MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Xyience XTEST Xtreme Testosterone + NO EXPLODE

Today was my first day back lifting from a 3 week break, i was going to take a week off and then hop on some creatine but was lazy and didnt go for three...anyway before that i have been lifting for the past 6-7 months everyday on a pretty strict diet. I am 17 yrs olf turning 18 in march. I decided to follow out on my plan to buy another creatine after my break, i bought NO Explode and thought id give Xtreme Testosterone a try.

No explode tastes a little more different than Amped which was the last creatine product i took. After my workout(chest and tris) i felt one of the biggest pumps i ever had and also sore as **** cause i went snowboarding up in Stratton yesterday.

XTEST comes in pill form with 90 capsules in the container, it tastes weird for a pill but I guess thats what youd expect from a testosterone supplement.It is still too early to tell how well this product will work.

I never took a testosterone supplement before and hope it isnt too bad for you(sum1 leave sum info please, i did minimal research...roughly an hours worth but still decided to give it a try).

Stats:5' 11''
    around 10% bf
    179lbs ( before my break i weighed 185/187 so i lost some weight to due to poor dieting during the 3 week span)
    bench before break:225x1
    (todays)bench:205x4...might have been able to due another 1 or 2 reps

Other than the loss of weight, my strength seems to have not diminished as much as i thought it would

Note:I just got a job few weeks ago and will only be able to make the gym 3 maybe 4 times a week instead of what i used to do, 5 days a week

I am hoping to see some significant gains with this stack

Past Supplements:
    Metrx Amped
    Krealykaline 1500
    L Glutamine
    Metrx protein powder
    Metrx Big 100 bars
    On 100% whey
    L aginine
    L carnintine
    L ornthinine

Current Supplements:
    No Explode
    XTEST
    L aginine
    L carnintine
    L ornthinine
    L Glutamine
    On 100% Whey

MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wednesday:Back/Bis

Today i felt like all my bicep excercises were easy. my back also felt very strong.Even from the break, i was able to curl more weight then i ever did wit good form.

Friday:Shoulders/Legs

Today was absolutely insane.Before i took xtest n noxplode, i felt really tired n almost fell asleep 5 times.When i took it i felt refresged and ready to go,very energetic.At the gym i was able to military press 185lbs 6x's,when i usually can only do like 155-160.I also shoulder presses 65lb dumbells 6 times (1 w/help).Squats were also alot easier for me but my knee felt weird when i was doing them so i did do that much(went up to 285x6).
    I think this stack is working very well so far.

sunday:Chest

yesterday i was able to incline bench 65lb dumbells for 6 times,most i ever done,problem was i did this before the normal barbell bench b/c gym was packed so my chest was pretty beat...teaches me a lesson

Monday:Arms

Bis n Tris today, both are getting stronger especially curls(inners and outters)

I decided to say **** clean bulking today and eat anything in sight, i am determined to gain back the weight i lost and some.

So far i am noticing good pumps from the noxplode, the xyience also seems to be helping wit my lifts

Doing shoulders today...lets see how it goes

started to eat madd food in the last few days

WEDNESDAY:Shoulders

Wow i dont know what it is (well actually yeh i do,most likely testosterone) but my strength gains r going through the roof

Military press: 205x2
    Shoulder press:70lb dumbells x 8

i was never able to lift this much in these lifts and think my gains are improving greatly, my diet is also alot better now and am gaining some wait back(at 181/182 now)

IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    NO-Explode isn't really a creatine, yes it has creatine in it. But it is more of a preworkout stim. You should get some cellmass if you want to give BSN's creatine a try.
    "If you're good you'll get a Schrute buck, after 1000 Schrute books you'll get an extra 5 minutes on your lunch break." - Dwight Schrute

Originally Posted by IcyHotNate
    NO-Explode isn't really a creatine, yes it has creatine in it. But it is more of a preworkout stim. You should get some cellmass if you want to give BSN's creatine a try.
    yha i kno this, i jus like to call it a creatine b/c it has does have creatine in it...my bro tried the cellmass before and it worked really good, but i elt like having sumthing preworkout that also contained sum creatine(like no explode)