reaper55 is not very well liked. (-100) reaper55 is not very well liked. (-100) reaper55 is not very well liked. (-100) reaper55 is not very well liked. (-100) reaper55 is not very well liked. (-100) reaper55 is not very well liked. (-100) reaper55 is not very well liked. (-100) reaper55 is not very well liked. (-100) reaper55 is not very well liked. (-100) reaper55 is not very well liked. (-100) reaper55 is not very well liked. (-100)

loose skin covering abs

Can loose skin make you abs appear less then they would if you never were fat and have tight skin. Based on my body fat which is around 9% based on pool method I should see my abs much better then I do compaired to others on this site with the same %.

Any good suggestions for tightening up the skin I already work my abs are with heavy weights

Registered User MaximumVelocity's Avatar
    MaximumVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The question you are asking has crossed my mind many times and I would like as many opinions truthfully. I was told many times the only thing you can do is give it 1-2 years for the skin to tighten up.(Assuming you are not too old because the skin elasticity does not go back as well.) Or you can tone the abdominal and obliques muscles (The lower back helps too from what I heard). I also heard a bit of fat in your diet might actually help too, but I am not willing to try that. Eat veggies that are super green foods. Take supplements that help with the skin?
    But your nutrition and diet might be the only fix for that.

1. Always eat a breakfast that includes a protein about the size of your fist, plus carbohydrates at least that large. Even twice that large is fine?this is a great time to take in your carbohydrates. Examples include eggs with a side of blueberries, eggs and oatmeal, steak and tomatoes, amaranth pancakes, a protein shake with fruit (even a banana or small glass of orange juice is fine at breakfast).
    2. Avoid eating a carbohydrate by itself. This wastes the carrier ability of the carbohydrate to bring protein into the cells, and it also creates an undesirable insulin response.
    3. Six meals a day, and keep them small. Try not to go more than 2 or 3 hours without food. If you are going to be away from food sources, pack a small plastic bag of nuts (raw, unsalted), or bring a food bar. Note that most food bars are junk. Read the labels carefully.
    4. Variety is king. Don?t eat the same foods all the time, and don?t buy from the same store all the time.
    5. Don?t follow the Food Pyramid. Its reliance on grains is a recipe for obesity. We feed cows grain to fatten them before slaughter. It?s easy enough to see the effect of the grain-centric diet just by looking around today. If you replace "grain" with "green," the Food Pyramid improves dramatically.
    6. When eating out, ask that your food be as unadorned as possible. No sauces, creams, or breading. If you make a habit of this, you will learn to enjoy the taste of food, rather than the taste of hydrogenated oils and sugar.

The last and worse decision you would want to do is get a tummy tuck?

Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your bodyfat is low, but not nearly as low as you've recorded in your progress pictures. There's no way in hell you are 4.5% in the first picture. I could see you being around 9% now though. Unless the skin on your abs is paper thin and very elastic it may just be a case you need to build some wicked abs before you have wicked abs.

LifesaBitchImItsPlayer foxrider1's Avatar
    foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ehh, in ur avator you got the same problem as me ..
    FOLLOW MY JOURNAL!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=278754281#post278754281

emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Clean bulk, it will tighten up you skin. Work those abs with heavy weights.
    Bengal Tiger