Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100)

Is it ok to play sports the day after working out?

yesterday i did chest/tri day and im feeling it right now, but I really want to go out and play some hockey with friends. Is it ok if I go out and play? will it do anything to me (like make recovery time longer)?

mhjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Heck, yeah! You might not be at your full potencial when playing, but who cares? When people say "don't do cardio," they really mean don't run like 5 miles before or after working out. It's unhealthy to just lift weights and then sit around. Otherwise, you'll just end up crashing...

Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100) Chino_ is not very well liked. (-100)
    sounds good, im going now PEACE!

prior22 prior22 prior22 prior22 prior22 prior22 prior22 prior22 prior22 prior22 prior22
    Originally Posted by mhjohnson
    Heck, yeah! You might not be at your full potencial when playing, but who cares? When people say "don't do cardio," they really mean don't run like 5 miles before or after working out. It's unhealthy to just lift weights and then sit around. Otherwise, you'll just end up crashing...
    agreed

J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The only time you dont want to workout is like right before an actual game. working your legs is iffie. My friend pulled his hamstring due to overstressing his muscles right after working out. (hamstring). So be wise when working your legs then going to work out. Or just stretch a whole hell of alot before activity.
    <=><=>[]MFF[]<=><=>
    *Jud's Comprehensive Pro-Hormone User Guide*

spikeithard is not very well liked. (-100) spikeithard is not very well liked. (-100) spikeithard is not very well liked. (-100) spikeithard is not very well liked. (-100) spikeithard is not very well liked. (-100) spikeithard is not very well liked. (-100) spikeithard is not very well liked. (-100) spikeithard is not very well liked. (-100) spikeithard is not very well liked. (-100) spikeithard is not very well liked. (-100) spikeithard is not very well liked. (-100)
    Ill revive a VERY old thread... SO lets say Friday evening I do Shoulders HARD and really burn them up.

the next afternoon I play intense squash for an hour. Will this affect hypertrophy of the shoulders?

And this is assuming I have excellent nutrient intake that friday and saturday with plenty of protein, sleep, multi's, fish oils, BCAA etc...

Seems like its tough to find an answer for this question. I would assume that as long as you dont lift heavy with the muscles you just did the night before you will be fine... there is not too much resistance swinging a racquet right??

thanks!
    "Morality is doing what is right, no matter what you are told.
    Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right."