Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    monsterjta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gymratluke View Post
    Hey, thats awesome, I can tell everyone my arm is 16.5 now, sounds much better than 15.5. I'm glad that I figured this out, so am i supposed to flex everything when measuring?
    It is a bit funny looking at this thread. I suppose it is really about aesthetics. If it looks good and you like it, then I suppose you're reaching your goals.

PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by elcrack66 View Post
    What's the average bicep size of a BBer here at bb.com? If every1 posts their bicep size(") and we can see. No flaming ,it would be interesting to know that's all!

elcrack66

reredrum is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Bicep size

I am 5ft9 238 , 55 years old 16inch bicep

thatoneguy2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What's the advrage bicep size for a 17 year old. My arm is 13 resting and 14.5 cold at 5'9 140 LB at least the last time I checked with was 2 months ago they were. PS take in consideration I don't lift.

Curmudgeon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curmudgeon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curmudgeon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curmudgeon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curmudgeon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curmudgeon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curmudgeon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curmudgeon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curmudgeon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curmudgeon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curmudgeon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    15.8 at a 17-18% body fat

Floyd64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Floyd64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Floyd64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Floyd64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Floyd64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Floyd64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Floyd64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Floyd64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Floyd64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Floyd64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Floyd64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    18.5-19" but then I'm not a teen. Takes years guys (naturally that is).

DinkyWink is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My arms are 15.5 inches at 17 5"11 and 170lbs with one year of training is that good?

PSBlueEyes is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Attached Pic (Cooking in Kitchen)

Originally Posted by Lector606 View Post
    It isn't the best to go by arm size alone, because bodyfat is a factor... I have just under 15 inch arms but they look big on me, because I have low bodyfat (see pic). If someone has 15 or 20 percent bodyfat, they might easily have 16 inch arms with my LBM.

They say the average male arm size is 13 or 14 inches, but the average man probably has 15 or 20 percent bodyfat, so it is not accurate to look at lean 13.5 inch arms and say they are "average".
    Woof! Stud! Awesome Arms (Killer forearms!) 💪🏼incredible hard flexing biceps, and Perfect Pecs (straight out of my wet dreams!) Total STUD! What a MAN!
    Thanks for showing off - you’ve seriously got what it takes! If you get into muscle worship (and how could you not with all the hard work it’s taken to build that bod!) send me some private pix and you’ll get some serious worship! Either way, thanks for showing off, Stud!

PSBlueEyes is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Attached Pic (Cooking in Kitchen)

Originally Posted by Lector606 View Post
    It isn't the best to go by arm size alone, because bodyfat is a factor... I have just under 15 inch arms but they look big on me, because I have low bodyfat (see pic). If someone has 15 or 20 percent bodyfat, they might easily have 16 inch arms with my LBM.

They say the average male arm size is 13 or 14 inches, but the average man probably has 15 or 20 percent bodyfat, so it is not accurate to look at lean 13.5 inch arms and say they are "average".
    Woof! Stud! Awesome Arms (Killer forearms!) 💪🏼incredible hard flexing biceps, and Perfect Pecs (straight out of my wet dreams!) Total STUD! What a MAN!
    Thanks for showing off - you’ve seriously got what it takes! If you get into muscle worship (and how could you not with all the hard work it’s taken to build that bod!) send me some private pix and you’ll get some serious worship! Either way, thanks for showing off, Stud!

jmatthews6208 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mine are 14 cold and not flexed and 16.25 cold and flexed.

RowerToLifter is not very well liked. (-100) RowerToLifter is not very well liked. (-100) RowerToLifter is not very well liked. (-100) RowerToLifter is not very well liked. (-100) RowerToLifter is not very well liked. (-100) RowerToLifter is not very well liked. (-100) RowerToLifter is not very well liked. (-100) RowerToLifter is not very well liked. (-100) RowerToLifter is not very well liked. (-100) RowerToLifter is not very well liked. (-100) RowerToLifter is not very well liked. (-100)
    What's the average bicep size of a BBer here at bb.com? If every1 posts their bicep size(") and we can see. No flaming ,it would be interesting to know that's all!

elcrack66
    15 cold 16 flexed

Powerli is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RowerToLifter View Post
    15 cold 16 flexed
    mhm

FatalMusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    12.5 relaxed, 14.5 flexed, cold.

Wouldn't the more important number be the difference between relaxed and flexed if you are actually trying to measure improvement or progress?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FatalMusa View Post
    12.5 relaxed, 14.5 flexed, cold.

Wouldn't the more important number be the difference between relaxed and flexed if you are actually trying to measure improvement or progress?
    Why? Size increase doesn't disappear when you're not flexed.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

vhinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like I need work 5'6 at 145 lbs and im only at 13.7

vanlugen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    15.5". Would like to hit 17" but as I've gotten older I have turned into a hard gainer in terms of putting on and maintaining weight

Sophia9848 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

elcrack66
    The Average bicep size for male is 13 to 14

Willh5080 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It depend on man's country also. Man is Asia and man in Europe will have different average bicep size. I'd want to ask about that thing (). Is it relly work?