take it easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take it easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take it easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take it easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take it easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

One year of training

When I first started lifting I used to scour these boards looking at what people had achieved within certain time frames. Now that I've been lifting for about a year I figure I should provide my own pics. I had been intending to earlier but I couldent manage to get good eneough lighting in any previous pics to really represent what I looked like in real life. Finally today I managed to get the right lighting.

All the first pics are current. The last pic is sort of a 'before' pic, which was taken 2 months after I originally started lifting. Soon after I got appendicitus and had to have surgery, so I lost most of the muscle since I didnt eat for 3 days during the initial sickness and surgery, and I didnt start lifting again for a month.

All the pics are unpumped. I'd like to take one of my biceps post-workout later. I get the craziest pump, looks like a big ass snake is trapped under my skin. Gotta love that.

Above: This was taken in a different room with poor lighting quality compared to the previous ones, which why the colour looks different.

Above: 'Before' pic, see explanation in second paragraph.

Current weight 74kg (163 pounds) 5'11.

-Scotty- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

I think it's time for a bulk
    Forget past mistakes. Forget Failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

take it easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take it easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take it easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take it easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take it easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I sort of am- very slowly though. This is the first time I've ever been lean in my life while actually managing to maintain it, and I dont wanna let go of it just yet

I'm just aiming for about 1 pound per month at the moment.

gauk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gauk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gauk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gauk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gauk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gauk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gauk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gauk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gauk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gauk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gauk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good work so far. Your legs seem to be lagging in comparison to your upper body though, train them as intense as you would your biceps and chest!

Fears Chuck Norris JimmyChitwood's Avatar
    JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great job, man. Good control on that vacuum - excellent. You don't see a lot of guys practice that anymore.

Keep up the good work - it's paying off.
    ~Forgiven~

My Training Log and Record of Adventures:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=441433851

mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow thats one insane rib cage :O