Thread: lean quistion?

Gangsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lean quistion?

Underneath my belly button sticks out further then above is that fat being stored there?
    Peace, Andy

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes, it's chub...

Gangsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It seemed werd to have abs appearing but then get bigger beneath my belly button. Prolly just now noticing it because of bulking.
    Peace, Andy

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have the 4 pack and a roll when I am in the 13-15% bodyfat range myself.

Not what I use to be..... StrongEnough?'s Avatar
    StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nithos
    Yes, it's chub...
    LOL!