officer builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) officer builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) officer builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) officer builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) officer builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) officer builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) officer builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) officer builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) officer builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) officer builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) officer builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

whats the best fat burning cardio machine?

is it the stair master? im going to start doing it about an hour a day. is the stair master a good fat burning cardio machine?

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The one you can do longest, at the highest intensity
    I don't know either lol

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the pool.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆

ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im not much of a fan of cardio machines. I found the best way of cardio is doing HIIT on the track. Sprint Straight Aways and walk the turns.
    LIFT HARD, LIFT SMART, LEAVE EDUCATED!!!

My supplement review thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2109421

My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in my competition, destroy my enemy, and move on without any kind of hesitation at all.

-Arnold Schwarzeneggar

"When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength"
    - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

WildBillyT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WildBillyT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WildBillyT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WildBillyT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WildBillyT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WildBillyT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WildBillyT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WildBillyT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WildBillyT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WildBillyT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WildBillyT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you need to do a lot of cardio, get a heart rate monitor so you can track when you are in the zone.

I cycle for my cardio, on the road or on a spinning bike.

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The one that burns the most calories.
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jmonty
    the pool.
    cosigns
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.

G-3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G-3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G-3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G-3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G-3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G-3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G-3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G-3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Run on a track.
    I usually walk a lap, run 2, walk 2 run 3, walk 3 run 4. Always run 1 more than I run, then work my way backwards.

Or swim laps or skinny dip with your girl

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by G-3
    Run on a track.
    I usually walk a lap, run 2, walk 2 run 3, walk 3 run 4. Always run 1 more than I run, then work my way backwards.
    Sounds like interval training. Good cardio.
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

xsquizet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsquizet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsquizet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsquizet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsquizet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok get on a treadmill, exercisebike, stairmaster, track, what ever you can do cardio on, now its time for interval traing go max heart rate for 20 sec, then rest for 10 sec, do that for 8 intervals, it only take 8 mins and your done, and you have to go all out on each 20 secs.

their called tabata's
    www.myspace.com/xsquizet

"Always take the long road in the end you will be rewarded, Never take short cuts because you end up getting cut short." Rev Run

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last edited by deserusan; 01-03-2006 at 09:16 PM.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

iced_maggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in the end theyre all really pretty much the same, unless youre a woman whos trying to tone up thier legs whilst losing weights then u can be picky, but in the end its the one you enjoy (lol yeah right) doing and can do the longest coz in the end they all just burn calories. but if u mean the best for burning fat as in burns the most calories in the shortest amount of time then it would propb the rowing ergo