NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Adding mass to the inner upper chest???

I want to add more muscle to my inner upper chest to get that full chest look...any thoughts???
    Also how does one get a good chest seperation??

Registered User Time + Patience's Avatar
    Time + Patience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd go with Incline DB and BB presses. Even a variety of incline machine presses. We had a real good one, that hit the inner upper pecs good.

Then on the Cable crossover machine, use 2 one hand handles. and attach them to the bottom cables. Have your arms close to straight, and then bring the 2 handles and touch them in front of your face. It seems like a front raise, but focus on using your pecs

What about Flyes, with a DB or putting a bench between the crossover machine, and then doing incline cables flyes.

Try a compound incline movement, then superset that with a isolating movement.

it fries my upper pecs when I do it.

ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ive seen results with dumbells more than ive ever seen with barbells. Try using dumbells and doing this:

Incline flies - Go extremely slow on these, about 4 seconds contraction(pulling up) and 6-8 seconds on the negative portion. Use enough weight so that you can only do 1 set of 10.

Incline DB Bench Press- Do 1 set for 8 of these, slowly and controlled.

Flat DB Bench Press- Do 1 set of these for 8 reps, slowly and controlled.

Then if you feel you have the strength do 1 set of P-Bar dips for 8-10.

It worked for me, the flies pre exhaust the pecs and blow them away when your done.

Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Incline press = upper pecs
    Close grip bench press = inner pecs

COMBINE THE BOTH TOGETHER

Incline closegrip bench press

cruzader777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cruzader777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cruzader777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i've heard the cable crossovers the way Time + Patience described them works pretty good...i've been planning on doing those my next chest day too.....including incline DB presses...
    I just want to get huge

22, 6' 1"

Started 6/01/02 at 115 lbs., now at 160 lbs.

To become a House, you must eat like a House......

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Originally posted by Sychokid
    Incline press = upper pecs
    Close grip bench press = inner pecs

COMBINE THE BOTH TOGETHER

Incline closegrip bench press
    exactly

Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wait i'm right? I thought i would get flamed.

fupafighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hammer strenght inc bench press. it has the best range of motion to create that separation

guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Sychokid
    wait i'm right? I thought i would get flamed.
    Aside from what people say about not being able to shape muscle or focus on different heads of a muscle, they are dead wrong. I've had great results with close grip bench press, and incline press for adding inner and upper chest, but I've never tried the two together. There is no reason why it would not add to the upper inner chest.

psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First of all you there isnt an exercise that will give you better inner upper chest mass, as the muscle gets stronger it gets thicker, do inclince db press with a full rom, i would do a 15 rep warmup then 3 sets of 10 - 8 - 6.

The key to getting a thick inner chest is to stick to you routine and eat properly. AFter a couple weeks of training you will notice that your inner chest has gotten thicker.