nksz90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long should you wait untill you eat after a cardio session?

??

trunkz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if it's low intensity(65% of your max), then you can wait up to around and hour. if it's high intensity then there is a higher degree of muscular fatigue and breakdown and it's better to eat closer to the workout, say around 30.45 min at the most.

chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree.. I do H.I.I.T. and I feel shaky if I don't eat within 45 minutes of completion. I try to eat within 30 minutes of any type of cardio to keep muscle loss to a minimum.
    "Each day is better then the next!"

"Your mom goes to college!"

Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So is it better to eat and then do cardio at night (as i've been doing) right before bed...

or to do cardio
    then eat...

or does it make no difference?

bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What if a do my low-medium intensity (60%-70%) cardio session after my workout?

chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Malgavito, I don't know how you eat and then do cardio. I through up when I do that.. Yeah, that's ok, but you're going to burn the carbs you ate first, then start burning fat. Also, when I do cardio at night, it seems to affect my sleep. But if none of these symptoms happen to you, more power to you!!

My suggestion is to do cardio, then eat. Burn more fat...

bachovas,
    It's better if you break up the days that you do cardio and workout. Most of the guys on the site do so. If you do your cardio right after a workout, you're most likely going to start burning more muscle then you want to.
    "Each day is better then the next!"

"Your mom goes to college!"

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I always have a post cardio shake, then my meal 45 mintues later.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't see a need for a "magical" one-hour window of fasting after cardio that has been preached by some. When you're talking fat loss, the bottom line is energy balance. So do your cardio when you can. I don't suggest purposely fasting for an hour after cardio. I also don't think it's a good idea to eat and then immediately do cardio.

bachovas...although not the ideal time to do cardio, this is fine if you're keeping intensity in that range. You should "drink up" right after that though.
    Unstoppable Confidence

costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hope this helps

Especially If you do Cardio in the morning before you eat breakfast therefore burning fat rather than the food you ate previously, wait a half hour after to give your body time to keep burning fat then feed you body the nutrients you need, because they say after training you have an hour after training that you body is waiting for nutrients,

Hope that helps

THANK YOU
    Darkhead

Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh, I don't do it IMMIDIATELY

I get home
    and i do as much homework asi can...
    Then when dinner is ready i eat..
    THen i finish up what i have to do and once everything is done and I know i did my homework
    (homework first so i don't have to stay up til 2am everynight)

Then when its all done i go and do cardio