Thread: supplement help

matty0084 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) matty0084 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

supplement help

I know most powerful products are for people above the age 21. but im 17 and need something to boost my gains. i have been lifting consistantly for 2 and half years hard. Im starting to get stuck in a rut in my gains. any advice on supplements that can help me out. Im taking protein, amino accids, vitamins, ala, fish oils and all that needed stuff.

current weight 178.. freind of mine that are also 17 are on phera plex and sd. and making huge gains but i read up on it and know its not for someone my age. Whats your take on that?

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Smart move not taking hormones. Look into X-Factor, if you use it correctly and follow the diet recommendations in the writeup for it here (search for X-factor, there is a couple really good threads on how to use it), you should see nice gains.

---Assuming you are eating enough, and getting enough protein, if not, forget it.

EDIT Here is the thread, read it over if you pick x-factor http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=x-factor
    Last edited by Skigazzi; 01-04-2006 at 01:56 PM.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Matt

I think that you will be very happy using X-factor. People are reporting very solid gains while on cycle. If I can be of any help let me know
    MAX VON

Stay Safe 2360

154 in 2006 we will never forget