Ashley78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Is there a limit to grams of fat per meal?

Let's say I eat 2 tablespoons of natural pb now w/ the meal I'm eating. Then, about 2 1/2 hours later have another 2 tablespoons pre-bed w/ cottage cheese. Would that be too much in that timeframe?

I'm aware having too many carbs in a short period of time is never good. Your body can only use so much at once, right? So I was curious if pb/efa's had the same result.

Oh, and I'm trying to add muscle w/ little as possible fat gain (although I'm aware a clean bulk is nearly impossible).

Thanks for any input

fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100)
    I personally think that if you have enough fats in your diet before your last meal(about 20-30% of your diet should be coming from fats, no less than that!) , you can just take in more cottage cheese instead of the 2 tablespoons pre-bed. So, instead of 2 tblspoons of peanut butter, have some more cottage cheese. You'll get more protein n less fat. On the other hand, if your not getting in atleast 20-30% fat from your diet if you remove the pre-bed PB, just keep it in.
    Supplements currently being used:
    ON 100% Gold Chocolate Whey Protein
    OneSource Teen's Multivitamin

Ashley78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for your response

Yea, having the pb w/ my pre-bed cottage cheese will put me at 24% fats for today. So that's perfect.

Anyone else have something to add/state opinion....