Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Kerela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Serious Mass v. Pro Complex Gainer

Hey I need to know which of the two to take. I am currently 5.9 and weight 150 lbs. I need to gain some weight. Which of these would add the least fat and at the same time gain size. I already workout about 4 times a week and my workouts are about an hour and half. My goal in taking this is to gain size on my arms but I know I would not just be gaining size throughout. I have somewhat of a fat chest but not man boobs or anything. So i do not want to gain significant fat. Any suggestions?

Pro Complex Gainer
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/gainer.html

Serious Mass
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/sm.html

joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i was in the same situation u were in i wanted one of those 2 but didn't know which would be better 4 me, but my friend had a 12lb bag of serious mass and gave it to me so that solved my problem, i haven't used it yet so i can't really give my opinion on this as of right now.

Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ive used serious mass several times, and i like it, after looking at both the products i think serious mass is the better one to go with.
    Leader of the Heartless MISC

Lakers 4 Life!

Rep Back 700+

thanks

thanks for the reply and advice. It looks like serious mass is the favorite but has anyone tried pro complex gainer. What i don't understand is why is pro complex gainer more expensive even though serious mass has more calories and at the same time less calories from fat. The ingredients seem to be roughly the same also.

canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000)
    you get almost twice the servings with pro complex.

It has 14 servings in a 5Lb tub and Serious mass has 8 servings in a 6lb tub

o thanks i cant believe i didnt even notice that

Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    also 252g of carbs is alot for 1 serving

true but it is supposed to be a weight gainer. Pro Complex gainer has only 85g of total carbs while serious mass has 252g

FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    y just not eat whole foods or make your own gainer shake?

fruit/milk/pb....blend
    Winners Make Things Happen, Losers Let Things Happen...

http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=JUrb15

it is a lot harder to do than to say. or at least in my case it is. Not just is a protein shake faster and easier but the amount of protein it is in these two are great

PG is just really nice. (+1000) PG is just really nice. (+1000) PG is just really nice. (+1000) PG is just really nice. (+1000) PG is just really nice. (+1000) PG is just really nice. (+1000) PG is just really nice. (+1000) PG is just really nice. (+1000) PG is just really nice. (+1000) PG is just really nice. (+1000) PG is just really nice. (+1000)
    serious mass hands down
    Gabriella Amanda you will always be in my heart and worn on my chest. I love you more then you could ever imagine. I would of died over and over for you just to have been able to take 1 breath.

~ i love you ~

"Bodybuilding is not just a sport; it's a way of life. If every aspect of your life is not focused on making the sacrifices necessary to build your best physique, you will ultimately fail and never reach your full potential."

GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Serious Mass works, I have used it. But, I find making my own and throwing in a plain old PB sandwhich every now and then(over a shake) has worked much better.

I'd say make your own with PB, fruit and milk. And get the rest from more whole foods like pasta and bread.

GYM ur profile says u take pro complex also. would u recommend serious mass over pro complex

Aquafina27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aquafina27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aquafina27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aquafina27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aquafina27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aquafina27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aquafina27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aquafina27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just finished off a tub of pro complex, that stuff is magic. got bigger and on top of that, lost some fat. never tried serious mass though, so i cant say which is better. but pro complex definantly works.

serious mass

Alright guys i decided to go with serious mass, i'll let u no how it is after im done

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Serious mass has too many carbs in it... especially if you're trying to recomp.
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

Tys1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tys1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tys1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tys1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tys1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tys1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tys1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tys1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tys1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tys1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tys1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ive just ordered serious mass, waiting on getting it
    AUSTRALIAN ELITE TEAM BJJ/MMA

Current supps
    -Natures own fish oil
    -Natures own vitamin C

finished

I jus finished serious mass. did not see any great results. worked out hard. diet was for the most part on target except the first few weeks eating 6 times with the shake was hard. the shake is extremely filling and tastes good. but i did not gain weight as i wanted. i guess im returning to myoplex deluxe which i found to be really good. this is the second optimum protein i have tried and i think i am done with optimum.

Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    serious mass. that **** put about 15 lbs on me during my bulk
    Goals: (for reps)
    Squat: 325
    Bench: 275
    Deadlift: 360

You scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours.
    Well, funny thing about my back, is it's located on my cock.

kgb239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Serious Mass

It is called serious mass cause you gain serious fat. I tried this product for 3 months and one month with creatine. Gained fat and muscle. Stopped working out for 2 weeks lost everything but fat. My friend became huge on that stuff. It depends on the person but I remember he mentioned that he also was gaining a lot of fat. I guess it all depends on your daily diet. I used to eat more then 3 times per day. You have to watch out for everything. Good luck.

Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kgb239 View Post
    It is called serious mass cause you gain serious fat. I tried this product for 3 months and one month with creatine. Gained fat and muscle. Stopped working out for 2 weeks lost everything but fat. My friend became huge on that stuff. It depends on the person but I remember he mentioned that he also was gaining a lot of fat. I guess it all depends on your daily diet. I used to eat more then 3 times per day. You have to watch out for everything. Good luck.
    it's made for hardgainers or someone looking to bust through a plateau. of course you're going to gain fat. as far as you working out for 3 months and then losing everything in 2 weeks, maybe you should check your training/diet. i gained about 15 lbs on 2 tubs of serious mass, i was really skinny and my lifts went up a LOT. i also only took a half serving once a day with a scoop of ON whey in 16oz milk. i'm not as cut but for hardgainers that can't fill out a decent sized shirt, this **** works great
    Goals: (for reps)
    Squat: 325
    Bench: 275
    Deadlift: 360

You scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours.
    Well, funny thing about my back, is it's located on my cock.

Milo-n-Otis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milo-n-Otis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milo-n-Otis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milo-n-Otis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milo-n-Otis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milo-n-Otis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milo-n-Otis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milo-n-Otis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milo-n-Otis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milo-n-Otis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milo-n-Otis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your looking at deals and such buying pre-packaged weight gainers can be much less expensive then making your own. For for example Vitamin Shoppe sells 12lb bags of Serious Mass for ~$39 which amounts to $1.21 for every 600 calories. I doubt many people can get 600 calories from basically only carbs and protein.

I say try out serious mass. a 12lb bag costs roughly the same as a 5lb tub of whey protein. Currently I'm taking Universal Real Gains b/c BB.com has a deal on B2G1Free deal (about $1.33 for every 600 calories); but since it's almost beachtime I'm cutting and only taking it as a post-workout shake. I'm looking to try Serious Mass though if the Real Gains deal runs out

natedizel69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kerela View Post
    true but it is supposed to be a weight gainer. Pro Complex gainer has only 85g of total carbs while serious mass has 252g
    bro serious mass has 252 grams of carbs cause a serving is 2 scoops if u toom 2 scoops of pro complex gainer ud get 170 grams of carbs and 120 grams of preotein serious mass has inly 50 grams of portein pro complex way better

Rtegiresed Uesr ส้้้้้้้ WheyBeastly's Avatar
    WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by natedizel69 View Post
    bro serious mass has 252 grams of carbs cause a serving is 2 scoops if u toom 2 scoops of pro complex gainer ud get 170 grams of carbs and 120 grams of preotein serious mass has inly 50 grams of portein pro complex way better
    'bro', you replied to an over 2.5 year old post.
    Formerly Jouho.

Current/Goal
    Bench: 2.5 lbs / 5 lbs
    Squat: 3 lbs / 6 lbs
    Deadlift: 4 lbs / 7 lbs

*I'm actually an ant irl crew*

jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FullOut19 View Post
    y just not eat whole foods or make your own gainer shake?

fruit/milk/pb....blend
    ^^ eat. more. food.

I also use this recipe I was given by one of the nutritionists at my university called Bronco Milk. 1 quart milk, 1 cup powdered milk, nesquick to taste.
    850 cals 104g carbs, 56g protein. and you can use it in cereal if you want.
    KΣ for life.

BarryBonez is not very well liked. (-100) BarryBonez is not very well liked. (-100) BarryBonez is not very well liked. (-100) BarryBonez is not very well liked. (-100) BarryBonez is not very well liked. (-100) BarryBonez is not very well liked. (-100) BarryBonez is not very well liked. (-100) BarryBonez is not very well liked. (-100) BarryBonez is not very well liked. (-100) BarryBonez is not very well liked. (-100) BarryBonez is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by jordan_the_ref View Post
    ^^ eat. more. food.

I also use this recipe I was given by one of the nutritionists at my university called Bronco Milk. 1 quart milk, 1 cup powdered milk, nesquick to taste.
    850 cals 104g carbs, 56g protein. and you can use it in cereal if you want.
    First you take your milk, then you put more milk in your milk

tylerCao has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    never tried pro complex but i heard that pro complex help you to build lean weight not fat like serious mass. is that true ? i have been using serious mass for 1 months and only 1/3 serving size=3/4 scoop i think so. and i have gain 5 lbs from that. its work but i think i gained more fat though

samou217 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pro complex it's far better then serious mass i was using serious mass before all I get its fat and it taste horrible but when i switch to pro complex this product it's amazing really it gave me lean muscle size with no fats

samou217 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by joen212 View Post
    i was in the same situation u were in i wanted one of those 2 but didn't know which would be better 4 me, but my friend had a 12lb bag of serious mass and gave it to me so that solved my problem, i haven't used it yet so i can't really give my opinion on this as of right now.
    Men just don't fall for that this product will make you only gain fats and it taste like **** better to use pro complex this one it's amazing

robert1256 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have a quick question, if an ectomorph, obviously the mass gainer is needed. But should fast food be consumed in order to get the other calories or is it required to be healthy food?