MISS ZEE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Truly N Need Of A Diet Make-over

I GO THROUGH FAZES WHEN I DON'T WANT TO EAT.....THIS CURRENT FAZE HAS BEEN ONGOING FOR ABOUT 5WKS.

NO THIS IS NOT UNUSAL FOR ME NOR IS IT A MENTAL CONDITION...IT'S JUST THAT I CAN'T EAT IF I'M NOT HUNGRY.

NOW THE PROBLEM I AM HAVING IS THIS I KNOW I ORDER TO MAINTAIN A GOOD-PERFORMANCE WORK-OUT I NEED TO FUEL MY BODY, BUT FOOD IS NOT CATCHING MY EYE OR APPETITE.

I HAVE BEEN A STABLE WEIGHT OF 188LBS FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS....NOW YOU MIGHT SAY FOR ME TO BE THIS SIZE I MUST EAT....BUT HONESTLY EVERYONE I KNOW SAYS I EAT LIKE A BIRD.

SO MY QUESTION IS R THERE ANY REMEDIES FOR MY SITUTATION?
    IF YOU KNOW OFF ANY, PLEASE TELL.

THANK YOU

aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile

I don't know how helpful this reply will be but... Break your meals up into 6 small meals a day and make yourself eat. I used to never be able to eat in the morning but I just made myself sit down and do it. Now, I can eat every morning.
    Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.