buff4baseball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Farts smell horrendous!

I just started a high protien diet a little over a month ago with my bulking up program, and Im pretty sure my nasty ass atomic farts are due to this, but will they go away as my body ajusts to the high protien intake, or will they continue until I start consuming a normal persons amount of protein? Thanks

Doug

p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    farting is caused when your body burns protien for energy....take in more carbs with that protien and you shouldn't have so much a problem, only do this if it has consisted more then a week or 10 days
    I've seen a 15 year old deadlift 440 lbs. first time ever touching a weight
    I've witnessed a begginer increase there total 350 lbs. the first month
    I myself can show you men bench pressing 821 lbs. men deadlifting nearly 940 lbs. men squatting 1104 lbs.
    Powerlifting the sport of imposibility to Bodybuilders everywhere

Whats my post workout drink? half a bottle of Jack Daniels No. 7 sounds about right

B.S. Physiology ISSA CPT RonaldAsad's Avatar
    RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude no DOUBT!! sometimes my farts stink so bad i have to get up and leave the room. During wrestling practice i fart and the entire wrestling team just comes over and yells at me or my coach will make me do extra sprints becasue my farts smell so bad. i think its the freakin egg whites in there.

Reza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Farting is a byproduct of protein....if your farting it means your body is absorping the protein...which is a good thing.

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: My Farts smell horrendous!

Originally posted by buff4baseball
    I just started a high protien diet a little over a month ago with my bulking up program, and Im pretty sure my nasty ass atomic farts are due to this, but will they go away as my body ajusts to the high protien intake, or will they continue until I start consuming a normal persons amount of protein? Thanks

Doug
    I've found some ginger root with high protein meals is very helpful. It's cheap too, aids in digestion and supposidly aids in the absorption of protein.

mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Talking

Before, i tolerated my own farts cause it doesn't smell as bad if u farted it yourself..
    but after going on a high protein diet...i can't stand my farts anymore...it stinks...
    but at least i know i'm gettin enuf protein ...
    ok..this may b off topic but
    next time u fart and your drivin your friends..try this..lock the windows...and Go fart those protein farts...they'll never know whut hit them...hehehee

CQ_Demolishers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: My Farts smell horrendous!

Originally posted by buff4baseball

Doug

Farts=Gud!!!! !
    Better to be thought of as a fool then to speak up and remove all doubt.

As you are now, I once was.
    As I am now, you'll never be

Proud partner of MODESTMUSCLE'S Secret Society of Elite People's.

PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol

isn't smelly farts also happends when you have a stomach ache, meaning you have a poo?

from my experience, doing push ups or half pushups daily makes you goto the poo box more frequently ;D
    HEIGHT: 186 cm (6"1')
    WEIGHT STARTED: 63 kg (138lb)
    WEIGHT CURRENT: 76.5

pssst.. When answering my question's don't look at how many posts i got

B.S. Physiology ISSA CPT RonaldAsad's Avatar
    RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol this is a ****ty convo no pun intended lol

pathik55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol...
    the funniest thing .....was listening to "just breath" by telepopmusik as i was reading the thread

CQ_Demolishers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by PODNickerz
    lol

isn't smelly farts also happends when you have a stomach ache, meaning you have a poo?

from my experience, doing push ups or half pushups daily makes you goto the poo box more frequently ;D

When I eat 7 eggs and then do pull upps,man U'd faint when I fart....
    lol.
    Better to be thought of as a fool then to speak up and remove all doubt.

As you are now, I once was.
    As I am now, you'll never be

Proud partner of MODESTMUSCLE'S Secret Society of Elite People's.

Craigssj4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahah i sniff mine......lol
    i want to ascend

fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Craigssj4
    how is it that you sniff your own farts

Craigssj4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol it was a joke chill
    i want to ascend

greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Craigssj4

LMAO, this is by far the funnyest threat

Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000)
    excess protein intake and stank farts are standard man. you could take some giner root for better absorption of your protien. no dramatic effect but cheap
    "Im the greatest scientifically inclined mind since einstein" -canibus-

CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A good Fart (one which has body, strength and aroma) is a lot like a fine wine. We all know glass of 1994 vintage wine is only as good as the greaps from which it was once formed from, i.e champane(sp) greaps tend to produce a finer bottle of white wine and on a higher not Conac then a more domestic larger greap from say America. Farts are the same to gain the highst aroma a fine base should be used. Eggs give a fart that vintge small while some thing like a chicken based fart is more like a 2001 Sangria wine.

Its a by pass mate, you`ll come to exept it as what makes you.
    Case <---- This is Case, This is his dumb bell-----> [[]]=[[]]

"I've never paid for a push-up or a sit-up in my life and I've done millions."
    -- Arnold Schwarzenegger

-Case, available for weddings, funerals and bar mitzvahs-

Built T-Bone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmm I guess that explains why beans make your fart, alot of protien in them. On high protien diets... it's rough some of the things you can produce... I've actually got out of bed and went to another room because I didn't want to smell nasty protien fart for the next 30 mins.... has anyone notice that the smell tends to hang around too?

Next Levrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It does hang around indoors. You know your farts are bad when you can smell them in open air outdoors. Its one thing to have them smell indoors but an outdoor fart that smells, you know those are potent.

phpboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i started gagging once.... hehehehe

had to leave the room
    I'm hungry

Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    CASE, I understand your point entirely. You sound like you should be a professional Fart commentator. I've heard that by sitting on Linoleum you can amplify farting power by at least 2x is this true???

CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Starsky
    CASE, I understand your point entirely. You sound like you should be a professional Fart commentator. I've heard that by sitting on Linoleum you can amplify farting power by at least 2x is this true???
    I assume you are talkig about Linoleum flooring yes?

See Linoleum was invented in England (the source of all good in the world) in 1863 by Frederick Walton who coined the name linoleum from the Latin name, linum, which means flax, and oleum, which means oil. Later in the century, Michael Nairn, a flooring manufacturer (a bloody good 1 too) in Kirkcaldy, Scotland(where farting is down to a fine art) perfected the flooring, introducing qualities such as inlaid patterning — a feature seen today.

Linoleum is a flooring that is manufactured by oxidizing linseed oil to form a thick mixture called linoleum cement. The cement is cooled and mixed with pine resin, and wood flour to form sheets on a jute backing. The term, linoleum is often used incorrectly to describe any sheet flooring (i sure hope you didnt mean sheat flooring because that just wrong), when in fact flooring can be made from other materials such as polyvinyl chloride.

So there for the flooring shall be cooler then that of carpet so by sitting on it your ass (butt, tosh, booty, crumpit call it what you will) feels the sudden drop in temp and signals to your brain to help warm the crack up. Therefor as a human reaction you fart bringing in a gust of warm air and indeed amplifying the scent by 2 to warn and alarm you of the sudden drop in tep making you move to another room where you may sit on a chair. So in short yes Linoleum will amplify but so would any hard wood flooring.

I hope this helped-
    Case <---- This is Case, This is his dumb bell-----> [[]]=[[]]

"I've never paid for a push-up or a sit-up in my life and I've done millions."
    -- Arnold Schwarzenegger

-Case, available for weddings, funerals and bar mitzvahs-

Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think it's the eggs man!

Yeah, I've noticed that ever since I started my bulking diet, I've been farting like crazy!

Funny story: In gym class, we had to run up and down flights of stairs in my school (3 stories) and it was hot as hell, and there was no air circulation... I farted, and it was the worst fart ever! Everyone blamed the big fat kid!