Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    GetThatBig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetThatBig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetThatBig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetThatBig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetThatBig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetThatBig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetThatBig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetThatBig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetThatBig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetThatBig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetThatBig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by robert1256 View Post
    i have a quick question, if an ectomorph, obviously the mass gainer is needed. But should fast food be consumed in order to get the other calories or is it required to be healthy food?
    A constant intake of fast food will actually slow your gains because of all the sugar and sodium, especially if you buy a meal. I would recommend going crazy on a cheat day to spike your macros and promote more muscle growth. But as far as regular diet stay away from fatty foods, all that'll do is give you more fat to burn when you're in the gym. My first bulk I ate basically everything I wanted, and I got stronger but my muscles didn't really seem to grow at all. After my cut and practicing some discipline I started eating just a ton of lean healthy foods and a lot of meat and I'm getting WAY better gains already.

kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In my honest opinon you don't need a mass gainer.

Just make your own with only a few ingredients that can be found in any grocery store that are cheap and very nutrient rich. You will save a lot of money.

To make this shake, simply add the following ingredients into a blender, and mix well:

70g of Impact Whey
    1 cups of Whole Milk
    2 tbsp of Peanut Butter
    1 large Banana
    1 scoop of Instant Oats or Ground Oats
    2 scoops of your preferred whey protein powder

Blend everything together with some cubes of ice and you will get the best tasting shake you have ever tasted.

Macros and calories

Around 900 calories

125g of Protein
    70g of Carbs
    25g of Fats
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!

TSelleck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    kardoxo has it right, except I'd avoid the oats for gaining. Oatmeal, cereal, and grains like that tend to make you feel fuller longer, which means less food intake overall. I honestly use Pro Complex Gainer after workouts cause its more easily available. But I make my own shake in the mornings. The Pro Complex is better cause it includes Whey Isolate and Hydrosylate (The Whey Concentrate is cheaper and its less effective). Also the carbs are ridiculous for serious mass, just double scoop Pro Complex if you want. For the morning shake I do this:
    1 banana, 1/2 Cup milk, 1/2 avocado, 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, 2 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter, 1 scoop Now Micellar Casein (Unflavored), 2 scoops Waxy Maize (Carbs)

That gives you:
    819 Calories
    41g Fat
    71g Carbs
    42g Protein

You can sub for the avocado to drop the fat, but they're good fats and you still want some for gaining. Anyways that's my 2cents.

bogdanvalentin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I came here for serious mass vs pro complex, discovered some interesting shakes! Please post more! (I'm interested in knowing more about that one with a lot of milk + powdered milk + nesquick).. sounds like an easy drink.

Hrithik360 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go with serious mass for sure. I took pro gainer for 2 months twice a day and gained 6 lbs and with serious mass i gained 15 lbs having it once a day. And this is muscle fat.

Registered User Jaycurrytrainer's Avatar
    Jaycurrytrainer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaycurrytrainer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaycurrytrainer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaycurrytrainer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaycurrytrainer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaycurrytrainer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaycurrytrainer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaycurrytrainer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaycurrytrainer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaycurrytrainer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaycurrytrainer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Pro gainer uses whey protein isolate which is a better source of protein. You absorb more of what you consume.