Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How much creatine and L-glutamine does the new Body Fortress Whey protein has?

How much creatine and L-glutamine does the new Body Fortress Whey protein has?

Hello all: I just bought 2 big 5 lb. cans of Body Fortress vanilla Whey Protein powders at Wal Mart for 33 dollars each can. And i just read in their ingredients, that they have introduced creatine monohydrate, and L-glutamine in each servings. However they do not post the amount of Creatine and L-glutamine in each serving. So i would like to know if anyobyd here is taking this protein, and where can i get information on how much creatine and glutamine each serving has. Because a regular serving of L-glutamine would be like 5 grs of glutamine and a regular serving of Creatine is 5 grs.

unsoberx
    "It is nature that sets off in one class those who are chiefly intellectual, in another those who are marked by muscular strength and temperament, and in a third those who are distinguished in neither one way or the other, but show only mediocrity. The last-named represents the great majority." -The Antichrist, Sect 57

DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your goal is to be 6'2" and 150 lbs?

Strong stick figure.

unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi, well the thing is that i was born fat, i was real fat. And when i turned 15 i began dieting, exercising, etc. however i am fat naturally, i am endomorph with a slow thyroid and a slow metabolism, which means that i could gain weight real easy. Even a big Mcdonalds Lunch would make me put on a couple of lbs.

Well i would like to go down to 150, get rid of all water weight, and fat, and then start to gain to 190 of muscles

unsoberx

Originally Posted by DozerMaia View Post

Strong stick figure.
    "It is nature that sets off in one class those who are chiefly intellectual, in another those who are marked by muscular strength and temperament, and in a third those who are distinguished in neither one way or the other, but show only mediocrity. The last-named represents the great majority." -The Antichrist, Sect 57

DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Doing a google search, I found nothing mentioning that either of them include creatine or glutamine in the product. I suggest you email or call them and ask. Then post what they say here in case anyone else needs to know.

http://www.bodyfortress.com/pages/contactus.aspx

Cool, good luck on your cut !

Wink

Hello: yeah i sent them an email asking them how much creatine and glutamine does each serving of their body fortress whey protein powder have.

And I have just called them by phone, and the people of Body Fortress told me that they cannot give me the exact amount of creatine and glutamine.

here is their contact info:

How to reach us...
    For Product Related Questions:
    E-mail: info@bodyfortress.com
    Phone: (800) 215-5980
    M - F 9:00AM to 5:30PM

Corporate Office:
    Body Fortress
    ATT: Consumer Affairs
    90 Orville Drive
    Bohemia, NY 11716

unsoberx

Doing a google search, I found nothing mentioning that either of them include creatine or glutamine in the product. I suggest you email or call them and ask. Then post what they say here in case anyone else needs to know.

Hello i sent Body Fortress info. department this email:

Hello: Thanks a lot for writting me. I am hoping to hear from you about the exact amounts of creatine monohydrate and glutamine in the Body Fortress Whey Protein Powders. This information is very important to me because those 2 new supplements are real great, real powerful, and it means that Body Fortress whey protein powders is ahead in the whey protein powder business by incorporating those 2 ingredients that other whey protein powders don't have.

Thanks and keep the good work with Body Fortress, one of the best protein powders i've tried

USNutritionInc ConsumerAffairs <USNutritionIncConsumerAffairs@USNutritionInc.co m> wrote:
    Thank you for contacting US Nutrition through our website. Your inquiry is very important to us. We have forwarded your question to the appropriate department for prompt personal attention. We will provide the response to you as soon as it is available. Thank you for your interest in our products.

ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wondering the same

usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It'll be intersting to find out what they say because I've also noticed this on their label. Good looking out bro!!!

usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So what did you find out? I gots to know!!!

Spunky82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spunky82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spunky82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spunky82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spunky82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spunky82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spunky82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spunky82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spunky82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spunky82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spunky82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So how much creatine is in the Body Fortress Whey protein god damn it? You just can't start a god damn thread and not give us an answer you assneck.
    Steph ;)

Damn, shes pretty pissed off...lol

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by usamarshal View Post
    Damn, shes pretty pissed off...lol
    surely someone knows the answer to this question by now. I would like to know as well.

Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Strong stick figure.
    Lolz. I was 6ft three 150 last jan.

Def a stick figure.

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hmm this site says that Body Fortress Whey contains 6grams of creatine per serving. http://www.wheyproteinking.com/Body-...mium-Whey.html

Registered User WheyProteinKing's Avatar
    WheyProteinKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello,

My name is David Stanhope and I run the Whey Protein King website. That Fact is correct about the Creatine in a serving, I contacted a Body Fortress representative to confirm after reading it myself and she did so.

Hope this helps people!

Best wishes

David

quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hi bumping an old thread but

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pag...100&prodid=563

says it has per 25g scoop, 2.5g of L-Glutamic acid

is this the same as L-glutamine ? is the dose ok...say i had 3 scoops per day taking it to 7.5g per day

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1 scoop contains 3g of creatine.

thecross has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thecross has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thecross has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thecross has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thecross has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thecross has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thecross has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thecross has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thecross has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thecross has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Confirmed 3 Grams

I just spoke to Body Fortress' customer assistance and they stated it was 3 grams of creatine per scoop.

Registered User truthaboutbodyb's Avatar
    truthaboutbodyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thecross View Post
    I just spoke to Body Fortress' customer assistance and they stated it was 3 grams of creatine per scoop.
    How much glutamine and taurine, Thanks

Registered User justiceandjorda's Avatar
    justiceandjorda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why they don't put it on the label is beyond me, that would be a huge selling point. Just two scoops at any time throughout the day would be a normal serving of creatine on its own in addition to a quality protein.

I had suspected the creatine amount was probably half a gram per scoop or less, so they didn't want to put such a small number on the label and just tried to boost sales simply by stating that creatine was added. If its really 3 grams per scoop, they should fire their marketing people.

I've had good success gaining lean mass in two months using Body Fortress Whey as my only supplement after a three day loading phase (5g 3X daily) of creatine. I really don't need to spend money on other supplements with this stuff.

Marlowann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Scarface2883
    Hmm this site says that Body Fortress Whey contains 6grams of creatine per serving.

Originally Posted by That website which Scarface was talking about
    I have contacted Body Fortress directly and confirmed there is 6g of Creatine per scoop, so please bear this in mind.

Originally Posted by thecross View Post
    So which is it? Does one scoop contain six grams of creatine, or three grams of creatine?

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Marlowann View Post
    So which is it? Does one scoop contain six grams of creatine, or three grams of creatine?
    3 grams.

wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question The SA Whey Protein from BF

So just curious... I usually take one scoop with 8 ounces of water. One day after working out I read on the 5 pound botthe to take 1 to 2 scoops after working out for people over 125 pounds. So I took 1.5 scoops with 12 ounces of water after working out and was home by 730pm. From then to about 1am in the morning I was speeing along the highway on my bed doing 100 mph!!! Anyone ever get that? Is it too much creatine or something else??

Again nothing else added to it but water and the SA Body Fortress Whey Protein.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wmische9 View Post
    So just curious... I usually take one scoop with 8 ounces of water. One day after working out I read on the 5 pound botthe to take 1 to 2 scoops after working out for people over 125 pounds. So I took 1.5 scoops with 12 ounces of water after working out and was home by 730pm. From then to about 1am in the morning I was speeing along the highway on my bed doing 100 mph!!! Anyone ever get that? Is it too much creatine or something else??

Again nothing else added to it but water and the SA Body Fortress Whey Protein.

Nothing in there should have this effect. Did you take a pre-workout or anything with caffeine?
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmische9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool Merry Day before Xmas

Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Nothing in there should have this effect. Did you take a pre-workout or anything with caffeine?
    Ahh no I don't thinkk so. I usually go to work and then maybe after being off of work for an hour or so workout at the gym. I drink water there (pure) and then a shake afterwords.
    However I did have a decaf coffee would that have done it?

Like I said I never had that problem in the past, and maybe the best thing would be to cut down on the ounces again and just stick with 8oz of water with 1 scoop of Super Advance Body Fortress Whey Protein.

Registered User mmadirtywhitebo's Avatar
    mmadirtywhitebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mathematicaly, it cannot contain much creatine, at all, afetr adding...

Per 33 gram scoop, containing 26 grams protein, 3 G carb.s, 2 G fat, equals 31 grams, already. Doesn't include other nutrients, which accumulate approximately (guesstimating...) .4 to .8 grams, not to mention physical agents. We're up to maybe 31 & 1/2, or more. How can that contain even 3 grams, which would make sense, if they were talking about the two scoop serving, of 66 grams?!? Sure they'll tell you anything, at the office...I wondered this too, n just added it up, after hearing the 6 gram figure.

TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bro I think you are forgetting the biggest rule as to why "counting" nutrition labels doesnt add up. If there is 25.6 grams of protein per scoop it is put on the label as 26g. 2.6g of carbs is labeled 3g. All the inconsistencies can really add up considering the quanitiy of "mystery ingredieant, creatine," that we are discussing is only 3g per scoop.

Either way, im a poor college student and am really attracted to getting creatine "free" from a protein powder. Thus, i plan on using the leftovers of creatine i bought last year to "load up," and then count on getting my 5g maintenence creatine by consuming 2 scoops of BF whey a day. Even if the reported 6 grams is a little off, does anybody REALY think it will make a huge difference if you are only getting 4.5g of creatine per 2 scoops?

I highly doubt it.

Ryster88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This sucks.

I usually only eat about 70-80 grams through meat and oats/carb sources on a good day of protein, and i've been used to supplementing 3-4 protein shakes to compensate for that.

I weigh 160, so in order to get my protein intake for the day i have to have 4 shakes (70+104=174=4 shakes)

So, in order to get enough protein, i have to consume 12 grams of creatine a day? I could see this working for a loading phase but honestly this is too much creatine, you only need 5 grams a day to maintain saturation of creatine

Are there people ingesting more than two scoops a day of this that arent over 190-200lbs?

For my bodyweight this is too much creatine, i wish they would lower it down so it took more scoops or alternative supplementation to get your daily creatine fix

you also cant take this stuff on a cut unless you want to maintain your water weight....

probably wont be buying this stuff anymore

rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what are you talking about?

DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow, so I've been wasting my time buying creatine along side this stuff? I usually take 2 scoops per day and add 1 scoop of body fortress advanced creatine. The only difference is that the BF creatine has 2 other forms of creatine along with a ton of energy-related supplements.

In addition, the math here states that 2 scoops equal +/- 6g creatine added to the 6g per scoop of the BF creatine. So have I really been taking anywhere from 9g (rest day) to 12g creatine (workout days) per day? holy crap!