scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz

what does Rocky Road ON 100% whey taste like...

about to order some but need to know what this new flavour tastes like...

Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm about through with a 5lb tub. It's allright. I didnt like it at first but now I like it. I still like the regular chocolate better, though.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Ruby Soho
    I'm about through with a 5lb tub. It's allright. I didnt like it at first but now I like it. I still like the regular chocolate better, though.
    so is it bascially chocolate then...

BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Too much of a good thing.....

Take it from the voice of experience; don't buy a 5lb container of ANYTHING unless you have used it in the past and are just crazy in love with it! Most popular wheys come in 2lb containers these days and the savings involved in buying 5lb or even 10lb quantities is negligible. Those savings also go right out the window if you buy 5lbs of something for the first time and it turns out to be awful! Having said all of that, Rocky Road is a really good flavor for me.

Originally Posted by BOMARKSF
    Take it from the voice of experience; don't buy a 5lb container of ANYTHING unless you have used it in the past and are just crazy in love with it! Most popular wheys come in 2lb containers these days and the savings involved in buying 5lb or even 10lb quantities is negligible. Those savings also go right out the window if you buy 5lbs of something for the first time and it turns out to be awful! Having said all of that, Rocky Road is a really good flavor for me.

ye well get a deal on a 10lbs bag and a 5lb container... so hav to get that... its cause i am a regular customer at a site...

so think i will just go for it...

melmoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melmoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melmoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melmoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melmoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melmoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melmoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melmoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melmoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melmoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melmoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tastes like chocolate with a hint of marshmellow... yummy!

Originally Posted by melmoth
    tastes like chocolate with a hint of marshmellow... yummy!

sounds good... ordered it now should get next couple of days...

so fed up of normal chocolate but nothing can beat the normal strawberry...

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You made a good choice. I live by my Rocky Road ProComplex.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

midget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) midget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) midget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) midget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I find it tastes like almonds. It was good but after 3 containers I had enough.

100% addicted to winning dp13368's Avatar
    dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    rocky road= chocolate + marshmallow
    2004 NCAA Men's Soccer Final 4
    2005 National #2 Ranking

"Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?" -Lance

Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    its my favorite flavor of protein. i'm going to miss it
    My E-Crew or List of Cool People
    ---who gives a ****, it's the internet

"been dreamin about those Johnny Cakes"

Experientia docet stultos

redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    uh... I'm a bit confused!

scott_donald, if you'd have searched before asking, you'd had find that most of the review of this flavor turn to be negative, from not THAT bad to unbearable lol...

But now it seems that people like it? mmm... maybe i'll have to give it a try someday, but I'll surely go with a 2lbs tub... in case it makes me throw up

Redvision
    ::: You born small and weak, you'll die small and weak... what you look in between is up to you:::

Originally Posted by midget
    I find it tastes like almonds. It was good but after 3 containers I had enough.

hope not dont like nuts...

Originally Posted by redvision
    uh... I'm a bit confused!

scott_donald, if you'd have searched before asking, you'd had find that most of the review of this flavor turn to be negative, from not THAT bad to unbearable lol...

But now it seems that people like it? mmm... maybe i'll have to give it a try someday, but I'll surely go with a 2lbs tub... in case it makes me throw up

Redvision

easier to ask than search...

Originally Posted by Oak the Toke
    its my favorite flavor of protein. i'm going to miss it

why where it goin...

Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by scott_donald
    why where it goin...
    .....I'm not going anywhere. I'm just not ordering ON anymore. I got a new source for a whey blend that is over $3 a pound cheaper. So I'm just going to have to deal with their flavors.
    Last edited by Oak the Toke; 01-02-2006 at 09:26 AM.
    My E-Crew or List of Cool People
    ---who gives a ****, it's the internet

"been dreamin about those Johnny Cakes"

Experientia docet stultos

Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally, I hate it. It tasted decent the first few times but now I can't stand it and can't wait to finish the tub. I actually like the Strawberry flavor though.
    Currently taking: White Blood, Green Bulge

NOW ADAM multivitamin, NOW Omega-3, Primaforce Green Tea Extract, ON ZMA

ON Whey, Cytogainer, Cytomax Preformance, SciVation Xtend

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its a pretty good flavor.. I like the hint of marshmellow
    Any questions on the Air Force and how it can help meet your needs PM me!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=641290
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have bought 3 tubs of 5lbs. So obviously I like it, taste is relative though. It has mixed reviews, its one of the few I can drink with just water. Many love the chocolate mint flavor, I have not tasted it yet.

Try this in case you dont like it with water
    12 oz of skim milk
    1 banana
    2 scoops of Rocky Road
    I really like this shake.