genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100)

Question Why is caffeine/ephedrine making me tired?

I only got 2 replies last post and I need help with this asap. I just started an EC stack and i figured it should be like this:

-before breakfast: 1 caffeine pill (200mg) and 1 ephedrine (25mg)
    -and then again 5 hrs later

This seemed to be the most common thing people were doing, so i figured that was a good cycle to begin with. Now ppl are saying I shouldnt take that much caffeine on empty stomach, as it will make me tired? What do i do, break it in half? Also, should I still take 1 full ephedrine pill with it?

R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    deja vu?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...77#post8322177

stop making the same thread
    "Live like a bad son of a bitch and let's play some ball"
    - Lawrence Taylor

hang cleans - 315x3
    squats - 365x17, 435x10, 500x1, all with wraps only
    bench - 375x1, 225x23
    incline - 315x3

HARDCORE Croquet

PM me if I owe you reps and it's been 3+ days since the bet

genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100) genetic1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thanks for your contribution. Thats why i said "hey i only got 2 replies, i need help asap".

R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ya ok, good luck gettin it
    "Live like a bad son of a bitch and let's play some ball"
    - Lawrence Taylor

hang cleans - 315x3
    squats - 365x17, 435x10, 500x1, all with wraps only
    bench - 375x1, 225x23
    incline - 315x3

HARDCORE Croquet

PM me if I owe you reps and it's been 3+ days since the bet

look man, i'm not trying to "spam up the boards" here. It's just I wanted some simple advice as to WHY I am getting tired when taking this, and possibly some help for a new cycle?

BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000)
    How low is your current calorie intake?
    A decrease in calories and fats can lower test levels and make you semi-lethargic.

How many hours of sleep are you getting each night?
    8-9 hours of sleep a night make a world of a difference on a cutting cycle.

How consistent is your current sleep schedule?
    Stick to 8-9 hours of sleep a night, every night.

Past experience with caffeine/ephedrine?
    Last edited by BillyB; 01-08-2006 at 03:57 PM.

Well, I weigh 170 lbs and probably am around 14% bf. I think im getting in roughly 2300 calories each day. My diet is very clean, and I am getting around 7-8 hrs of sleep each night. I can post my diet for you if you think you could give me some advice as to how it is affecting my energy levels. I've never used ephedrine before, but i have used caffeine just goofing off on occasion, and it made me very wired.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You may have an insulin sensitivty problem. Stimulants such as epehdra can bring this out major time.

rcramden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcramden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcramden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcramden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcramden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcramden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcramden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcramden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcramden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcramden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcramden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by genetic1
    I only got 2 replies last post and I need help with this asap. I just started an EC stack and i figured it should be like this:

This seemed to be the most common thing people were doing, so i figured that was a good cycle to begin with. Now ppl are saying I shouldnt take that much caffeine on empty stomach, as it will make me tired? What do i do, break it in half? Also, should I still take 1 full ephedrine pill with it?
    caffeine can lower blood sugar drastically especially on an empty stomach.low blood sugar can make you feel wiped out. you should try it with food, especially complex carbs as simple carbs will only lower it more if thats whats happening.

RusBus01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

receptors

its cause your recepotrs are burt man... take a break from stimulants for a month and then start up again
    "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
    Mark Twain

xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you getting any exercise with the morning dose? EC can give you a massive amount of energy, which when exercising might allow you to push yourself harder without you knowing it. When after you feel like crap since you raped the hell out of your body. I noticed this on the first and only day I felt the energy burst. Other than that, it's very likely caffine lowering your blood sugar levels, in turn making you feel tired and drowsy like. You may be sensitive to stimulants such as caffine.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rcramden
    caffeine can lower blood sugar drastically especially on an empty stomach.low blood sugar can make you feel wiped out. you should try it with food, especially complex carbs as simple carbs will only lower it more if thats whats happening.
    http://www.diabetes.ca/Section_About/caffeine.asp
    http://www.personalmd.com/news/a1997070301.shtml
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    forget that ec stack crap. it doesnt work well for everyone. it did the same to me. big rush, big crash. I took Thermoloid and it was perfect. Steady energy and no "drop" off like ec does.

Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow do people ever love pulling assumptions out of their asses!

Only 1 person in this thread managed to hit the nail on the head; your receptors are down-regulated.

What it means is that you've become used to the effects and its having an adverse reaction on you.

In my case, this was permanent. I did a 2-month non stop cycle, and even a year later it doesn't have nearly the same effect it did as the first time I took it.

Take a break from stimulants and try again; maybe you'll be lucky.

Also, if this happened the first time you took EC, it might be genetic. Some people get upper results from downers and downer results from uppers.

muscledoc250 is not very well liked. (-100) muscledoc250 is not very well liked. (-100) muscledoc250 is not very well liked. (-100) muscledoc250 is not very well liked. (-100) muscledoc250 is not very well liked. (-100) muscledoc250 is not very well liked. (-100) muscledoc250 is not very well liked. (-100) muscledoc250 is not very well liked. (-100) muscledoc250 is not very well liked. (-100) muscledoc250 is not very well liked. (-100) muscledoc250 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Arnaoutov
    Wow do people ever love pulling assumptions out of their asses!

Only 1 person in this thread managed to hit the nail on the head; your receptors are down-regulated.

What it means is that you've become used to the effects and its having an adverse reaction on you.

In my case, this was permanent. I did a 2-month non stop cycle, and even a year later it doesn't have nearly the same effect it did as the first time I took it.

Take a break from stimulants and try again; maybe you'll be lucky.

Also, if this happened the first time you took EC, it might be genetic. Some people get upper results from downers and downer results from uppers.
    Dude it looks to me that these people were merely trying to help and to tell you the truth all their suggestions look reasonable. As for the down regulating of the receptors that is also just a theory. Or it could be due to neurotransmitter depletion. Excess stimulant consumption depletes norepineprhine, epinephrine, and dopamine and beings E/C works by triggering the release of these it relies on abundant supply in the presynaptic receptors. This frequently occurs even in users of light stimulants such as in chronic coffee drinkers.

XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have heard that persons with ADD or ADHD many times have the opposite reaction to stimulants, it makes them cash...If i'm not mistaken the drugs used to treat ADD/ADHD are mild cns stimulants...i don't know this to be fact, i got the info from someone who has it and was trying to treat it naturally.
    One rep..right through the ceiling!

ThatGuyEh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by XRAGEX
    I have heard that persons with ADD or ADHD many times have the opposite reaction to stimulants, it makes them cash...If i'm not mistaken the drugs used to treat ADD/ADHD are mild cns stimulants...i don't know this to be fact, i got the info from someone who has it and was trying to treat it naturally.
    The drugs used to treat ADD are ussually amphetmaines pretty much the same thing as ICE or Meth

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XRAGEX
    Nothing mild about ******** and other amphetamines.

Originally Posted by ThatGuyEh
    The drugs used to treat ADD are ussually amphetmaines pretty much the same thing as ICE or Meth
    Now that is a huge exaggeration. Amphetamines are not nearly as powerful or addicting as meth.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

Originally Posted by chlaxman
    Now that is a huge exaggeration. Amphetamines are not nearly as powerful or addicting as meth.
    Ritalin, Addareall etc are very addictive I took them for a month because they thought I had ADD and wanted to kill myself when I stopped taking them

********® CII is a pharmaceutical amphetamine used to treat attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and narcolepsy. It was first prescribed in the 1970s as an anorectic (under the brand name Obetrol®), but such usage is now rare.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThatGuyEh
    Ritalin, Addareall etc are very addictive I took them for a month because they thought I had ADD and wanted to kill myself when I stopped taking them
    Yes they are addicting I agree I've used them quite a bit, but it is nowhere close to meth.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try taking it in 4 hour intervals. Ephedrine's halflife is pretty short and you'd be reupping on the cusp of caffiene's halflife (6hrs IIRC). Taking it in 5 hour intervals is allowing your body to come down off the ephedrine, thus you get the crash and feel tired.
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so then do you is it true that stimulants have the opposite effect?
    One rep..right through the ceiling!

hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by genetic1

god your a dumbass..

both have downs, thats all im going to say, anyone with half a brain and common sense when it comes to these two VERY COMMON suppliments will tell you that.

Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lack of water can effect energy alot. also too many carbs in one serving can do this...or you may need to have your liver checked...when you start becoming tired all the time this is also a symptom
    Absence Of Evidence Is Not Evidence Of Absence...

wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000)

LOL@ this thread and your answer.

You need to take a break from stims. If you take them for long enough you can wear on your andrenals..nervous system. that is your problem lmao@ add comment. thats not how it works..it doesnt make you tired if you have add..it can calm you if you have add.

Im sorry to say that you CANT take stims for long periods of time like many people think. it DOES have side effects...even caffeine alone. drop the stims for 1-2 months at least.
    Mirin'triceps peak? Thanks westside barbell.

Gettin'older, studying MMA in Brazil gonna fight soon, on my own crew.

wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000)
    start with a low dose next time.
    Mirin'triceps peak? Thanks westside barbell.

Gettin'older, studying MMA in Brazil gonna fight soon, on my own crew.