Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Angry DAMN! Someone help me out! Please!

Hello. This is my first time posting in this section of the board.

I am posting here because I am pissed aaat myself for making no gains.

I have been keeping a workout log for the past month and a half, and when I flip through it, my lifts don't get any better, and I dont see any noticable gains.

I did chest day yesterday, and I was dissapointed because I'm tired of doing the same weight/reps every time and not making gains.

Here is my workout yesterday:

(pounds/reps)

Bench press-125/6-125/5-125/6-125/6-110/3

Incline press-75/8-75/7-75/5

Flyes-24/6-24/6-24/5

If I am doing somthing wrong, please tell me. If you guys could help me out, I would greatly appreiciate it.

hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How often are you working your chest? That is A LOT of sets for your chest and it doesn't need all that much. Also, how is your diet? Can make a big difference for making gains.
    Cheers,
    Ben

Supra TT is just really nice. (+1000) Supra TT is just really nice. (+1000) Supra TT is just really nice. (+1000) Supra TT is just really nice. (+1000) Supra TT is just really nice. (+1000) Supra TT is just really nice. (+1000) Supra TT is just really nice. (+1000) Supra TT is just really nice. (+1000) Supra TT is just really nice. (+1000) Supra TT is just really nice. (+1000) Supra TT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe your overtraining, eat to little or if doing cardio, then too much of it.

Forcedoutage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you start at 125 6x's and your third set is 125 6x's, then you arent working intense enough. After 2 good intense sets of the same weight, you shouldn't be able to get that third set completely.

If you don't have a spotter, then it can be harder to push yourself.

What works for me, is to do lower hard n heavy reps. 1's 2's 3's.

Bottom line, If you truly push yourself for those last reps, and eat well, you'll see results.

Good luck Hope this helps.........

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz

Question

Please give more info
    What does your weekly split look like?
    Are you doing your squats and deads?
    What is your caloric intake?
    Are you getting enough sleep?

More info
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you need to change your routine every 4-6 weeks or else your body WILL adapt to it...therefore you will cease to make gains...you will only maintain.

as the other guys say there could be many factors that maybe causing this problem. Here are some:

1) smoking pot increases estrogen levels...not good for bb'ing
    2) drinking too much alcohol....lowers test levels...not good for bbing
    3) your diet sux...if you eat at mcdonalds everyday and have pizza pops for dinner along with a slurpee or big gulp than that will definetly do damage
    4) you need 8 hours a day of sleep!
    5) you could be stressed out...stress will create cortisol which will cause muscular atrophy (muscle breakdown)
    6) you could be taking too much time in between sets..you know talking with your buds or hittin on the cute girl on the stairmaster.

there are countless reasons why you might not be making progress but i personally think that you need to change your routine around....if you need a new one just ask...and im sure either i or some of these other knowledgable people can forsurely help you out!

cheers

Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    time between sets matter?

What should the ideal time be?

I am also out of Nlarge2...

I am interested in writing articles for BB.com to get some free supps..

Can someone tell me how to do this?

hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    as I just wrote an article about this very topic, I am of the mindset that your rest is crucial. Since you are new to lifting, I'd go with a one to two minute rest and no more than that. as you run into trouble sustaining the amount of reps with the weight you are using, you will learn to lower the weight to get the same amount of reps for your max. works very well for me anyways.
    Cheers,
    Ben