Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Have any teens taken test. boosters?

Just asking

Btw what results did you get? Any side effects? Did it effect your mood, and sex drive?

fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i took andro when i was like 15...cause it was at GNC and i had no idea what it really was...but i couldnt sleep at night cause my heart raced....i had big time aggression and good strength gains. i have taken cyclo zmass many different times....my anger gets out of control....my heart rate goes up slightly....i break out some...and my strength goes up.

zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i also took andro when i was 15...my sisters boyfriend told me EAS andro-6 was "all i need to get huge"

not knowing what it was, i bought an $80 bottle from gnc...took 20 caps...and quit because i got a weird rash were my abs and chest met, and i started to want to kill my dad.

as far as actual "test boosters"...i took tribulus, zma, t3, and 6-oxo. none of them will do you any good. when your a teen you hormone levels are high enough to where you dont need them.

Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took Nutrabolics Hydrotest, it obviously worked because I added weight to everything in the gym in decent numbers, I also expereinced acne on my back and forehead which is a effect of high testosterone levels. io didnt add any weight or size really, my muscle where noticibly harder and you cud see my abbs clearer. I took it only about 2 weeks ago, I think if you want to get bigger just eat rite and dont waste your money on a test booster, unless you need a little help breaking a plateau in the gym.

LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well my friend is currently on ZMA, I personally think its placebo effect for him. However, he is a bigger kid over 200+ pounds if thats any help. He has said that that it has helped him greatly, and he's just 16. I must state though, that since he's been on this he has had the biggest acne breakout he has ever had. He has been battling acne for a while now, but when he was on this stuff it just exploded. He is on a break from it and it has cleared up. Whatever you choose, good luck.

Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dead-Metal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    alright thanks for the info guys, appreciate it

adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you will get an increase in strenght but you will also get increased anger and increase acne breakouts I would not do it if I was you.

Redneck College Student The Booger's Avatar
    The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dead-Metal
    alright thanks for the info guys, appreciate it
    Don't go thinking they are good to use, they aren't.
    I'm not one for sig quotes but damn:

When you flip out on the nurse for not aspirating properly with your tetnis shot... "just give it here let me do it myself!!!" - Stickball

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I took a bunch of trib based boosters as a teen. I eventually realized that they are not going to make much of a difference, and not worth the money and my problem as a teen was always enough calories.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

mattj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah i did. I did 1ad once, and m1t once. Only used 6 oxo for my pct like an idiot. Which was a big mistake, gains went down the drain. I wouldn't recommend messing with ur test levels for a few years. If ur dying to, then stick with natural test booster, i.e. tribulus, zma, etc.

lawlorcoaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawlorcoaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawlorcoaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawlorcoaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawlorcoaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawlorcoaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawlorcoaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawlorcoaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawlorcoaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm 17, on T-bomb 2 at the moment.. so far iv noticed a diffrence with the stuff.. as far as sideeffects go the only one i can really say I have had is breaking out.. im not a person who normally breaks out (pimpel here and there like once in a blue moon).. this stuff my face kinda xploded.. i still look ok just its noticable for me *shrug*

all in all i like it... definetly gonna try superdrol though after this bottle is over worth and i give my body a month break..

phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    another one UNDER 18 planning to use superdrol. I hope you read all those stories about the gyno flare ups even with a good pct.

scubasteve2105 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubasteve2105 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Teen Hormones

I majored in biology in college, and I don't recommend testosterone boosters for anyone under 18, possibly 21 depending on your body. You naturally produce a lot of testerone during your sexual maturation of adolescence. The reason many of you report all of these negative side effects is simply that your hormones are already on overtime, so adding more fuel to the fire is simply going to burn you out. You don't want to be stuck later in life with issues like lower than average testosterone b/c of your use as a teen. Good diet as a teen is all you really need to see gains. Leave test boosters for when you need them later in life so you don't develop a tolerance. And don't forget, too much testosterone is bad, testosterone can be converted to estrogen in the male body, which is why some people who take steroids develop secondary sex characteristics. This process can happen much easier than you think. I'd think twice b4 trying test boosters.

CuBaNo101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

question

hey im 15 i was taking anabolx plus testosterone booster and i stop taking it before i finished my first bottle can any one tell me if this ocula done any harm to me or given me any bad side effects ... even tho i took it for that short period of time?

CuBaNo101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey im 15 i was taking anabolx plus testosterone booster and i stop taking it before i finished my first bottle can any one tell me if this ocula done any harm to me or given me any bad side effects ... even tho i took it for that short period of time?

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    FYI, for those of you contemplating it,

Originally Posted by Bignbuff
    Teenagers and Prohormones/Steroids by pogue

I have been getting an increasing number of messages from individuals under eighteen asking me advice about prohormones. Although, I don't mind having these types of discussions with them, I feel as though I have typed the side effects up for them numerous times and still have trouble detering them from using them, so I want to outline some of the potential risks involved with teenagers using prohormones.

Health Risks

When you are under 21, your endocrine system is still developing. This should be obvious as you are still going through the end of puberty, getting acne, etc. During this time peroid, supplementing with extrogenous hormones is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. There is potential for very serious and long term side effects to occur. I hear all the time some of these people saying that "I've stopped growing, so it's okay". No - it's not okay. There are many other potential side effects besides growth plates. Here is a list of a few.

1) Premature closing of growth plates. This one is the most known about. Even if you think you have stopped growing, there still is a potential for height increase over time. I have known people who are 18+ who have continued to grow in height. Scientists know that growth plates don't fuse completely in some cases until individuals are past 22. Don't be deterred just because you haven't grown taller in awhile.

2) Impotence. Supplementing with hormones while you are still growing can potentially cause PERMANENT impotence and fertility issues in teenagers. When you add testosterone, estrogen and a wealth of other synthetic androgens to your body it can cause problems with your normal testicular growth and function. Remember, some of these effects are more than just temporary.

3) Liver/Kidney Problems. I hear all the time teenagers say "Well my friends used it and they got big and nothing happened to them." Really? How do you know? Have they been to a doctor and had their liver and kidney values checked? I doubt it. Just because a person looks okay on the outside, doesn't mean that they could have a host of problems on the inside. Liver and kidney damage is nothing short of serious. This can occur even in people who are past their teen years.

4) Gyno or "bitch tits". I believe this using androgens in teens can really increase the risk of gyno. Gyno has been known to happen naturally in many teenagers because of already fluxating hormones. When you add more hormones to the mix, you dramatically increase the problems. Remember that once you have gyno, its very hard to get rid of unless you take the proper precautions up front.

5) Hair loss/acne/prostate aggrevation, etc. All of these can be increased and agrevated with external androgen use. Have you ever seen a 20 year old going bald? It's not pretty. Don't think it can't happen to you.

6) Brain function. It is well known that hormones play a role in development of cognative brain function. Adding external hormones when your brain is still developing could be a disaster waiting to happen. How can you know many years down the road there won't be problems?

Psychological Problems

Being a teenager can be difficult as it is. Getting used to your own body image can be hard if you feel you're different than everyone else. Many teenagers turn to bodybuilding to help improve that image, and that can be a very healthy thing. However, when a teenager becomes obsessed or is only after short term goals of getting ripped in 6 weeks then it can be a very serious problem when prohormones/steroids get in the mix.

1) Abuse. There is a high potential for abuse when individuals turn to prohormones/steroids when they aren't mature enough to handle them. Most of these individuals had these substances recommended to them by friends with erroneous data presented to them on how to use them and how they work. I have seen teenagers on this board claim to never come off cycles of Mag-10 and 1AD. There is no reason to abuse your body like that. Never coming off hormones can have even greater risks than using them for the short term, such as halting normal hormone production permantely. If you have a problem and want to discuss it with us, please post it.

Legal Problems

Using steroids and prohormones underage can have very obvious legal implications. Since all prohormones have labels on them indicated that they are not for use for individuals under 18, you take into liability not only yourself and your family, but risk liability on the manufacturer and seller who sold these substances to you. By doing this, you are hurting the community who use these substances responsibly. Take responsibility for yourself and stay away from these. Causing harm to yourself is one thing, but everytime a teenager uses prohormones, the potential for them being banned increases. Here are some other problems

1) Drug testing. If you are a teenager playing sports, using steroids and prohormones can seem like a good idea to increase your performance. How would it look if you suddenly got tested for them? Being tested for prohormones WILL SHOW UP AS STEROIDS. You will have no recourse for this, and could potentially find yourself being investigated by the authorities.

2) Purchasing steroids is already illegal, but purchasing prohormones can have implications as well. As I already said, on all bottles of prohormones there is a label saying "Not for use for individuals under 18". That is not just printed on there as a joke, that is on there for a reason. If you bought these substances underage and then got into trouble or had one of the side effects listed above from taking these, what do you think your parents are going to do? They are probably going to sue the manufacturer, sue the seller, and possibly contact their congressmen demanding these substances be banned. You just screwed everyone because you were in a hurry to get some quick muscle. Take into consideration the rest of us before you make your irresponsible purchases.

Please read this over and think about what your goals are a long time before you decide to take your health into jeopardy and risk legal repercussions by using prohormones and steroids as a teenager. You not only endanger yourself, but all of us who want to or may want to use prohormones one day. We all want to have good gains and have pefect bodies, thats why we're here. But rushing into things and abusing susbstances is not the answer. There is absolutely no justification for teenagers to use prohormones or steroids. None. So, before you decide to use them - please take some time out, and make a post describing your training, diet and supplemenation. I know that me and the other members of the board would be more than happy to help you make some changes to your diet and training to help gain naturally, without the use of androgens. Doing this, you will save us all a a lot of grief.
    Please do not do something you would regret in the long run. God bless!
    Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
    -Proverbs 19:21

Mr. Man Milk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr. Man Milk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr. Man Milk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr. Man Milk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr. Man Milk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr. Man Milk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr. Man Milk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr. Man Milk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr. Man Milk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr. Man Milk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr. Man Milk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have taken them since I was 14.

Paniro1121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the only test booster i took when i was about 15 was ZMA and it worked very well and still does, i am not sure if it increased test but it definately helps because it's shown that most bodybuilders/athletes have a magnesium deficiency
    "Pain make me grow. Growing is what I want. Therefore, for me pain is pleasure. And so when I am experiencing pain I’m in heaven. It’s great. People suggest this is masochistic. But they’re wrong. I like pain for a particular reason. I don’t like needle’s stuck in my arm. But I do like the pain that is necessary to be a champion.” - Arnold Schwarzenegger

tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CuBaNo101
    sometimes it can shut down your bodys natural way of producing test. Sometimes it's temporary but ya never know. I'm no doctor so next time I would do some research before jumping into a product, this board and others are very informative.

tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool try./...............

Originally Posted by Dead-Metal
    Just asking

Btw what results did you get? Any side effects? Did it effect your mood, and sex drive?
    holy man, at your age your sex drive should be so high that you're humping the wall when you think of your teachers (hopefully females, or whatever your preference). You should'nt need a test booster at your age. Tons of posts about this exact thing many times over, do a search to see. Test boosters are usually for men 25 and older whose test levels START to drop. It's very tempting with all the ads and hype of andro products and hey we can give you big arms BUT alot of companies stuff is bogus and a waste of money BUT some are legit and carry good products. A suggestion, if your looking to add strength and size try products more along the line of No2 (such as controlled labs whiteblood) also creatine products like storm or cellmass or many others will do wonders- glycergrow, purple wrath....... as well, I like the Leukic as I get a great pump that stays with me for a while and I recover quickly. Remember your vitamins and proteins.
    my .02 worth.
    cheers

Young_King has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young_King has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young_King has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young_King has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young_King has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young_King has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young_King has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young_King has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young_King has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young_King has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young_King has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ^ Great post man. Thats all you need. At your age, this could be REALLY dangerous.

If you just get a good diet in check (seems the hardest for teens) yo ushould see awesome gains.

romaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i took Tribex a while ago and felt the strength going up initially and after that it hit a plateau...i think it would be better to cycle it.
    -----------------
    ratemysupps.com
    -----------------
    The Best Source For SUPPLEMENT REVIEWS On The Web

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lets get one thing straight. Taking test. boosters at teenage years is unnecessary (except ZMA, which is just a mineral). However like so many people think, it is in no way dangerouse. If you used steroids then there will be a problem, but not trib. oxo etc.
    RIP Steve Irwin :(

TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi someone postand answer this message to me.

why is it ppl say your test levels are at their highest at 19 when an older 20 od year old finds it easier to put on muscle.
    But ppl say when U are in your 20s u do not have the test levels.

This is confusing.
    Because at 16 why didnt I get gains like I was on a test booster when my test levels were at their highest?

Registered User adrenalin18stud's Avatar
    adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i did take zma when i was 16 and made good gains while i was taking it, i reccomend zma when still in your teens but nothing else as a test booster.
    the more famous you get, its very important to keep your ego as low as possible.

StarrClassic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

T-Bomb II

I took 2 servings a day as recomended. My next workout, i can clearly recall adding 10 lbs to each dumbbell on chest flies as well as 2 extra reps. The only bad thing was that I literally could not stop thinking about girls. It kinda sucked until my workout then it was pretty benificial. Oh yeah, whenever i burped, it tasted like funky herbs.

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lawlorcoaster
    I'm 17, on T-bomb 2 at the moment.. so far iv noticed a diffrence with the stuff.. as far as sideeffects go the only one i can really say I have had is breaking out.. im not a person who normally breaks out (pimpel here and there like once in a blue moon).. this stuff my face kinda xploded.. i still look ok just its noticable for me *shrug*

all in all i like it... definetly gonna try superdrol though after this bottle is over worth and i give my body a month break..
    hahah oh man bad idea
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i took novedex xt 4 caps a night for 8 weeks when i was 16. i got stronger no adverse effects as i was taller when i recorded my height on my 17 birthday

my balls did go up and i wanted to slam my teacher's head into her podium, less erections i kind of liked that too striking wood all the time sux, and of course i got the alpha male feeling

in fact i even ordered 2 more bottles to give it a go again so i could get better gains over the summer
    Last edited by Wolzen; 06-09-2009 at 08:03 PM.

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well thank god you let him know about that, it might still influence the decision he made 3 years ago
    I want to touch the butt.

foxcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anything natural wont really have an effect as they will only raise your free testosterone to normal levels. if you had low testosterone you would benefit from them.. other than that.. they r useless IMO