Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question How to stack BSN Products ( NO-Xplode & Cellmass )

I'm thinking of stacking NO-Xplode and Cellmass. NO-Xplode pre-workout and Cellmass after workout. My question is, when should I take my protein shake since I normally would take it right after working out but the directions on the Cellmass bottle say to take Cellmass right after work-out. When would be a good time to take the protein shake, I'm taking Whey by the way. Thanks.
    Now: 150lbs, 14% bodyfat
    Goal: 165lbs, 8% bodyfat

freakshow@animalpak forvm Jbutts169's Avatar
    Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Boashoak
    I'm thinking of stacking NO-Xplode and Cellmass. NO-Xplode pre-workout and Cellmass after workout. My question is, when should I take my protein shake since I normally would take it right after working out but the directions on the Cellmass bottle say to take Cellmass right after work-out. When would be a good time to take the protein shake, I'm taking Whey by the way. Thanks.
    best to wait about a half and hour after the cellmass to drink a shake or eat a meal.
    -"A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"

the FORVM: http://forum.animalpak.com

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how to stack BSN products
    vertically, in your trash can
    â™› â™›

Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boashoak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OneBetter
    vertically, in your trash can
    Oh yeah, so what would you recommend instead?

Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elite_is3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh yeah, so what would you recommend instead?
    why? their products are decent...cant say much for nitrix tho...
    Absence Of Evidence Is Not Evidence Of Absence...

Originally Posted by Elite_is3
    why? their products are decent...cant say much for nitrix tho...
    Yeah, I know, they wouldn't have been voted creatine products of the year (2005) if they were trash. I guess he was just trying to be funny. Seriously, if you don't have anything helpful to say, just don't say anything. I'm not talking to you Elite_is3, talking to the other guy.

anyone?

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, I know, they wouldn't have been voted creatine products of the year (2005) if they were trash. I guess he was just trying to be funny. Seriously, if you don't have anything helpful to say, just don't say anything. I'm not talking to you Elite_is3, talking to the other guy.

LMAO, you should buy products by how high they rank on the top 50 too.

if you want to know about BSN, try searching. there's a million and one threads on it.
    â™› â™›

bplax12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bplax12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bplax12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bplax12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bplax12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bplax12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bplax12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bplax12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bplax12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bplax12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bplax12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

While they are decent products, they are also very much overpriced. You can get as good if not a better quality product for much cheaper price. However if money is of no concern to you then I would suggest:

Bring a protein shake with you to the gym, gulp it up on the way home, assuming you live within 15mins of your gym, take a serving of Cellmass when you get home. If you work out in the morning then I would consume another serving 6-8 hours later as per the label. If you work out in the evening then consume your first serving upon wake up, then second serving as per above.

But a suggestion, don’t rate a product because of where they stand on a product rated as “product of the year” remember that some companies do not mass market their product, but are just as effective as any other. Many people do all of their supplement shopping at places like GNC, which do not carry many of the top notch stuff you will find on web sites like this.

PROD1GY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PROD1GY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PROD1GY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PROD1GY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PROD1GY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PROD1GY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PROD1GY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PROD1GY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dudee, if you want quick gains, **** creatine and this stuff,
    try gakic(10.5% increase), good ****