Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz

Contest Prep Time! 19 Weeks Out Supplements

Attached
    Attached Files

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Saved onto hard drive

That's one expensive list of supplements D-Rock. You're going to be a poon machine when it's all said and done. Good luck this upcoming season with your shows and school.

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by sawastea
    Saved onto hard drive

That's one expensive list of supplements D-Rock. You're going to be a poon machine when it's all said and done. Good luck this upcoming season with your shows and school.
    Benefits of working for a supplement company
    I appreciate the support.

Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Derek, in terms of free radical protection, do you think the CLA does enough by itself? Or do you think you will be adding Vitamin C and E later on as the show gets closer?
    The Chronicles of Gibblets
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=806401

Gibblets' Summer of Hell: Cutting Phase 2005
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461571

Originally Posted by Gibblets
    Derek, in terms of free radical protection, do you think the CLA does enough by itself? Or do you think you will be adding Vitamin C and E later on as the show gets closer?
    I use Sesamin, Lean Green, RALA, NAC, and take NOxidant post workout, so I think I am set antioxidant wise

Will I add extra E and C, dunno, but probably not.

BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is there a threshold to which PPAR can be agonized? You're agonizing it at every meal not around your workout. And, of course, your BCAA intake takes care of the sides. Looks like an awesome stash. Looks like you're pushing 'natural' to it's extent.
    On top of my game, and it don't stop til my hip don't hop anymore.

Originally Posted by BluSilver
    Is there a threshold to which PPAR can be agonized? You're agonizing it at every meal not around your workout. And, of course, your BCAA intake takes care of the sides. Looks like an awesome stash. Looks like you're pushing 'natural' to it's extent.
    There is a point when you will be agonizing PPARalpha to its fullest as there is a limited amount of receptors. My reasoning for my Sesamin, Fish Oil, Lipid Fx, timing is to create a steady flow of PPARalpha activation.

MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you get all those supplements for free. I will have to hurt you.
    Could they even imagine? Imagine the tears you've tasted, imagine the blood you gave, and the sweat you poured? And it was all because no one believed. All because no one cared until one day. One day when you became something. The day they stopped moving you...and you moved them. This is your life, your pain and your heart. Today is the day. Tomarrow is here.

Originally Posted by MynameisMike
    If you get all those supplements for free. I will have to hurt you.

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Derek do you still mega dose BCAAs, and also, have you ever noticed any effects when you cycle off them... i.e more lethargic, less energy?

(Btw, i couldnt open the file at this moment, hence why im asking)
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Derek,

I noticed you take your CLA and Fish Oil seperate from Sesamin. Is there any reason behind that?

Also how long after your workout do you tak the sesamin at meal 3?

Thanks,

jer27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and i thought jeff willet took alot of supplements, geeze

Originally Posted by jer27
    and i thought jeff willet took alot of supplements, geeze
    Supplements are fun!

Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    Derek do you still mega dose BCAAs, and also, have you ever noticed any effects when you cycle off them... i.e more lethargic, less energy?

(Btw, i couldnt open the file at this moment, hence why im asking)
    Still taking them. I have been taking BCAA for the past 3 years with little time off of them.

NATURAL 4 LIFE! Hardcore Natural's Avatar
    Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is the show you are doing a pro qualifier?

( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by N10CT
    Derek,

I noticed you take your CLA and Fish Oil seperate from Sesamin. Is there any reason behind that?

Thanks,
    TTT this is interesting as well.

Originally Posted by Todd69
    Is the show you are doing a pro qualifier?
    No, a state championship.

NATURAL 4 LIFE! Hardcore Natural's Avatar
    Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Beast
    No, a state championship.
    Well good luck, hopefully you do some real damage and walk away with the Overall!

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Beast
    Supplements are fun!
    Agreed, bro... Looks like you have a strong supp protocol devised. Best of luck on your prep.
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000)
    How come you only take one lean green?

I thought it was meant to be taken twice daily. Also, what type of overall difference do you notice (if any) by taking all those supps?

IMNOTAMUSED is a name known to all. (+5000) IMNOTAMUSED is a name known to all. (+5000) IMNOTAMUSED is a name known to all. (+5000) IMNOTAMUSED is a name known to all. (+5000) IMNOTAMUSED is a name known to all. (+5000) IMNOTAMUSED is a name known to all. (+5000) IMNOTAMUSED is a name known to all. (+5000) IMNOTAMUSED is a name known to all. (+5000) IMNOTAMUSED is a name known to all. (+5000) IMNOTAMUSED is a name known to all. (+5000) IMNOTAMUSED is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by N10CT
    Derek,

Thanks,
    BUMP!!

I'll be the third person to ask these questions, as I was wondering it myself.

Originally Posted by Quadzilla II
    BUMP!!

I'll be the third person to ask these questions, as I was wondering it myself.
    Workout ends at 10 with meal 2 at 10. Meal 3 with Sesamin is eaten at 12:45.

Crossing the Rubicon Serpens Aeon's Avatar
    Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mass Pro
    How come you only take one lean green?

I thought it was meant to be taken twice daily. Also, what type of overall difference do you notice (if any) by taking all those supps?
    I'd imagine such is so because there's green tea extract in LipidFX as well as NOxidant.

N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Another quickie Derek,

I notice you aren't taking ZMA. I was just curious as to why since you would have it available? Does it clash with any supps you are taking etc?

Rehab Science Student TheFitnessGuru's Avatar
    TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What if its not affordable

What about all these people, including myself, who can't afford ALL THAT stuff. I can't even take creatine because of my liver. That sucks ass, maybe....

It will be a lot harder for me to lose fat and get leaner wont it? Oh well. I'm cutting now and nothing is going to stop me! YEAH BABY! I did just buy an $850 elliptical, but that was somethign I needed, for sure! LoL. I could afford it if i worked ... but I dont get any hours because of college. and I'm keeping it that way because i really need to focus on my work. I know there's people out there just like me that would rather not work during college, or work a FEW hours a week.

I mean, the only supplements I take, are Optimum Nutrition's 100% Gold Standard Whey Protien, and I currently have some fish oils left, but I dont take that religiously, I dont think it helps at all, at least Not $30-40 a bottle's worth. I also don't even have a multi-vitamin right now, i ran out and dont have money for it. I do buy Muscle Meals, they're a GREAT value. its only about $1.60 per packet. that's way cheaper than eating out ANYWHERE! Even that ****ty ass McDonalds. and the health comparison isnt even possible, McDonalds isnt even real food.

If i took a fat burner, how bad would it affect my liver? hrm. idk!
    | Bringing Fitness into your Lifestyle |