Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    PsychoGenetics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up New To The Board (I would Like to Introduce Myself)

I saw that a few new members were introducing themselves and the idea caught my eye. So here it goes.

My name is PsychoGenetics, and I am 20 years old.

I have 5-6 years of training experience and my stats are as follows:

20 Years Old
    5'7
    210lbs

I have a very good backround in nutrition and supplements which I am willing to apply here at Bodybuilding.com.

I thought coming here could help me get to know some good people which could help me down the road. I aso would like to apply all of my skills and do my best to dedicate myself to others on this board.

I am a good guy and have a good sense of humor but when it comes to Bodybuilding I am more than serious. If someone is going to hurt themselves due to bad judgment I will be the first to call their asses out and let them know what there doing is wrong and show them the correct way. I rather have someone dislike me than have someone dead or internally damaged.

Thankyou for reading what I had to say and I hope all you mates can welcome me to the board.
    Last edited by PsychoGenetics; 01-09-2006 at 09:32 PM.

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    welcome, hopefully this isn't pace again.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dito
    welcome, hopefully this isn't pace again.
    I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully it isn't.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

Live * Love * Laugh soccergrrl21's Avatar
    soccergrrl21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    howdy

Thankyou

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this thread looks all too familiar...

Originally Posted by Mr. Aries
    this thread looks all too familiar...
    To Pace's? Can a MOD IP check me here, I do not want this thread to be one huge argument.

BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100)
    wait, pace tried to do that? what thread?

C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We should make a forum for introductions.....not replace the supplements section WITH introductions

....oh well, welcome.
    Anabolic Xtreme Representative

www.Anabolicx.com
    www.Stimulantx.com
    www.Hyperdrol.com
    forum.anabolicx.com

VIP@www.OFF-TOPICBOARD.com

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BROTHERHOOD
    Came on with a new sn and made an intro thread yesterday or the day before. I forget the name though.

C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by BROTHERHOOD
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=668491

Originally Posted by CrazedGuru
    I just wanted to take some time to introduce myself so when I post you guys have an idea who I am and what I am about.

To start off I would like to say I have been around reading information on these boards for some time so I know pretty much everyone so I thought it would be a good idea for you to know me as well. I am also happy to finally join.

You guys can call me CG. I am 19 years of age and I am from LI, NY. I would like to say that I am in love with the sport. To be honest I love learning and teaching about bodybuilding rather than applying it to my everyday life which I need to change. I have a nice foundation in terms of knowledge and I am far from stupid in the areas of bodybuilding. I have been around bodybuilding for 4 years and I hope to get involved in this field. I would love to work for a suppliment company and than start one on my own one day. I know I sound corny but it is a dream that I am willing to follow .

I know this must be using up room on the boards but I just wanted to be polite and introduce myself to the board. I hope I can put my hand out and help people who are in need and I hope people will do the same for me.

CrazedGuru aka CG

www.Anabolicx.com
    www.Stimulantx.com
    www.Hyperdrol.com
    forum.anabolicx.com

I just Pmed a MOD. He is checking my IP.

BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100)
    thx

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the posting style is very similar.. and a proxy/spoofer isn't that hard to get behind these days.

the posting style is very similar.. and a proxy/spoofer isn't that hard to get behind these days.
    As long as he doesn't give out terrible advice, act like a douche, or try to charge people for advice, I really don't care that much.

Originally Posted by chlaxman
    As long as he doesn't give out terrible advice, act like a douche, or try to charge people for advice, I really don't care that much.

me neither... i got nothing against pace, just to be clear.

however, I have to say.. this guy imediately knew about pace even though he obviously just registered today.. how would he know about that? and the IP check was requested very fast like he already knew the whole system and who the mods are... It's like he was ready for that IP check and was enthusiastic about it..

that's all i gotta say.. again, I dind't think anything was wrong with pace, i'm just pointing out that this does look like his posting style

me neither... i got nothing against pace, just to be clear.
    Yeah I know I didn't mean to call you out or anything.

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In his defense, Pace was the logical candidate for who you were referring to, as other people had mentioned his name prior.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

however, I have to say.. this guy imediately knew about pace even though he obviously just registered today.. how would he know about that? and the IP check was requested very fast like he already knew the whole system and who the mods are... It's like he was ready for that IP check and was enthusiastic about it..

that's all i gotta say.. again, I dind't think anything was wrong with pace, i'm just pointing out that this does look like his posting style
    Yeah I agree. I'll go out and say I do think it is Pace.

But I really don't care, maybe it's that I'm tired and stressed from school already.

Originally Posted by chlaxman
    Yeah I know I didn't mean to call you out or anything.

you know how I am.. I would never assume that you did in the first place!

trying to underestimate me as a person again huh brah?

I know about Pace because I saw his thread which gave me this idea.

you know how I am.. I would never assume that you did in the first place!

trying to underestimate me as a person again huh brah?
    I'm just tired haha.

Originally Posted by PsychoGenetics
    I know about Pace because I saw his thread which gave me this idea.
    O'rly

(since I don't have a pic of the damn bird, this will have to do)

www.Anabolicx.com
    www.Stimulantx.com
    www.Hyperdrol.com
    forum.anabolicx.com

hahaha dude your always gettin all detective on these guys its awesome

user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PsychoGenetics
    I just Pmed a MOD. He is checking my IP.
    no you didnt, and you ARE PACE:

* CrazedGuru 207.232.153.30
    * PsychoGenetics 207.232.153.30

Angry

Originally Posted by gimp

Are you fkin serious!?!?!?!

www.Anabolicx.com
    www.Stimulantx.com
    www.Hyperdrol.com
    forum.anabolicx.com

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gimp

too funny!!
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

wow.. this is unbelievable! at least get a proxy next time jeez.. lol..

user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user43390fgui8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hes pathetic