Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Suppressing gayness

Deep down I think Im gay, I just dont want to admit it for various reasons. Family will be mad; social disapproval; not wanting to accept it; etc. But is it better to bury and ignore these feelings, or embrace gayness and have sex with guys?
    I envision myself in the future giving in to it, so why not accept it now? I dont know. Something is telling me to put it off, so thats my only dilemna. What should I do.

Lt. of the PIITB Army TwiztedbyDesign's Avatar
    TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no dude hold out on accepting it, its best to do it when you are in your late 30s have a wife and 2.5 teenaged children and a nice "conservative" job
    Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of god

In the bb.com trenches fighting the good fight for anal love...*eyes narrow* straight anal love. Lieutenant Twizted of the PIITB army...

aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just gotta learn to let go of what other people think and do what makes you feel right, life is too short to waste on account of other people's thoughts
    Misc. Spartan

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...07612&page=470

Welcome out. It sounds like you know what you feel and are having trouble admitting to it. Is there anyone locally you can talk to about it? For many of us, our families never have accepted it, for others they have.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tellmethetruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Cowboy thanks for that link. Thats right I dont have anyone close to me to talk to. I know of a gay/lesbian hotline to call for these sort of things, but I feel cheesy doing it for some reason.

Also to that guy who said come out after I get married isnt going to happen because I wouldnt ever have kids or sex with a woman or marriage, because Im gay. So that is not a concern. What I meant is come out now, and stop living in denial like I am now in ordre to please family and society.

cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tellmethetruth
    Hey Cowboy thanks for that link. Thats right I dont have anyone close to me to talk to. I know of a gay/lesbian hotline to call for these sort of things, but I feel cheesy doing it for some reason.

Also to that guy who said come out after I get married isnt going to happen because I wouldnt ever have kids or sex with a woman or marriage, because Im gay. So that is not a concern. What I meant is come out now, and stop living in denial like I am now in ordre to please family and society.
    I suggest giving the hotline a shot at least. You gotta come out to yourself and be comfortable with it before you tell your family, find some friends, etc.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!

Lt. of the PIITB Army TwiztedbyDesign's Avatar
    TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

it was a joke bro... good luck with your self discover... why not go to like a gay club 40 miles away from your house (so no one will see you) and see if it feels right
    Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of god

In the bb.com trenches fighting the good fight for anal love...*eyes narrow* straight anal love. Lieutenant Twizted of the PIITB army...

10-4 on the gay activity out of town, might try it!
    My mom is always on me about getting a girlfriend, and Im running out of excuses to tell her. I used to rely on saying all girls from 18-21 are in party mode and Im not, which worked well. But now that Im getting older these girls are looking for serious relationships, and my mom knows this.

10-4 on the gay activity out of town, might try it!
    My mom is always on me about getting a girlfriend, and Im running out of excuses to tell her. I used to rely on saying all girls from 18-21 are in party mode and Im not, which worked well. But now that Im getting older these girls are looking for serious relationships, and my mom knows this.
    Where do you live? Not that I am gonna go grab your butt or anything, just curious.

I live in Canada, Ontario.

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude if your gay your gay, if people dont accept you....**** um....no not that way, i mean just forget um and move on with your life.

Dont fear to live your life as the person you really are just because some people in it might not approve, life is too short to live for others....read the james dean quote from my sig, says it how it is.

Where dreams are possible Thinman's Avatar
    Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Deep down I think Im gay, I just dont want to admit it for various reasons. Family will be mad; social disapproval; not wanting to accept it; etc. But is it better to bury and ignore these feelings, or embrace gayness and have sex with guys?
    I envision myself in the future giving in to it, so why not accept it now? I dont know. Something is telling me to put it off, so thats my only dilemna. What should I do.
    You are 23 years old, go with your feelings. In the long run you will better off for it. You have nothing to be ashamed about.

experiment in progress Jhendi82's Avatar
    Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do what feels right, be yourself.
    Current Weight: 214 pounds
    Cutting and trying to maintain lean mass

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)
    Obsession a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

I plus rep Australians Mr. Independent's Avatar
    Mr. Independent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Independent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Independent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Independent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Independent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Independent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Independent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Independent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Independent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Independent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Independent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No I wouldn't embrace these feelings. If I discovered that I was a serial killer deep down and it felt good to kill people would I do it? No, because it is immoral. I am not gay so I dont want to tell you what to do but embracing it may have long term consequences. I definitely wouldn't act out on it. If you can do some praying and soul searching and think long and hard about your decision because its very important. I would try to go out with girls if I were you before giving up so fast. Maybe its just a phase who knows? If you need anyone to talk to I am here for you. Feel free to pm me if you want to talk.

-Eric
    If you want to know where the power lies, then ask whom you cannot criticize. -Proverb

Originally Posted by Mr. Independent
    No I wouldn't embrace these feelings. If I discovered that I was a serial killer deep down and it felt good to kill people would I do it? No, because it is immoral. I am not gay so I dont want to tell you what to do but embracing it may have long term consequences. I definitely wouldn't act out on it. If you can do some praying and soul searching and think long and hard about your decision because its very important. I would try to go out with girls if I were you before giving up so fast. Maybe its just a phase who knows? If you need anyone to talk to I am here for you. Feel free to pm me if you want to talk.

-Eric
    "Pay no attention to that man behind the closet!"

Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do what makes you happy.
    "Prayer and arsenic will kill a cow."
    -Voltaire

Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just accept it and be happy with who you are. No need to try to please everyone around you by pretending to be straight

Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You have to be who you are. You're already unhappy. You'll be unhappy being forever without a partner to love. You have to give up something, no matter what you do.

And you never know, you may be surprised that your family may just come around sooner rather than later.

Try what someone said earlier, give it a test drive in a distant town. If you find yourself in love with someone, find yourself feeling happier, then it's time to out with it. If you find it not worth it, then find a way to deal with the alone-ness of it in the name of family harmony.
    First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out -because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out -because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out -because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me - and there was no one left to speak for me.

-attributed to Pastor Martin Niemoller (1892/1984)

Crooked like a Muffugah DJ Hogue's Avatar
    DJ Hogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Hogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Hogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Hogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Hogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Hogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Hogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Hogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Hogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Hogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Hogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have you ever been with a girl?

Originally Posted by DJ Hogue
    Have you ever been with a girl?
    Have you ever been with a guy?

Wink

Gay or straight, you still gotta lift, eat, sleep, repeat...

Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No I wouldn't embrace these feelings. If I discovered that I was a serial killer deep down and it felt good to kill people would I do it? No, because it is immoral.
    -Eric
    Ok I think you might be a little bit off comparing homosexuality to serial killings
    If you drink and post
    Your a Bloody Idiot

2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Toph
    Ok I think you might be a little bit off comparing homosexuality to serial killings

I agree

Originally Posted by Toph
    Unless he is trying to tell us he is a serial killer.

Where dreams are possible Thinman's Avatar
    Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000)

-Eric
    My friend, Shame on you.

Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly, your mom's got no business dictating your sex life. Tell her you don't want a girlfriend because you enjoy your freedom to do as you want. That's certainly no lie.

Even if you were straight, you're not somehow obligated to marry and start cranking out grandchildren. You're your own man, and ultimately, you only have to answer to yourself.

^^Is Part of a Song Title 101101's Avatar
    101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000)

-Eric
    Did you just juxtapose murderers and homosexuals?
    "Methods are many, and principles are few. Methods often change, but principles never do."
    α ω

..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cowboy athlete i dont even know you .. but get a life man .. freaken gay 44 year old .. you have to be kidding me?

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's wrong with that? Homosexuality is a part of who you are, just like heterosexuality - why should he be "kidding"?

tellmethetruth - "to thine own self be true", no truer words have ever been spoken. Live your life your way - if you feel you need to do this, then do it. Your family should love you for who you are, not for who you are attracted to sexually. Doesn't always work like that unfortunately, but there it is. You can't deny a part of who you are - you will be ostracised to an extent, face abuse, face prejudice, but people will do it regardless, whether you're skinny, fat, hetero or homosexual. Learn to be YOU - no-one else can do that except you.

Mr Independant, just because you're uptight and aren't homosexual, STFU. You cannot compare homosexuality with murder you moron - they're so dissimilar you can't even compare the two.

And if anyone mentions my second statement and then paedophilia in the same sentence, I'll e-slap you. You cannot compare paedophilia to sexually consenting adult partners.
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 101101
    Did you just juxtapose murderers and homosexuals?
    No he went further and claimed serial killing, thus inferring a psychotic angle to homosexuals
    If you drink and post
    Your a Bloody Idiot