unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Anybody here taking Hydroxycut for weight-loss?

Hello everybody, anybody here taking hydroxycut for weight-loss? I went to Walgreens and bought a bottle of Hydroxycut Weight loss formula, fo weight loss. It is supposed to have green tea, chromium and other components good for weight loss.

However i have heard from people saying it makes them too nervous, too dizzy, too irritable and kills night time sleep.

Here is information about Hydroxicut

Once making headlines for containing a controversial herb, Ephedra, banned by the FDA, Hydroxycut now offers an Ephedra-free product that claims to increase metabolism and energy while curbing your appetite, cutting calories and maintaining blood sugar.

When Hydroxycut is combined with a diet and exercise regimen, the product claims to help users shed two-to-three times more weight that without. When taking Hydroxycut, it is suggested that users commit to consistent exercise and a low-calorie diet. Take Hydroxycut half-to-one hour prior to meals with eight ounces of water.

FOOD & RECIPES

N/A

EXERCISE

N/A

EXPENSE

The Hydroxycut product line includes Hydroxycut, Caffeine-Free Hydroxycut, Hycroxycut 24 and Hydroxycut Carb Control, with a one-month supply costing $49.95.

CONCLUSION

ConsumerHealthDigest.com conducted research of 30 dietary supplements. Scoring 3 on a scale of 1-5 for metabolism enhancement, weight-loss potential and ingredient control and 4 on a scale of 1-5 for appetite suppression, Hydroxycut ranked number 11.

Common misspellings: Hydroxy Cut, Hydroxicut

Wikipedia
    Hydroxycut is a nutritional supplement marketed by Iovate Health Sciences Inc., designed to help consumers lose weight. It is sold at retailers, such as GNC and Wal-Mart, as well as through direct television marketing.

Anonymous: Hydroxycut rocks! I have been taking it to tone up for the last few months and totally notice a differnce
    Anonymous: anyone who has been on this could you give me any ideas on what foods to eat thank you
    jack: Does hydoxycut still have ephedrine in it? I just bought ephedrine p57 because I didn't think hydroxycut contained ephedra anymore? anyone know?
    Anonymous: I've been on it for about 1 week. I eat the same things I did before just less of them. I've lost 5 lbs. I quit drinking soda and added carrots and celery as a snack.
    Jessica: I have been on it for a week and lost 6lbs...i have only been drinking water (no soda) and eating healthy...i think it works great
    Larry: I have been using Hydroxycut for years and it works great. Now they came out with Hydroxycut Hardcore and it really helps you burn the fat so you can tone up even faster. If you lift weights or do cardio, you will really see results. Make sure you drink plenty of water.
    Anonymous: what are te side effects??
    Jade: I have been using Hydroxycut for a little over a month, and I haven't had any problems. I think it's a great product and I would recommend it to my friends. In fact, in the past week, I lost 6lbs. I haven't had any side effects, so I don't know what these people are talking about. Just like any other diet pill, you have to be willing to commit to it fully. Any diet pill that says that you can lose weight and eat whatever you want, is a lie. In order to get the results that you want, you still need to eat right and exercise. I drink nothing but water and I watch what I eat. Most of the side effects come from adding caffeine to your diet. Hydroxycut has Caffeine in it, and if you add more caffeine to that, than that's where you get the side effects like high blood pressure and irregular heart beats.
    julie: I have used hydroxcut for a year now and have lost a total of 130lbs I have the before and after pictures to prove. It is the best out there
    Anonymous: what about the side effects of it..
    Anonymous: If you go on the HYdroxycut website, they have to post the side effects by law.
    Kylen: I just started today and from what i hear im really looking forward to the results!
    Anonymous: i just started using the hydroxycut for women and i can feel the product working...nottempted to cheat and drinking more water
    Patrick: Im 6'6 and 265lbs I was 345lbs i started working out and taking hydroxycut hardcore and limited my caleries too 2500 and drank 1 galon of water a day and watched the weight come right off, i did 30-45 min of cardio 5 days a week. Trust me its a great helper.. Just keep the cardio going. i took a couple weeks away and got back on the cardio and it sucked lol
    Anonymous: i am weary of taking 2 pills 3 times a day.....do u have to take this many to recieve results
    Anonymous: I have been taking hydroxycut caffine free just over a month now. I have gained over 7 lbs. I have been exercising and eating right. What is going on. I can't even get into my jeans that i could wear before this product.I'm very upset.
    Anonymous: This product rocks, I've told all my friends, family and co-workers about this miracle product. I THINK YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME!
    Anonymous: gained over 7 lbs, lol. Maybe you normally gain 9 lbs a week? lol
    Anonymous: I am starting hydroxycut on Monday Dec. 31st. Ready to see if it works.
    Anonymous: I can not take 2 pills 3 times a day. I could only take 1 pill because evn that made me to edgee.
    Anonymous: first day i started using HYdroxycut i couldn't sleep.....the next day, i woke up in the morning with a chest pain and dizziness....i took a pill that morning and i felt even dizzier......so i had to leave work....when i got home and checked my blood pressure, it was off the chart.......
    Anonymous: My question is if it's truely hydroxycut that is melting the fat away or the fact that you're eating healthier and exercising. My wife and I are having our first baby and I have gained 30lbs of "sympathy" weight so I was considering incorporating hydroxycut into my diet and exercise. However, it sounds like hydroxycut has the same results as typical exercise and healthy eating which is required with hydroxycut. Which gets me to what's the point of hydroxycut? It honestly sounds like it's more of a lifestyle change versus hydroxycut. But I may be wrong...UGH!
    Anonymous: I just started taking hydroxycut 3 days ago and so far lost 5 lbs!!
    April: I started hydroxycut about a week and a half ago and have noticed results. Not only weight loss and supressed appetite.. but energetic as well.
    Anonymous: I started Hydroxycut yesterday, 01/03/08. Knowing that it has high amounts of caffeine I am starting off with only taking 1 pill before breakfast, 1 before lunch and skipping dinner. I still have a little caffeine buzz. My energy level during the day is fantastic so far and I woke up feeling better then I have in years.
    "It is nature that sets off in one class those who are chiefly intellectual, in another those who are marked by muscular strength and temperament, and in a third those who are distinguished in neither one way or the other, but show only mediocrity. The last-named represents the great majority." -The Antichrist, Sect 57

unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Savanah: \I'm starting HYDROXYCUT tomorrow. Does anybody have any tips I could use for better results??
    William: Hey I was 347lbs and I'm only 20 years old. I started Hydroxycut a week ago and I'm almost down 14lbs. This was the only pill that worked, along with whey protein, albacore, and other healthy foods. I've only done minimal work outs.
    William: Hey I was 347lbs and I'm only 20 years old. I started Hydroxycut a week ago and I'm almost down 14lbs. This was the only pill that worked, along with whey protein, albacore, and other healthy foods. I've only done minimal work outs.
    TJ: My problem is usually that a diet pill works great in the morning/afternoon... but taking it close to evening, I would never sleep. So I take the regular Hydroxycut in the day and add an extra dosage in the evening at 8pm (caffeine-free)... works awesome since my nighttime eating is what always got me into trouble. So far, results are awesome. Hopefully I do stick with my New Year's resolution to lose weight this year! It's been easier so far at least. Good luck, everyone.
    Anonymous: I LOVE YOU JULIE!
    Anonymous: Good for you William! thats awesome!
    Anonymous: I'm young and probably shouldn't even be worried about diet pills yet nor do I need them at all but for some reason still want to lose more weight. Hydroxycut seems to actually be working I've lost 2 lbs. since Saturday and tomorrow is Tuesday. I'm only looking to lose about 10 more lbs. However, Hydroxycut is making me nervous because at times I have gotten very dizzy and light headed, has anyone had those side effects? Plus, it says eat things with low calories, what else is good to eat while using it?
    Ange: I just started today, I hope this works. I have gained 10 pounds over the holidays. I have already lost 50 pounds on my own with diet and exercise, I have been trying to lose these last 15-20 pounds for months and its not working very well. I just hope hydroxycut works.
    Anonymous: "My question is if it's truely hydroxycut that is melting the fat away or the fact that you're eating healthier and exercising" It's probably more the latter than anything to do with hydroxycut. And i say this after cycling on and off it the past few years to kick start new diets/workouts. It definately limits your appetite which is a big plus when first kicking off a diet, beyond that its more of a motivator to eat healthy and exercise. You have to elimiate caffeine products, a big calorie cut for most people, and you have to excercise fairly reguarly to keep your blood pressure in line. bottom line to help kick off a diet and ajdust your eating/activity lifestyle its a huge help. beyond that its not a miracle solution. you will experience increased blood pressure (especailly the first week or so) you be antzy and fidgety during down time, and the first few nights trying to sleep can take getting used to.
    Ben: Hydroxycut helps but you cant use it exclusively. I am taking it so that i can lose the 10 pounds I gained at college. i am taking 6 a day and not eating as much as i am used to. i have lost 5 or 6 pounds in a week. i cant tell if it helped. p.s. the first night i couldnt sleep at all but if you can get past that you should be good. give yourself 5 or 6 hours before bed if your going to take it
    Mark: 1 Pill 2 times a day no side effects 2-3 headache dizyness nausea. Not sure about the weight loss yet, only had it two weeks. Read studies about it causing liver problems in a small number of people. Probably going to stop taking it
    Amanda B.: Hey guys!! my dads getting married in march and i need to at least loose about 10 -15 lbs before then so my dress will look decent on mt lol!! it kinda tuggs me!! what can i do with this pill to help me loose wait faster :} im 21 i weight 200 ilbs i look more swollwn then i do fat bc im tall help!! thanks
    Anonymous: the product's problem is sleepless for me.
    Anonymous: hey guys, hydroxycut just gives you energy so you can go out an workout...if you guys want...to save money just take a caffeine pill or energy drink...who wouldnt want to go workout if you feel jitters...save your money, every diet or workout supplement will tell you to work out and you have that mindset that you have to workout for it to work when really all it is is you working out...good on the pills part for making you workout haha...but try something cheaper, hydroxycut is expensive...just take some kind of energy pill like caffeine pill and you will workout good like 5 times a week
    Anonymous: Caffeine pills and/or energy drinks does not compare Hydroxicut ………Trust me….I have tried both with diet and exercise and Hydroxicut is unbelievable. I started with 1 pill 2 times a day and worked my way up to taking 3 pills 2 times a day. But you will experience side effects if you don’t eat properly and/or consume enough water. My starting weight was 214 and after 8 weeks of hydroxicut, diet, and exercise I now weigh 175. Now that I’m at a comfortable weight I stopped hydroxicut and for the last 6 months I’ve maintained the weight by dieting and exercising. I try to drink at least eight 8 once glasses of water while eating between 6-7 small meals a day (which increases your metabolism) and I rotate between a low to high carb diet.
    Anonymous: Hyroxycut is the best
    Anonymous: I am going to start using hydroxycut soon. I hope it works. I gained 15lb. over the summer and have lost 20lb. and about 5in off my waist so that puts me at 150 or so and I'm only 5' 5.
    Theodore: Hey guys, I gained an unfortunate 15 pouns during my first semester in college. I want to lose a couple of them early, before the semester starts, and also wish to start some type of diet regiment that I can get accustomed to by the time I start classes(in about two weeks). How safe is Hydroxycut for the lower losses(I want to lose just about 20 lbs and I am currently 20 yrs. , However, I want to lose them fast) for a guy my age? Thanks
    Anonymous: Like wow man.
    Anonymous: I started Hydroxycut because my weight loss was stalled out (work out every day, only water, eating healthy)...after starting it, I dropped 7 lbs in two days and I'm back on track. Just needed the boost, and I'm looking forward to more results!
    Elaine: I find that the product does curb my appitite but I can't seem to takie but 1 pill before each meal. 2 pills seem to make me dizzy. Am I going to get any real result;s with just 1?
    Anonymous: I've been taking it for five day now can't sleep at night and gain 4 lbs. I was already on a low cal diet I'll give it another week if I gain any more pounds I'll quit. It did do one thing doe It increase my sexual appetite. I had sex 6 times in one day, all six time for over and hour. At lease it worked for something.
    Franklin Peterson: this product is amazing, i have lost close to 23 pounds now and i hope to lose more, but of course you will have to cut down on the foods that you eat and work out regularly to see results, but if you just plan to take this product without regular exercise then i suggest that you dont bother with the pils.
    Franklin Peterson: this product is amazing, i have lost close to 23 pounds now and i hope to lose more, but of course you will have to cut down on the foods that you eat and work out regularly to see results, but if you just plan to take this product without regular exercise then i suggest that you dont bother with the pils.
    audreys whos not paid off? kkkkkk: im 20. i weigh 165 lbs. before summer, i was around 200 lbs. i went to korea. the combination of healthy foods over there and the heat helped me lose 30 lbs. i ate several times a day. i walked a little bit. anyways... i just started the womens' pill 2 days ago. so far, ive noticed a crazy high blood pressure, extreme energy, and sleeplessness. when i went to the gym to run, i ran faster than ever and felt like i was jogging. my body got really cold as i ran. usually i get overheated and out of breath. i didnt do that while on the pill. i got too cold and my blood felt like it was going to burst from my jugulars. i like the pill though because its this pretty red color. thats cool enough for me because im depressed and if a red pill makes me wanna keep going... why not? its new. its exciting. its... hahaha hydroxycut womens. email me to compare results: audrey_edmiston@hotmail.com
    Anonymous: Be careful with hydroxycut. It works well, but if not taken according to the instructions can cause major problems. I used hydroxycut in college to tone up. It lead to kidney failure. I was dialysis for 3 years before receiving a new kidney. I was only concerned about looking good at any cost. In retrospect, it wasn't worth it.
    Anonymous: I have been taking hydroxycut for a week now. I lost 7 pounds and gained it all back already... what is going on?
    Anonymous: i want to know if these results are really really true
    Anonymous: I have been dieting for about two weeks now and no results. so i decided to try hydroxycut i've been on it for 2 days and no results im not discouraged though, i just hope it works!!!!
    Anonymous: IT WORKS. I went from 250lbs to 205lbs in 8 weeks. 1300 calories a day, lots of water and poer walking for 10 miles everyday.
    "It is nature that sets off in one class those who are chiefly intellectual, in another those who are marked by muscular strength and temperament, and in a third those who are distinguished in neither one way or the other, but show only mediocrity. The last-named represents the great majority." -The Antichrist, Sect 57

Hydroxycut? Lose Weight Fast! FAQ

1. What is Hydroxycut??
    2. What's in Hydroxycut??
    3. Does Hydroxycut? contain ephedra?
    4. Are the ingredients in Hydroxycut? supported by research?
    5. What type of exercise and nutrition plan should I follow when taking Hydroxycut??
    6. What is Gymnema Sylvestre Extract?
    7. How should I begin using Hydroxycut?? When should I take it?
    8. If I miss a serving of Hydroxycut?, should I double my next serving?
    9. How much water should I drink if I'm following a weight-loss plan?
    10. Can I increase the serving size for faster results?
    11. Can I use Hydroxycut? with other products containing caffeine?
    12. Where can I buy Hydroxycut??
    13. How long has Hydroxycut? been on the market?
    14. Who are the doctor's that endorse Hydroxycut??

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

1. What is Hydroxycut??
    Hydroxycut? is a premium weight-loss support supplement that contains several unique patent-protected ingredients and compounds, including Hydroxagen?Plus™ and HydroxyTea™. These research-driven ingredients help increase energy levels, and boost metabolism and calorie-burning, thereby helping you support your weight loss goals when you combine Hydroxycut? with diet and exercise. By adding Hydroxycut to your overall plan, you can lose up to 4.5 times THE WEIGHT than diet and exercise alone. Subjects using the primary ingredients in Hydroxycut? lost, on average, significantly more weight than subjects using a placebo (14.99 vs. 3.06 lbs. and 12.54 vs. 3.53 lbs.) in two 8-week studies in which all groups followed a diet and exercise plan.

^ top
    2. What's in Hydroxycut??
    Hydroxycut? is a combination of ingredients that can help you achieve your weight-loss goals when combined with diet and exercise. Included are two proprietary compounds - Hydroxagen? Plus™ and HydroxyTea™ - that help boost your metabolism, increase energy levels, burn more calories, and ultimately support weight loss up to 4.5 times the weight than diet and exercise alone. This special combination of proprietary ingredients is exclusive to Hydroxycut?. They can't be found in any other supplement! Remember that Hydroxycut? also contains Gymnema Sylvestre extract which can promote normal blood sugar levels. Stable blood sugar levels can help reduce cravings, which can ultimately help you lose weight. To view the labeled ingredients, click here.

3. Does Hydroxycut? contain ephedra?
    No. Hydroxycut? does not contain ephedra.

^ top
    4. Are the ingredients in Hydroxycut? supported by research?
    Yes, key ingredients in the Hydroxycut? formula are supported by research. In two 8-week studies, subjects using the primary ingredients in Hydroxycut? (Garcinia cambogia extract, chromium polynicotinate, and Gymnema sylvestre extract) lost on average significantly more weight than subjects using a placebo (14.99 vs. 3.06 lbs. and 12.54 vs. 3.53 lbs.) in which all groups followed a diet and exercise plan. Therefore, the significantly greater weight loss observed in the groups taking the primary ingredients in Hydroxycut? can be directly attributed to the use of this unique combination of ingredients.

In the same studies, subjects using the primary ingredients in Hydroxycut? experienced average decreases in BMI that were significantly larger than that of subjects using a placebo (2.3 vs. 0.7 kg/m2 and 2.7 vs. 0.5 kg/m2).

Another study showed that subjects who consumed other ingredients found in Hydroxycut? (green tea containing 90 mg EGCG and a total of 200 mg of caffeine) showed an average 24-hour caloric expenditure of 158 kcal higher than when using a placebo (2410 kcals/day vs 2252 kcals/day).

5. What type of exercise and nutrition plan should I follow when taking Hydroxycut??
    Regular exercise and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your weight-loss goals. Follow a program consisting of resistance training and aerobic exercises performed at a level that is comfortable for you. For weight loss, many nutrition experts recommend a calorie-reduced diet moderately high in protein, moderately low in carbohydrates, and low in fat. Protein should come from foods like lean chicken, beef, and fish. Carbohydrate sources should include foods like rice, whole-grain breads, fruits, and vegetables. Also, ensure that your diet includes healthy fats (like flax and fish oils) and is low in saturated and trans fats.

When you combine Hydroxycut? with your diet and workout plan, you're giving yourself an edge in your quest for a lean, attractive body!

^ top
    6. What is Gymnema Sylvestre Extract?
    Gymnema Sylvestre Extract is an herb found in the rainforests of central and southern India. The leaves of this plant contain an extract called gymnemic acid. Gymnema Sylvestre Extract helps support normal blood sugar levels.

7. How should I begin using Hydroxycut?? When should I take it?
    The following is a portion of the labeled directions. Click on the link below to view and read the entire label.

DIRECTIONS FOR MEN & WOMEN: As a dietary supplement, take 2 caplets with an 8 oz. glass of water 3 times daily, approximately 30 to 60 minutes before meals (preferably before breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Do not exceed 2 caplets in a 4-hour period and/or 6 caplets in a 24-hour period. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime. To assess individual tolerance, follow the chart.

Day 1 to Day 3 1 caplet, 3x daily
    Day 4 & beyond 2 caplets, 3x daily

Use Hydroxycut? for 8 weeks in conjunction with a calorie-reduced diet and a regular exercise program. Do not snack after dinner. Consume ten 8 oz. glasses of water per day. Read the entire label before use and follow directions.
    Important: Click here to read Supplement Facts, Directions, and Warnings.

^ top
    8. If I miss a serving of Hydroxycut?, should I double my next serving?
    No! You should never take a double serving of Hydroxycut?! In the event that you do miss a serving, simply take a regular serving at your next scheduled time. Again, never take a double serving of Hydroxycut?, and always carefully read the label in its entirety before taking it or any other dietary product.

9. How much water should I drink if I'm following a weight-loss plan?
    Water is a key factor in any weight-loss plan. A basic rule of thumb is to drink at least ten 8 fl. oz. glasses of water each day. Many people will need more water depending on their diet plans, bodyweight, and activity levels. However, 10 glasses is generally considered a good starting point. Use our water calculator to help determine your own water requirements.

^ top
    10. Can I use Hydroxycut? if my program includes a low-carb diet?
    Eating fewer carbohydrates is a common practice among many people who are trying to lower their weight and lose fat. Many people following low-carb diets comment that they experience lower energy levels and, in some cases, greater hunger than normal. Hydroxycut? has key ingredients that can help increase energy and boost metabolism, helping people succeed when it comes to their weight-loss plans. And remember to drink plenty of water and exercise regularly.

11. Can I increase the serving size for faster results?
    The simple answer is NO! The key ingredients in Hydroxycut? have been scientifically researched and combined to work optimally as indicated on the label. Hydroxycut? contains the latest ingredients in precise amounts to help you achieve your weight-loss goals when you combine it with a diet and exercise plan. For these reasons, you should only consume Hydroxycut? in accordance with label directions. You should always carefully read the label in its entirety before using a dietary supplement and follow the labeled directions.
    Important: Click here to read Supplement Facts, Directions, and Warnings.

12. Can I use Hydroxycut? with other products containing caffeine?
    Hydroxycut? should not be used with products containing caffeine, including caffeinated beverages such as tea, coffee, and cola. Read the entire label before use and follow directions.

^ top
    13. Where can I buy Hydroxycut??
    You can purchase Hydroxycut? on-line by taking advantage of our special pricing. Hydroxycut? can also be found at fine retailers across the country. Click here for a list of just a few.

14. How long has the Hydroxycut? brand been on the market?
    This remarkable weight-loss brand has been on the market for over 10 years and has experienced a few improvements over the years to give you an effective and innovative weight-loss product.

15. Who are the doctor's that endorse Hydroxycut??
    Dr. Nick Evans, 1989 Graduate St. Mary's Hospital Medical School, London, England, and Dr. Jon Marshall, now in residency.

JemmaMunroe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JemmaMunroe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JemmaMunroe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JemmaMunroe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JemmaMunroe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JemmaMunroe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JemmaMunroe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JemmaMunroe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JemmaMunroe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JemmaMunroe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JemmaMunroe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I haven't tried it, but apparently it's rubbish.

Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What the heck? I dont even..

David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong rant, no cliffs, no read.
    NO Xplode V2 Review!:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137535133&p=740075573#post740075573

Lecheek Nutrition Speed Xtreme Review!:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141765141&p=821691541#post821691541

24rams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Completed 8 weeks

I love it, I lost 30 lbs , 5 inches off my waist and 4 off my hips. First 5 days I had jitters, rapid heart rate, dizzyness but it went away. I had my liver functioning test and it was normal, my cholesterol is down 90 pts. I highly recommend hydroxycut hardcore elite.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 24rams View Post
    I love it, I lost 30 lbs , 5 inches off my waist and 4 off my hips. First 5 days I had jitters, rapid heart rear but it went away. I had my liver functioning test and they are normal, my cholesterol is down 90 pts. I highly recommend.
    Strong 5 year bump.....
    lol
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

tonedhoney04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how many did you take everyday, and for how many months?

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by tonedhoney04 View Post
    how many did you take everyday, and for how many months?
    The original post was from 2008. It has been reformulated multiple times since then. If you are interest, follow all instructions and you will be fine. It is still a strong product though.