Thread: Vector bars?

xblackheartx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Vector bars?

Are they good? I just bought some today and im about to have one ... anyone try them ??

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xblackheartx
    Are they good? I just bought some today and im about to have one ... anyone try them ??
    They really don't have a purpose in my opinion. They are decent tasting for an energy bar, but protein is too low to do anything meaningful and fat is too high. I always get them for free and am never in a rush to eat them.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

okay but are are they good to have before a workout, i find they give me energy

rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so do snickers but that doesn't make them good for you.

Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rollinn10s
    so do snickers but that doesn't make them good for you.
    Hah ha, very true.

I think Vector bars are geared/marketed for the "general public".
    You only regret the risks you did not take.

but I do need SOME fats and I think they are a good source. I mean, if your gonna eat a snickers bar before a workout for energy, I think thats not bad because chances are the activity your going to participate in(specially me because i workout so much) Is going to burn it off quickly anyways

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xblackheartx
    but I do need SOME fats and I think they are a good source. I mean, if your gonna eat a snickers bar before a workout for energy, I think thats not bad because chances are the activity your going to participate in(specially me because i workout so much) Is going to burn it off quickly anyways
    Was the goal of this thread to ask? Or more to convince yourself, lol

Both because I was expecting ppl to say they were fine, what am i supposed to do, throw the box away now cause it might contain a little fat that my body is barely getten?

SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well jeez dont ask a question if your not ready to apply the answers

apply the answers? You mean accept the answers :\