Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Arrow Dymatize Amino Pro and Casein combo giveaway

Team Dymatize wants your opinions on the importance of essential aminos acids versus non-essential amino acids. How important is it to distinguish the two? What dosage do you prefer or recommend? Do you think timing is important and when do you like to take it?

Answer these simple questions and 25 winners will win a combo of Amino Pro and Casein.

Winners will be picked January 20, 2017

Rules:
    Must live in US or Canada
    Must be at least 18 years old
    Must have positive reputation
    Must have at least 100 posts
    Must post reviews in the forum and in the store
    Must not owe Dymatize any outstanding review
    No PO Box address
    Company representatives are welcome

~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm -- instagram.com/dymatize -- facebook.com/dymatize -- twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173739861

Official Agent of Swoleô jeezyreezy's Avatar
    jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You guys are doing it big once again
    *True GRIT Lead Rep*

100% Exclusive to Bodybuilding.com

facebook.com/truegritness - twitter.com/truegritness - instagram.com/truegritness

Whatís your gritness?

intheayer55 is a name known to all. (+5000) intheayer55 is a name known to all. (+5000) intheayer55 is a name known to all. (+5000) intheayer55 is a name known to all. (+5000) intheayer55 is a name known to all. (+5000) intheayer55 is a name known to all. (+5000) intheayer55 is a name known to all. (+5000) intheayer55 is a name known to all. (+5000) intheayer55 is a name known to all. (+5000) intheayer55 is a name known to all. (+5000) intheayer55 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think ALL amino acids are important. But I mostly supplement with extra BCAA's around my training. I have taken EAA formulas in the past but not very frequently. BCAA's on the other hand, I mega-dose every day that I train. I really love the formulas that stick to the tested 2:1:1 ratio vs. some of these products that go 8:1:1 or 10:1:1. When I use BCAA's, I take them before, during and after my workouts. I feel like they have only helped my recovery and leave me feel much less sore.
    MuscleTech Supporter

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jeezyreezy View Post
    You guys are doing it big once again
    That's how we roll!!
    ~Team Dymatize Forum Rep~
    ~Team Dymatize Demo Rep~(NYC)
    Order & automatically receive a 20% discount at checkout on Elite Fusion 7, 4 Lbs & 2 lbs.

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm -- instagram.com/dymatize -- facebook.com/dymatize -- twitter.com/dymatize

---PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION---
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In for this!

Team Dymatize wants your opinions on the importance of essential aminos acids versus non-essential amino acids. How important is it to distinguish the two?

I think getting some extra EAAs especially the BCAAs is more critical than NEAAs. However, I think generally a high protein diet is the best answer - not free form amino acids alone. However, it is fun to drink free form flavored amino acids.

What dosage do you prefer or recommend?

I don't have any recommendations for free form amino acids, but I like to get around 5 grams of BCAAs during a workout, especially if working out in a fasted state. I don't frequently ingest other EAAs and NEAAs during workout, but usually have a protein shake of some kind after.

Do you think timing is important and when do you like to take it?

I take amino acids (mostly BCAAs) during workouts, especially if fasted. I don't think timing of taking amino acids is especially critical.

rydin4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rydin4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rydin4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rydin4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rydin4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rydin4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rydin4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rydin4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rydin4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rydin4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rydin4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How important is it to distinguish the two?

I think it's quite important to distinguish the two by their very nature. The biggest difference here is knowing that essential amino acids must be ingested through diet and supplements because our bodies cannot produce them on their own. Because of this, we must be sure that our diet and supplements contain the needed values of these so that our bodies can perform at their best. Of the 20 amino acids, 9 are essential and consist of valine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and histidine. .Because our bodies donít store amino acids, itís important that we get a daily supply of these.

Non-essential amino acids are just as important as essential ones, however our body can produce these naturally so obtaining them through diet is not as much of a factor. Non-essential amino acids can still be supplemented and consist of arginine, glutamine, tyrosine, cysteine, glycine, proline, serine, ornithine, alanine, asparagine, and aspartate. Knowing the differences between the two is important to be sure that weíre getting or making enough of each.

I canít say that I have a real preference here when it comes to total amount and ratios. Most of the BCAA drinks Iíve used in the past were a 2:1:1 ratio which has worked well for me, so I imagine that this seems to be the best and most commonly used dosage. I also like that the Amino Pro has electrolytes include to help with hydration and replenishment

Personally, I do think timing is important. For me, I like to use BCAAís during my workout. While people give mixed results to this question, I personally feel that I can tell a difference. I donít seem to fatigue as quickly and Iím able to push through my workouts with better success and speed. I find that this is especially important if I do something before eating or after work when itís been many hours since my last meal. I tend to not feel as tired or light-headed when I have something like this and I do like them during workouts.
    All Time Heaviest - 334 | January - March 2017 Fat Loss Motivation Thread Start Weight - 241 | Goal Weight - 215
    | 12/29 - 241.0 | 01/05 - 231.0 | 01/12 - 229.4 | 01/19 - 225.8 | 01/26 - 223.8 |
    | 02/02 - 224.6 | 02/09 - 220.2 | 02/16 - 220.4 | 02/23 - 220.4 | 03/02 - 217.2 |
    | 03/09 - 226.0 | 03/16 - 226.0 | 03/23 - 000.0 | 03/30 - 000.0 |

mgaier1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mgaier1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mgaier1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mgaier1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mgaier1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mgaier1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mgaier1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mgaier1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mgaier1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mgaier1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mgaier1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Team Dymatize wants your opinions on the importance of essential aminos acids versus non-essential amino acids. How important is it to distinguish the two? What dosage do you prefer or recommend? Do you think timing is important and when do you like to take it?

ő believe we get most of our non essential aminos from diet alone dont quote me on that!

Normally I get 5-10g BCAA during workouts, never tried a EAA product. I believe BCAA are far more imporant for muscle recovery.
    I feel timing is important especially during workouts and post workout for muscle soreness recovery and protein synthesis.
    Id be very happy to test and review these 2 dymatize products!

kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In for support of the Dymatize boys even if Matz likes the Giants I won't hold that against the rest of ya'll Always super generous with the giveaways and top notch products makes for a killer combo.
    Instagram: Kornflake7

I always rep back crew

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kornflake7 View Post
    In for support of the Dymatize boys even if Matz likes the Giants I won't hold that against the rest of ya'll Always super generous with the giveaways and top notch products makes for a killer combo.
    Saw your name on this list

~Team Dymatize~

Juice2544 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Juice2544 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Juice2544 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Juice2544 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Juice2544 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Juice2544 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Juice2544 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Juice2544 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Juice2544 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Juice2544 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Juice2544 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Aminos are the building blocks of life

Originally Posted by rydin4life View Post
    I think it's quite important to distinguish the two by their very nature. The biggest difference here is knowing that essential amino acids must be ingested through diet and supplements because our bodies cannot produce them on their own. Because of this, we must be sure that our diet and supplements contain the needed values of these so that our bodies can perform at their best. Of the 20 amino acids, 9 are essential and consist of valine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and histidine. .Because our bodies donít store amino acids, itís important that we get a daily supply of these.

Non-essential amino acids are just as important as essential ones, however our body can produce these naturally so obtaining them through diet is not as much of a factor. Non-essential amino acids can still be supplemented and consist of arginine, glutamine, tyrosine, cysteine, glycine, proline, serine, ornithine, alanine, asparagine, and aspartate. Knowing the differences between the two is important to be sure that weíre getting or making enough of each.
    I canít say that I have a real preference here when it comes to total amount and ratios. Most of the BCAA drinks Iíve used in the past were a 2:1:1 ratio which has worked well for me, so I imagine that this seems to be the best and most commonly used dosage. I also like that the Amino Pro has electrolytes include to help with hydration and replenishment
    Couldn't have said it better! Non-essential aminos are just as important to supplement with as we can't produce anywhere close to enough for an ergogenic & anabolic environment. I prefer to have an intra-workout that includes EAA and BCAAs although just BCAAs are fine as well. Surprisingly a 4:1:1 bcaa has allowed me to hit prs when taken pre-workout but I regularly take 2:1:1. Preferred dosage is 5-10g+ pre-workout & intra-workout w/a protein shake immediately after lifting.

dk5bdubs is a name known to all. (+5000) dk5bdubs is a name known to all. (+5000) dk5bdubs is a name known to all. (+5000) dk5bdubs is a name known to all. (+5000) dk5bdubs is a name known to all. (+5000) dk5bdubs is a name known to all. (+5000) dk5bdubs is a name known to all. (+5000) dk5bdubs is a name known to all. (+5000) dk5bdubs is a name known to all. (+5000) dk5bdubs is a name known to all. (+5000) dk5bdubs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I feel that additional amino acid supplementation is critical for myself in my fitness journey. I train daily and don't take any days off during the week, so adding in some extra aminos keeps my body fueled and certainly helps with my recovery. I honestly can't remember the last time I was ridiculously sore with DOMS and I feel that is because I use a lot of BCAA's before my workouts, during my workouts, and then immediately after my workouts. Although I try my best at putting together the right kind of diet, I feel that adding in extra aminos only helps my cause. I take a few scoops of aminos around my workouts and don't use them throughout the day like some people do, but that's just my personal preference. But again, I feel like adding in extra aminos is one of the reasons why I'm able to train daily and feel like my body has recovered enough after each session that I put it through. Each serving that I take is at LEAST 5 grams but during my workouts, I've upped my dosage to high levels depending upon what I was training that day. Leg day is always a massive day for me so I really like to load up on this day at the gym.
    MuscleTech Supporter

pterry0404 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pterry0404 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pterry0404 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pterry0404 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pterry0404 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pterry0404 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pterry0404 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pterry0404 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pterry0404 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pterry0404 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pterry0404 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. How important is it to distinguish the two?
    I think it is important to distinguish between the two, because trainees may not realize that their body can/not produce some amino acids on their own. Further, they may have specific dietary requirements.

I usually prefer the minimum recommended dosages, because of my dietary needs.

I do think timing is important to a degree. I think it is better to be taking the supplement in the first place and then worry about proper timing to improve effectiveness. Anyway, I take mine with breakfast and midworkout.
    Gym (175 lbs): 445 Squat, 285 Bench, 455 DL
    Meet (165 lbs):, 430 Squat, 280 Bench, 445 DL
    IG: pdubs04

kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kornflake7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    Saw your name on this list

Hahahahahaha that's pretty good actually, been a fan since before they started winning their championships. When I was just a small one, hopefully they can pull it out a superbowl sometime soon!
    Instagram: Kornflake7

I always rep back crew

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In for da Support of the D-men
    US Navy 82-91 Hospital Corpsman, Desert Storm Vet/US Marines have their few good men-Hospital Corpsman/Doc

Fierce 5 Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=57

Workout programs ---------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167958293
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \
    "COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW"

1wrestler31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1wrestler31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1wrestler31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1wrestler31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1wrestler31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1wrestler31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1wrestler31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1wrestler31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1wrestler31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1wrestler31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1wrestler31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Team Dymatize wants your opinions on the importance of essential aminos acids versus non-essential amino acids. How important is it to distinguish the two?

I think they are all equally important. I do however only supplement with BCAA because in my opinion when it comes down to building muscle the BCAA contain the amino acids most important to building muscle while the others can be used for other functions around the body.

I can't really recommend a dosage but I currently take 10g of BCAA during some of my workouts, especially the ones were i'm working out fasted.

I don't really know how important timing is but I take mine during my workouts because i feel like it gives me a little boost, even though my currently supplement does not have any stimulant. I do think it becomes even more important when working out fasted.

necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unsure if I'm eligible since still awaiting the one from fall last year.

louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    essential amino acids are amino acids your body can't produce by itself. since your body cannot produce them, you have to get it from the food you eat. non essential amino acids are amino acids your body can produce by itself. not all amino acids fit in one defined category, in some cases, your body need essential A.A. to produce some of the the nonessential ones.

since this is the case i would prefer to use EAAs over non-EAAs in conjunction with a well balanced diet to provide for my needs. that being said, i normally use BCAA products consisting primarily of the essential nutrients leucine, isoleucine, and valine along with various other ingredients like electrolytes for hydration and other AA's. 5-7 grams per day is my normal dosage depending on the product and its formulation. i usually use my Aminos as an Intra product....keeping me both hydrated and refreshed as i train.

im a big fan of both Aminos and Casein and would love to review both for Dymatize. many thanks!
    MuscleTech Supporter

omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just here for support! Good luck all Amino pro is great, especially in fruit punch
    MuscleTech Supporter

Old log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172155083&p=1456860393#post1456860393
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171725393
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170645321

mormonpickett is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mormonpickett is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mormonpickett is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mormonpickett is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mormonpickett is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mormonpickett is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mormonpickett is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mormonpickett is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mormonpickett is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mormonpickett is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mormonpickett is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Non essential amino acids are "fun" I guess you could say, such as arganine (for the pump) and glutamine (for recovery) but they're just that, non essential. You could very well get a pump from high carbs and fluid, and could get the recovery from adequate calorie and protein intake.
    I'm a huge fan of leucine. There are a lot of interesting studies to read on how leucine triggers an anabolic response.

What dosage do you prefer or recommend? Do you think timing is important and when do you like to take it?

Leucine-I've always had in my mind that 5g is the desired dose to trigger an anabolic response. I prefer to take in a total amino dose of 10g during my workout. It's not completely necessary (especially if I'm not in a caloric deficit) but they taste good, and even if it helps me out 1%, I'll do it.
    I think the timing is important when you're dieting. Fasted cardio or times when you have hours between meals, I think it's great to supplement with aminos. As far as the casein goes, timing is very important-it makes the ideal shake before bed.
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

MPLJR1222 is a name known to all. (+5000) MPLJR1222 is a name known to all. (+5000) MPLJR1222 is a name known to all. (+5000) MPLJR1222 is a name known to all. (+5000) MPLJR1222 is a name known to all. (+5000) MPLJR1222 is a name known to all. (+5000) MPLJR1222 is a name known to all. (+5000) MPLJR1222 is a name known to all. (+5000) MPLJR1222 is a name known to all. (+5000) MPLJR1222 is a name known to all. (+5000) MPLJR1222 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In for support, nice promo!
    -Go Big Or Go Home-

Avalanche Hockey, Yankee Baseball

MuscleTech Supporter

Sh724 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh724 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh724 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh724 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh724 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh724 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh724 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh724 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh724 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh724 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh724 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In for support as the dymatize team is the best!

Even if that swuu guy had this to say about them...

Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    Those fukkin azzholes!!
    ...the lack of respect some ppl have just makes me shake my head...
    Mass Jym Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173548291

Blues Hockey is life! I live for pain and disappointment.
    Free Mason Crew

instagram.com/sph724

Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Excellent. Two product categories that I use daily!

Team Dymatize wants your opinions on the importance of essential aminos acids versus non-essential amino acids.
    VERY. It's in the name "essential" VS "non-essential" seems pretty straight forward to me.

Essential I recommend a hefty dose of leucine either intra or post workout (4-6g), and find that most products include a good amount of Isoleucine/Valine along with that.

Non-essential, they can have some benefits, but not necessarily directly affecting strength (from what I know)... SO if you are looking to improve the health of your hair, skin, teeth, and nails then they may have their place, but I would recommend most people invest in a solid BCAA product and protein powder.

Essentials, yes! They are beneficial at any time, but optimal intra/post workout IMO.
    Non-essentials, just be consistent with when you take them each day.

WOULD LOVE THIS STACK!
    Hyper-Gro Log Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166103841
    Trutein S'mores Review Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166022311
    Store Reviews - http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/search/?q=Blake2732&search-submit=+&category=review

ckeleher13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My opinion is that essential are obviously more important since you need to acquire them from either supplements of your diet to attain them.

Dosage wise, 2:1:1 seems to be a very good ratio, but at the same time, the mg dosage is also important. 2:1:1 isn't very helpful if the does are 10mg:5mg:5mg hahahha

Personally my opinion is that intra workout is the best timing. With having a pre workout meal and taking a post workout shake, you're getting all the aminos you need at those times and need to give your body time to digest what you're taking in. Intra workout has always given me the best results.

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's how we roll!!
    Swuuushi roll
    ✧✦✧✦ Official TRUE GRIT Rep✦✧✦✧

>> Collaborated Workout Journal *Follow back* <<
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166893781

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for all the apps. I personally appreciate y'all putting some thought into it!!

Originally Posted by Squid24 View Post
    In for da Support of the D-men
    And D-woman!!

Originally Posted by necrologic View Post
    Unsure if I'm eligible since still awaiting the one from fall last year.
    Like we've said a few times it's out of our hands. All we can do is ask them what the status is. They have a lot going on over there with normal day to day operations, the rebranding and I'm sure the holidays didn't help. We apologize that it's taking so long but there's literally nothing we can do!!

Originally Posted by Sh724 View Post
    In for support as the dymatize team is the best!

Even if that swuu guy had this to say about them...

...the lack of respect some ppl have just makes me shake my head...

Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    Swuuushi roll
    I like that!!
    Last edited by Swuuu; 01-13-2017 at 10:11 PM.
    ~Team Dymatize Forum Rep~
    ~Team Dymatize Demo Rep~(NYC)
    Order & automatically receive a 20% discount at checkout on Elite Fusion 7, 4 Lbs & 2 lbs.

---PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION---

nocarbsnosugar.com/ NoCarbsNoSugar's Avatar
    NoCarbsNoSugar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That AminoPro tastes amazing, no matter what flavor you try.
    I bought all three flavors before. My favorite was Orange.
    Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com/

Daily Log: Food, Exercise, Supplements
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172546041

20,000 Push-ups In 2017 Challenge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173224841

Total Weight Lost: 150lbs

necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000) necrologic is a name known to all. (+5000)

Like we've said a few times it's out of our hands. All we can do is ask them what the status is. They have a lot going on over there with normal day to day operations, the rebranding and I'm sure the holidays didn't help. We apologize that it's taking so long but there's literally nothing we can do!!
    Oh no. I'm not blaming or asking for updates haha. You all are the middle man. I understand you've done all you guys can. Trust me when I say it's appreciated

I was just checking if I was eligible or not to apply to this, because of the ruling "Must not owe Dymatize any outstanding review" which I will once it arrives. That's all bro :P

EDIT: That packaging on the new amino looks amazing. I beat it taste great too!
    Last edited by necrologic; 01-13-2017 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Cleaned up the grammar

muskate is a name known to all. (+5000) muskate is a name known to all. (+5000) muskate is a name known to all. (+5000) muskate is a name known to all. (+5000) muskate is a name known to all. (+5000) muskate is a name known to all. (+5000) muskate is a name known to all. (+5000) muskate is a name known to all. (+5000) muskate is a name known to all. (+5000) muskate is a name known to all. (+5000) muskate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    25 winners...wow. Very generous. Dymatize lighting it up once again

It is very important to distinguish essential vs non-essential amino acids. By definition, essential amino acids are essential because the body can not create them. They need to be obtained through diet or supplementation. Non-essential amino acids can be produced by the body via other energy sources (carbs/fats)

You need 3-4g go leucine to fully stimulate protein synthesis. Most BCAA/EAA have a 2:1:1 BCAA ratio so a dosage of around 8-10g is optimal.

100% yes. BCAAs are very anti-catabolic and directly signal protein synthesis. This makes them great to take before and after (or during) training and cardio sessions.
    Trevor Kouritzin
    Chemical Engineer
    Canfitpro personal trainer certified

MuscleTech Supporter

Originally Posted by kornflake7 View Post
    Hahahahahaha that's pretty good actually, been a fan since before they started winning their championships. When I was just a small one, hopefully they can pull it out a superbowl sometime soon!
    Yeah I know. Was giving you a hard time because my Bears aren't any good.
    ~Team Dymatize~

Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's how we roll!!

Haha yessss

Sweet promo! Appreciate all the support here.
    Last edited by Violettt; 01-14-2017 at 10:18 AM.
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm
    instagram.com/dymatize
    facebook.com/dymatize
    twitter.com/dymatize