goldfshb0i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldfshb0i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldfshb0i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldfshb0i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldfshb0i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldfshb0i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldfshb0i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldfshb0i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldfshb0i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldfshb0i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldfshb0i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How do you guys eat your tunas

how you guys eat your can tunas
    also wanna ask if the tuna will go bad if i open like 10 cans of tuna and mix it in a bowl and fridge it for like a week, mixing it as in putting the mayo and veggies in. i dont know is it ok to do it cuz i hate opening them cans.
    thanks for any replies.
    Last edited by goldfshb0i; 10-21-2002 at 02:06 PM.

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=tuna

Don't mix it all at once it won't stay fresh and will taste like sh*t after a couple of days.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Straight outta the can.

- SsiK

yourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mix with light mayonaisse (dont over do it), eat on crackers or toast. its in a can for a reason, keep it there until ready to eat
    Why use ripped fuel when you can just smoke a couple rocks?

Your bodies aint worth my gun!

The wreaper keep on callin me, but I dont ever holla back, When I get to hell I wanna smoke weed and sell crack, I dont give a fuk if its cold or if its hot, Cuz hell aint **** but a brand new dope spot.

No I'm not that ***** that be hugged up, wit your butt, I'm the one walkin away when ur mouth be full of nut.

CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    with mayo

Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    straight out of the bag.....the can you gotta drain the water, and have a can opener. the bag you just rip it right open and eat.

PhilB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been on the tuna craze for a while now and find it pretty good with 1 mayo pack from any restraunt, could be considered a bit to much mayo, but it drowns the taste IMO. I also put a half a tablespoon of relish, a small squirt of mayo, and some fish spice/seasoning and voila, tastes great enough to eat like that. If I wanna make a meal out of it, make 2 sandys.

RippedForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedForce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I eat it the way she likes it. =]

DJB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1) open tin
    2) drain it
    3) eat it
    simple

fatad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

tuna

i eat tuna with applesuace...yum yum
    "Pain is temporary........Pride is permanent"

Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000)
    w/ peanuts (not a norm like light mayo, relish, applesauce, mustard....but im immune to it)
    "Im the greatest scientifically inclined mind since einstein" -canibus-

Alijan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    probably the most eaten meal in my house = tuna, mayo, sweetcorn, bread.

mmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm

DiezelMug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bread or crackers

Alijan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i feel guilty for writing mayo now

usereyed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    With Lite Yogurt!

ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Drain it, mix it with 1 egg white, fry it up and eat. Tastes delicious.

Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Of course you can refrigerate it. My mom made tuna caserole all the time and the tuna never went bad if we had to eat some it for leftovers.

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by ja2001x
    Drain it, mix it with 1 egg white, fry it up and eat. Tastes delicious.
    Gonna try this.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896