24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 5'8", 142 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3430
    zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit zfuture's BodySpace

Why do I cum so fast? Or Do I? HELP

When I have sex, after I put it in the pussy, I think I cum in less than a minute. However, I am not sure if its ejaculation or precum.

I feel it coming out, but I don't get that "satisfaction feeling" that you get when you ejaculate. I am starting to think its precum, but I don't really know because I gradually get soft from thinking about it. I don't get completely soft, but just soft.

Then 5-10 minutes later I am ready again, and this time I last much longer, 15-30 minutes, and when I cum, I do get the normal ejaculation feeling. When I take the condom out, it shows that I have came a second time.

Does this happen to anyone else? would the first round be precum and I just think i am finished hence making me lose wood?

Also note that the first couple times I had sex, I had that "precum" feeling w/o the "feel good" orgasm feeling the first 1-2 seconds after I put it in. Its funny b/c after that I was like damn thats so ****ing fast that I just kept pumping and it got softer and I just faked that I came later rather than sooner.

Serious replies only please.

Stats: 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7645
    Charlie Brown has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlie Brown has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlie Brown has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlie Brown has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlie Brown has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlie Brown has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlie Brown has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlie Brown has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlie Brown has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlie Brown has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlie Brown has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Charlie Brown's BodySpace
    You might be going over the edge a tad. Like starting to cum then trying to stop and a little comes out.

Do you have a lot of precum? Mines never usually enough to feel it coming out.

You could be a multiorgasmic man, which would be a great thing.

I dont fully understand what happens with you so its hard.

user3212465 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3212465 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3212465 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3212465 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3212465 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3212465 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3212465 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3212465 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3212465 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3212465 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3212465 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    zfuture..when I put my cock in pussy I feel the same thing you feel - im pretty sure its precum...like you feel your cock letting it go, but its just from the pressure I guess...then I last for a long time. Don't worry...

kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    the first girl i did i bare backed it..i was 15 and lasted honestly like 30 secs..i believe fully it was because i was thinking about it too much thinking i mean like omg im doin this girl..omg she has such big tits..omg im inside her..now i dont think about it..prime example last time i had sex a pearl jam song was on the radio..i pumped to the neat of the music and thought about the song rather than me doin this hott chic..try that it works good and i have slipped up a few times and when i slipped i thought about what was going on and there lied my problem

X-Zit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) X-Zit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) X-Zit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    naw your not having a full orgasm.
    Basically man you need to litarly control your erection/your "cock muscle".

A good excersize is that when your taking a piss---stop the flow of urine. Then contineu to piss, then stop the flow-and continue this cycle.
    Eventually you can switch this excersize over to "cumming" and youll see great improvment in terms of sex, and orgasms--its also the seceret to multiple orgasms for males. lol

pz

kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kiss kiss bang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    in addition to the peeing idea the same applies to jacking off when ur about to blow stop..start again when ur about to blow stop..and continue works good

slimshady0479 is a complete loser! (-2000) slimshady0479 is a complete loser! (-2000) slimshady0479 is a complete loser! (-2000) slimshady0479 is a complete loser! (-2000) slimshady0479 is a complete loser! (-2000) slimshady0479 is a complete loser! (-2000) slimshady0479 is a complete loser! (-2000) slimshady0479 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Don't think about how good it feels. Normally, I will last no more than 1-2 minutes bareback(im only 18) but the other night I did it without really thinking much about how it felt and lasted over 10 minutes. Try it and do some butt squeezes from what I hear.

Stats: 5'8", 142 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3430
    zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zfuture has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit zfuture's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
    You might be going over the edge a tad. Like starting to cum then trying to stop and a little comes out.

Do you have a lot of precum? Mines never usually enough to feel it coming out.

You could be a multiorgasmic man, which would be a great thing.

I dont fully understand what happens with you so its hard.

well i'll rephrase and summarize:

Less than 1 minute after putting it in: I feel as though I am cumming, but without the orgasmic feeling. I gradually get softer and pull out.

5-10 minutes later: I am ready again and last 15-30 mins, this time when I cum I get the orgasm feeling, and when I pull out it looks as if I have ejaculated a second time.

The problem is I dont' know if the first "cumming session" is precum or not. I mean, when I keep on ****ing after this, I gradually get soft and it feels as though I have had an orgasm already without feeling it previously. Note I am describing the first fuk session