happen. Relax man being hungry does not equal losing muscle since the body will be using carbs/fat/protein for energy
    sometimes I wake up and dont have time to eat because I have to go to school this mean I had not eaten from 11pm from something like 11am the next morning- I didnt lose any mass (try to reduce your physical activities during this time)
    And yeah, being hungry SUX
    I rape back.
    If you were half as good as me you'd be close to perfection.
    "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off." - Brock Lesnar

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Feeling a bit hungry sometimes is an unfortunate evil when you're cutting. Hang in there though ... it's only for a little while ... throw in a big pig out meal once a week or so too to keep your metabolism sharp and help you hang in there If you're not cutting, being hugry = time to eat. No doubt about it. No your muscles aren't going to shrink being hungry for a little while, but you're not helping them get bigger by doing this either. I would advise always use feeling hungry as the the warning shot to eat something, the same goes for thirst. You shouldn't ever be thirsty. Ideally drink as much water through out the day as you can. Add a few glasses of juice, milk and maybe something else in there with all that water and if you're maintaining your fluids and drinking properly there's no room to be thirsty for any real length of time.