unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How much creatine and L-glutamine does the new Body Fortress Whey protein has?

Hello all: I just bought 2 big 5 lb. cans of Body Fortress vanilla Whey Protein powders at Wal Mart for 33 dollars each can. And i just read in their ingredients, that they have introduced creatine monohydrate, and L-glutamine in each servings. However they do not post the amount of Creatine and L-glutamine in each serving. So i would like to know if anyobyd here is taking this protein, and where can i get information on how much creatine and glutamine each serving has. Because a regular serving of L-glutamine would be like 5 grs of glutamine and a regular serving of Creatine is 5 grs.

unsoberx
    "It is nature that sets off in one class those who are chiefly intellectual, in another those who are marked by muscular strength and temperament, and in a third those who are distinguished in neither one way or the other, but show only mediocrity. The last-named represents the great majority." -The Antichrist, Sect 57

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This thread looks suspiciously like these two:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6665411

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6686661

And cross-posting is against forum policy. Not to mention, almost all protein has Glutamine in it.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah but Optimum Nutrition whey proteins dont have creatine in it

unsoberx

Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    This thread looks suspiciously like these two:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6665411

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6686661

And cross-posting is against forum policy. Not to mention, almost all protein has Glutamine in it.
    "It is nature that sets off in one class those who are chiefly intellectual, in another those who are marked by muscular strength and temperament, and in a third those who are distinguished in neither one way or the other, but show only mediocrity. The last-named represents the great majority." -The Antichrist, Sect 57

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by unsoberx View Post
    yeah but Optimum Nutrition whey proteins dont have creatine in it

unsoberx
    You do realize creatine mono is like 8 bucks and Wal-Mart right?
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.