Thread: Need feedback!

harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need feedback!

Hello so I'd like to start off by saying I'm a 15 year old male and I recently (5 months ago) really started to take lifting serious. I want some feedback on if you guys think my numbers are good or if I should be higher then what I am right now. And I'd also like to aquire a really good physique but im not sure if I should go into a powerlifting style first to gain size? And then start trying to stay lean longer or? And I forgot to mention I've been on a bulk for 5 months And I'm trying to determine when I should cut. currently sitting at 144-146lbs.

Current Stats
    Bench: 200 lbs (Super close to 205)
    Squat: 265 lbs (Hip flexibility is bad hard to get paralel)
    Deadlift: 245 lbs

JasonDeBaxter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by harley3318 View Post
    Hello so I'd like to start off by saying I'm a 15 year old male and I recently (5 months ago) really started to take lifting serious. I want some feedback on if you guys think my numbers are good or if I should be higher then what I am right now. And I'd also like to aquire a really good physique but im not sure if I should go into a powerlifting style first to gain size? And then start trying to stay lean longer or? And I forgot to mention I've been on a bulk for 5 months And I'm trying to determine when I should cut. currently sitting at 144-146lbs.

Current Stats
    Bench: 200 lbs (Super close to 205)
    Squat: 265 lbs (Hip flexibility is bad hard to get paralel)
    Deadlift: 245 lbs
    I'm not a serious lifter myself as i've just started but these seem like good stats! Well done man and keep up the good work

harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harley3318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JasonDeBaxter View Post
    I'm not a serious lifter myself as i've just started but these seem like good stats! Well done man and keep up the good work
    Thanks! Hope your getting some good gains too!

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'd go lower on the weight on squats if you can't go parallel
    Training Clips: https://www.instagram.com/danhutch96/

danielkirillov is on a distinguished road. (+10) danielkirillov is on a distinguished road. (+10) danielkirillov is on a distinguished road. (+10) danielkirillov is on a distinguished road. (+10) danielkirillov is on a distinguished road. (+10) danielkirillov is on a distinguished road. (+10) danielkirillov is on a distinguished road. (+10) danielkirillov is on a distinguished road. (+10) danielkirillov is on a distinguished road. (+10) danielkirillov is on a distinguished road. (+10) danielkirillov is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pretty good numbers for someone that has been lifting for 5 months. Keep working hard! Watch some videos on youtube to fix your hip flexability problem, the MobilityWod page might help
    Bench 280x1
    Squat 405x1
    Deadlift 455x1

Follow me on Instagram, posting all kinds of stuff on there! @dankfitness

Originally Posted by DanielHutch View Post
    I'd go lower on the weight on squats if you can't go parallel
    it's weird though because even with low weight it's the same I struggle to get parallel . I go as low as I would with no weight so I'm good there. Just need to work on my hip mobility

Originally Posted by danielkirillov View Post
    Pretty good numbers for someone that has been lifting for 5 months. Keep working hard! Watch some videos on youtube to fix your hip flexability problem, the MobilityWod page might help
    Thanks! I'll definitely check that out

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You don't need power lifting to gain size man. Just continue a nice steady bulk where you keep gaining. And eventually when you build a nice solid base you can cut down and see what you've been working on.
    @PreChewz Sponsored Athlete. The Best Chewable Pre-workout!

Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good stats for 5 months, way better than me @5 months. but, youre 15 and 5'4, so you certainly arent done growing. id say bulk bulk bulk until you hit your growth spurt. the last thing you wanna do is cut weight, hit a growth spurt, and be skinny as fuark

Registered User MarcAldoFitness's Avatar
    MarcAldoFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarcAldoFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarcAldoFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarcAldoFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarcAldoFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarcAldoFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarcAldoFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarcAldoFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarcAldoFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarcAldoFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarcAldoFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your numbers aren't bad. Your bench is really strong for 15 and 5 months lifting. I would focus on low rep ranges on bench, squat and deads(like 5 reps or less). You should add in negatives/forced reps as your last set or two on bench. Have your spotter let you do the negative on a weight 5-15 pounds heavier than your max and you do the negative part of the rep and he spots you on the way up/positive. Do this for as many reps as possible as a burnout. I would bulk for another 2 months or so or until 155 and then cut to 148ish then bulk up again. Rep ranges 8-12 are for mass gains and 6 reps and under for the biggest strength gains. Reps from 15-50 are for light weight and cutting phase. Powerlifts should generally be less than 5 reps. Keep it up

Originally Posted by Pain Zone View Post
    You don't need power lifting to gain size man. Just continue a nice steady bulk where you keep gaining. And eventually when you build a nice solid base you can cut down and see what you've been working on.
    I'm going to Florida this summer and I don't wanna look like this I'm Starting to gain a little too much fat for my liking which I'm ok with for now during this time anyway, but do you think it's alright if I go on a cut for the "summer body" and then start my bulk up again around the September time?