Stevers14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Difference between Muscle Density and Muscle Size?

Okay im hearing a lot of things about Mass vs. Density... im confused between the two.

I just recently read in the forum that there is a way to train towards both. As in:

If you want your muscles to be denser you train one way.. like high reps low weight
    if you want your muscles to be larger you train another way, like low reps high weight.

is this true? Are there actually ways to train towards one or the other? I mean i realize whether you get denser or larger you're still gaining strength, but is getting denser more beneficial to strength increase than getting larger? I mean b/c the denser something is the more mass it has, so this is also throwing me for a loop.

im very confused can someone please clear things up for me?

My overall question: Is there a difference between strength(denser) and mass(larger) exercises? If so what?

monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome. Awesome to the max.

Stevers14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you thank you This definately helped.

++REP