Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by my_name_is
    Forget that. I'd like to see them go up against some skinny little Muay Thai fighters so you men worshippers can see exactly how tough your bodybuilding idols aren't.
    titus would kill them all, don't test him, seriously, don't test him
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

Forget that. I'd like to see them go up against some skinny little Muay Thai fighters so you men worshippers can see exactly how tough your bodybuilding idols aren't.
    There wouldnt be much the lil Muay Thai dude could do if Ronnie got ahold of his neck and choked the life out of him....lol...BBers arent fighters,we all know that, but do you wanna mess with someone that huge? I dont....lol...most bbers are more athletic than you think....trust me on that..

my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I seriously doubt ronnie could get close to a muay thai fighter. And the little guy wouldn't allow ronnie to get that close.

Muscles that big are only good for lifting stuff and for teenage boys to go all googoo gaga over.

NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink

I seriously doubt ronnie could get close to a muay thai fighter. And the little guy wouldn't allow ronnie to get that close.

Muscles that big are only good for lifting stuff and for teenage boys to go all googoo gaga over.
    Would you punch ronnie in his face ? no you wouldnt , if he even looked at you the wrong way youd pee your pants..lol...

my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm not 15 years old, trust me I wouldn't pee my pants.

I could probably beat ronnie in a fight. Yea, you heard me. He couldn't move as quick as I could, and I have a fighting background.

A dragster is only good on a drag strip for a quick burst. Sure, it's grunty as hell, but put it on a track against a 2litre, it will look ridiculous.

wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ronnie is strong as fuq man.. yeah he took a lot of roids to get super huge but he has a HUGE strength base.. hes not like a lot of other bbers that just roided everything. Im sure his strength allows him to have decent quickness and fighting ability even at 300lbs. If you are huge and weak u are a sitting duck pretty much but ronnie isnt weak.

I'm 210 with a fighting background.

I wouldn't run if it came down to it. Having muscles as big as ronnie doesn't equal fighting ability. He would have the intimidation factor, but intimidation doesn't do the fighting for you.

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)
    Well there is powerlifting,or the weights or a punching bag to judge bodybuilders power or toughness there is no need to be cavemen and fight each other,but for fun titus vs baroni would rock,and baroni would win easily.

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)
    Also i forgot to mention but most of you already probably know that valentino has challenged big lou to a boxing match,but lou wont accept,that would be a interesting fight.

AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i'm just posting on this thread to make sure we have at least one person of legal drinking age (in the US) on this thread. or at least someone with a half decent maturity level.

why even argue about this? pro bodybuilders are big and strong. just like the rest of society, i'm sure there are those who can fight and those who cannot fight. who gives a crap?

why doesn't everyone argue about who has the toughest dad?

zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BB is 4 life :)
    Ronnie coleman can do the splits
    isnt that flexability...not athleticism?

Originally Posted by BB is 4 life :)
    I dont see why bodyuilders get seperated from other athletes ..... how is swinging a piece of wood at a ball making someone a bonafide athlete but deadlifting 600lbs for 8 reps isnt.....
    why dont you try to hit a 90 mile an hour fast ball...it aint as easy as it looks on tv.

i agree they are all athletes...but just on a different level. deadlifting a lot of weight does require a certain level of coordination...not nearly as much as a double leg take down though...

zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

no **** dude...their is nothing more feirce (standing) than a 130 pound thai fighter.

I'm 210 with a fighting background.

I wouldn't run if it came down to it. Having muscles as big as ronnie doesn't equal fighting ability. He would have the intimidation factor, but intimidation doesn't do the fighting for you.
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh...NO!

i have done a little sub wrestling and muay thai/kyokushin...and ronnie would kill me. their really isnt much you can do when a guy is THAT much bigger/stronger than you. fighter background or not, he would eat your stomach.

gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Uriel_da_man
    I said physical effort. Sweat. As far as him putting in more effort than you, I don't know, don't forget that it's about training smarter, not harder. And Coleman takes lots of drugs, yes, but he wouldn't be half of what he is without a good, consistant workout program.
    Perish the thought.According to coleman he only takes alot of vitamins.

kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100)
    bodybuilders can't use rear naked chokes, the size of their arms does not allow it.

Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by zhorner
    they are athlete by definition...ill give bbers and plers that.

but compare their movements to that of football player or wrestler. BIG difference.

all im saying is that it doesnt take much athleticism to pick up a dumbell.
    There is a lot of technique and education involved if you want to be successful. If you want to be just another face in the crowd or gym I guess it dont take much. And if it dont take much athleticism how come everbody cant bench 500, squat 1000 or be 250 pounds of ripped muscle? I think you need to rethink your reasoning.

Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo_66 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by zhorner
    isnt that flexability...not athleticism?

why dont you try to hit a 90 mile an hour fast ball...it aint as easy as it looks on tv.

i agree they are all athletes...but just on a different level. deadlifting a lot of weight does require a certain level of coordination...not nearly as much as a double leg take down though...
    Then why dont your double leg takedown masters deadlift 1 million and set new world records? Or why dont you do that for that matter? If all it takes is coordination? And deadlifting 700 aint as easy as it looks on tv either. I seen it the other day on WSM and boy howdy like 7 dudes deadlifted over 700 easy.

Originally Posted by Mateo_66
    Then why dont your double leg takedown masters deadlift 1 million and set new world records? Or why dont you do that for that matter? If all it takes is coordination? And deadlifting 700 aint as easy as it looks on tv either. I seen it the other day on WSM and boy howdy like 7 dudes deadlifted over 700 easy.

uuuuhhh...your taking about strength...not athleticism. so why do you rethink your reasoning.

AGAIN..bbers are athletes, just not on the same level as others.

my girlfriend can do a proper deadlift, but she lacks the hand-eye coordination to hit a ball with a bat, or do a low level single...or anyhting else.

does lifting weights require coordination? YES

does lifting weights require as much coordination as a flying armbar? NO

i honestly respect pro bbing very much, not so much for the training...but for the dieting. that single aspect, (as well as genetics, but ill not get into that), IMO makes it one of the hardest sports around. im not saying it doesnt take a lot of incredibly hard work...im just saying it doesnt require as much athleticism as full contact sports do.

ronnie played football...great, he is athletic...but does running a blitz really come into play while doing seated dumbell military...no.

im sure most of these guys are athletic, and were introduced to bbing and weighlifting through sports...but for the last f'ing time...it doesnt require much athleticism to do lat pull downs.

Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Alright a lot of you guys are missing the ball on this topic. I want you to compare the bodybuilders and see what would be a good matchup and why. I also want to know what types of moves say a Victor Martinez would use to beat a Craig Richardson or how would Branch Warren beat Johnnie Jackson?

I also think Ronnie Coleman could beat the Undertaker, as long as he gets 2 or 3 body shots in I think Ronnie could make 'Taker fall to his knees then Ron could kick his skull in.

I also would like to see Bob Chic vs Triple H and I honestly think HHH would pedigree Bob and it would be over.
    I'm back baby and I'm not goin' anywhere! The Original Martial-Artist has returned to take his rightful place atop the forums once again

Train your ass off and eat right there are no shortcuts in this game of bodybuilding

AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pro wrestling is retarded, why are we even discussing it?

kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100)

I really don't care about this subject, but really, your "googoo gaga" comment was funny as hell

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by will-work4ANDRO
    titus would kill them all, don't test him, seriously, don't test him
    ROFL, nothing like cheap shots

MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    o.k....yeah bodybuilders whoopig ass would be awesome but here r fights we all need to see.....

1.) Arnold vs Stallone (in their primes)
    2.) Bruce Lee vs Jackie Chan vs Jet Li vs Chuck Norris vs John Claude Van Dam
    3.) JCVD vs Chuck Norris
    4.) Jesus vs Satan

I know we all wanna see these up close and personal!!

percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

[q]Having muscles as big as ronnie doesn't equal fighting ability. [q]

thats an understatement

OFFICIAL ENDOTHIL LOG Ballysmvp's Avatar
    Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Martial-Artist
    Here is what I want to see, a bunch of the top IFBB pros going at it in a no holds barred barroom brawl. Here's the matchups:

Coleman vs Branch Warren Jay Cutler vs Johnnie Jackson

Gustavo Badell vs Victor Martinez Gunter vs Dennis James

Coleman is stronger but Warren is faster. Coleman uses his mass to slam Warren down and punch his face but Warren bloodies Coleman too. Coleman, having the heart of a champion, slams Branch's head into a wall and knocks him out for the win.

Jay vs Johnnie is a battle. Jay gettin in some good shots with Johnnie delivering some power moves. Jay, the smarter man, uses his stomach mass to pounce on johnnie's head and take him out after a 20 minute battle.

Gustavo comes in, wearing a black beanie, dressed in all black facing Victor who's in a tank top. Gustavo is faster and stronger lb for lb, while Victor uses his legs to kick the crap out of Gustavo for a while. Gustavo though uses his strong arms to choke and wear down Victor's upper body and takes the win.

Gunter/James is a ****ing hoss fest, these Bulgarian horses trade blows for 15 minutes. James, quite a bit stronger in some areas, manages to take Gunter down and beat him w/ his massive upper body. But gunter jacks James in the jaw and sends him to the floor. Gunter then uses his 300 lbs and large biceps to make Dennis submit.

I'm not promoting violence, I'd just like to see these guys fight and beat the **** out of each other like wild animals.
    you got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on your hands buddy, but funny post id rep u if i wasnt in red
    165 pounds bulking till i get to 175
    max bench-210
    max deadlift-315
    max squat- never maxed out but not that much

Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000)
    alright this could be a fun topic to talk about but for some reason 80% of you go off on some tangent that just ruins things like "oh a bodybuilder couldn't fight b/c he's too slow". once again, i asked you to name 2 bodybuilders and tell me who would win and why they should win.

for example, let me dumb it down for you...

gunter vs ruhl

i pick gunter b/c he's got reach and speed. gunter would punch ruhl and poke his eyes, then when ruhl tries some move gunter kicks his nuts and elbow smashes him to the ground then gunter breaks his ribs. see, that's creativity. the Thai thing was creative too. now keep it on this topic
    I'm back baby and I'm not goin' anywhere! The Original Martial-Artist has returned to take his rightful place atop the forums once again

Train your ass off and eat right there are no shortcuts in this game of bodybuilding

IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What about bbers vs midget wrestlers? That would be sweet.
    "If you're good you'll get a Schrute buck, after 1000 Schrute books you'll get an extra 5 minutes on your lunch break." - Dwight Schrute

Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Polak55
    It's hard to believe that this is the product of millions of years of evolution.

"I JUS WANNA SEE DEM BLOODY AND BASH DEM HEADS IN"
    LOL!

And yeah, what makes you think any of these guys could punch their way out of a paper bag, anyway? They're bodybuilders, not fighters. They train to look big and ripped on stage, nothing more. All that muscle and size doesn't mean a damn thing once you get hit in the nose, throat or sack. I've never in my life seen or heard of an actual renowned fighter, be it a street thug or MMA competitor, who looked like Ronnie Coleman.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fifth Column
    LOL!

And yeah, what makes you think any of these guys could punch their way out of a paper bag, anyway? They're bodybuilders, not fighters. They train to look big and ripped on stage, nothing more. All that muscle and size doesn't mean a damn thing once you get hit in the nose, throat or sack. I've never in my life seen or heard of an actual renowned fighter, be it a street thug or MMA competitor, who looked like Ronnie Coleman.
    Originally Posted by deserusan
    Let me remind you guys that Coleman played Division 1-AA football in college and was a cop. He may be huge, but the man is tougher than some of you give him credit for. I wouldn't f*ck with a 300lbs. ex college football player who took pride in arresting criminals and that can bench, dead, and squat more than any of us ever will.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fifth Column has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by deserusan
    So the guy has a football and powerlifting background; still doesn't make him any kind of a fighter.
    Last edited by Fifth Column; 01-10-2006 at 03:55 AM.