Thread: Gakic?

Bigpumper09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gakic?

has anyone here tried GAKIC? is it good?worth it?what does it do?any side effects, good o bad? im wondering this bcuz i was interested in using it, but before i go out and buy it i wanted to see what it can do.

thanx, ben

psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    read this thread :-)
    people are mixed tho i think its got somethign to do with the way a person trains, so some people like it some people notice nothing and then we got the "muscletech sucks" people lol

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=640124

envy_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have used for three weeks now and have gained about 7-10 pounds and my strength has gone up a fair bit also. Other than the powder tasting like S*** it and being a little over priced it has worked for me.

XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just a thought...

they say it increases strength, but it seems to me that it might just delay or raise the lactic acid threshold..so maybe you are not stronger, but you can actually use the strength you already have because there is less pain stopping you..

So it seems this only would work with high reps that get you to that lactic acid build up..which means you are getting to muscle fatigue before actual muscle failure..in general that is not what is most conducive to muscle development.

I would like to hear if anyone has improved in the range of a 1rm-5rm the power range...or what rep range has improved for them..let's say i normally do a weight for 12 reps and now do 14 reps..is that really going to help me much.

Just curious..people seem to like it, but what is the true benefit?
    One rep..right through the ceiling!

jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gakic = crap

this question has been asked 1000 times already. try reading first.
    Any thing I say/read/write is pure entertainment. All I do s role play! It's like D&D back in highschool, all made up! Do not take anything I say as fact...........in a court of law.