Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Smile How are football players so big?

Hey guys, im a football player. But I see some other players, that are huge. I am wondering how the hell they get so big, when they burn so many calories. There was a thread about this before, but cant find it. Do they eat non stop, I know alot of college ones are huge too, I seen one dude with the biggest calves. I find it hard to gain weight with all the cardio we do, but just interested in this topic.
    "The only thing keeping one from achieving is disbelief in oneself" - D1 - "Tcrock"

Nikaprease is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikaprease is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikaprease is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikaprease is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikaprease is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikaprease is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikaprease is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikaprease is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikaprease is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikaprease is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikaprease is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Two words : Penis Pump

President of the MWO TheBigMastodon's Avatar
    Location: United States of America, Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, Land of Oppurtunity, My Home Sweet Home, Best Country in the World, Canada's Daddy, Now With 100% Vitamin C!
    TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its called genetics. Is it that hard for you to understand?
    M.W.O. - Misc World Order
    TheBigMastodon * Capy * CEEofGraySkull * Bluestorm100 * Finch99 * XPmpnII * F2. * Caine 607 * KyGunator * nail3r * Ruffian * no_strain_no_ga * dts1789 * clickclack * SCiONiC_xTc_32 * thugluv

Stats: 6'0", 165 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9552
    Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ali_Z's BodySpace
    I have a friend who was in the NBA and then decided to go to the NFL and when he got their he he was really skinny so they made him eat steak after steak after steak. He said that after a few months he was BIG and I believe he played RB.

So pretty much just eat steaks with a lot of water and protein shakes.

Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TheBigMastodon
    Its called genetics. Is it that hard for you to understand?
    Not true, I got muscle faster than my friend, but he went to college to play ball, and now hes huge.
    "The only thing keeping one from achieving is disbelief in oneself" - D1 - "Tcrock"

Remember the future. lebronjames's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 155 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8679
    lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit lebronjames's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Ali_Z
    I have a friend who was in the NBA and then decided to go to the NFL and when he got their he he was really skinny so they made him eat steak after steak after steak. He said that after a few months he was BIG and I believe he played RB.

ok what was his name? Jamal lewis?
    The block of granite that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong.

BodyPoints: 113
    fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit fupafighter2's BodySpace
    genetics + (hard work).

i remember reading something on E. James. He used to work in watermelon plantations in HS. He never lifted weights in HS, but was a serious athlete. his first weight training session @ the U he was able to press 405.

Stats: 6'0", 165 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9552
    Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ali_Z has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ali_Z's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by lebronjames
    ok what was his name? Jamal lewis?
    I haven't talked to him in about a year but I'm going to see him next month. My mom knows him well and I'll get his name in a few hours or tomorrow. This is for real, this guys a beast. He's like 6'5 and over 200lbs. Ohh he dosen't play anymore he's like 35+years old.

Btw at my HS we have the top ranked defensive player(I beleive) and this guy is a BEAST. He dosen't eat A LOT and stuff. He holds most of the gym records. His name is Sionne Fua. I think it's definatley genetics their since his dad is HUGE too and most Samoans are HUGE.(Watch Sumo wrestling to see how big they are.)
    Last edited by Ali_Z; 01-01-2006 at 10:27 PM.

Location: United States of America, Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, Land of Oppurtunity, My Home Sweet Home, Best Country in the World, Canada's Daddy, Now With 100% Vitamin C!
    TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBigMastodon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lomsweezy
    News Flash Football Isnt A Sport Its For Fat People Who Have Genetics That Make Them Big And Tall, It Doesnt Involve Skill, Anybody Can Catch A ****ing Ball, Football Is Full Of Out Of Shape Fat Asses And They Need To ****ing Stop Showing It On Tv
    Julius Peppers is more athletic than just about any man on the face of the earth. Youre telling me Vick and Bailey arent athletic?
    TheBigMastodon * Capy * CEEofGraySkull * Bluestorm100 * Finch99 * XPmpnII * F2. * Caine 607 * KyGunator * nail3r * Ruffian * no_strain_no_ga * dts1789 * clickclack * SCiONiC_xTc_32 * thugluv

Originally Posted by fupafighter2
    genetics + (hard work).

i remember reading something on E. James. He used to work in watermelon plantations in HS. He never lifted weights in HS, but was a serious athlete. his first weight training session @ the U he was able to press 405.
    Yup he grew up in Immokale, in South Florida. He still trains in Miami in the hood in the summers, or at the university of miami weight room. I heard a story where he gave bums money, to spot him.

But, still I know its genetics, but I had better genetics than my friend, I was bigger than him when we worked out together than when he went to a college, he got so much bigger.

SugeKnight is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SugeKnight is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SugeKnight is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SugeKnight is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SugeKnight is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SugeKnight is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SugeKnight is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SugeKnight is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SugeKnight is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SugeKnight is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SugeKnight is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    News Flash Football Isnt A Sport Its For Fat People Who Have Genetics That Make Them Big And Tall, It Doesnt Involve Skill, Anybody Can Catch A ****ing Ball, Football Is Full Of Out Of Shape Fat Asses And They Need To ****ing Stop Showing It On Tv
    right.....

Thumbs down

Ignore this idiot, he obviously wasnt good enough to be 3rd string on his highschool football team.

This is to the idiot, yea there really out of shape....Anyway back to topic dont let idiots like that make you go off topic.
    Attached Images

Thumbs up

Fat?
    Attached Images

Stats: 5'7", 202 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1988
    ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ratmonkey's BodySpace
    I haven't talked to him in about a year but I'm going to see him next month. My mom knows him well and I'll get his name in a few hours or tomorrow. This is for real, this guys a beast. He's like 6'5 and over 200lbs. Ohh he dosen't play anymore he's like 35+years old.

Btw at my HS we have the top ranked defensive player(I beleive) and this guy is a BEAST. He dosen't eat A LOT and stuff. He holds most of the gym records. His name is Sionne Fua. I think it's definatley genetics their since his dad is HUGE too and most Samoans are HUGE.(Watch Sumo wrestling to see how big they are.)
    200lbs at 6'5" is anorexic looking. my best friend is 215 at 6'6" and looks like a twig...

Remember the future. lebronjames's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 155 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8679
    lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lebronjames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit lebronjames's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ratmonkey
    200lbs at 6'5" is anorexic looking. my best friend is 6'6" at 215 and looks like a twig...
    ratmonkey has spoken and lebronjames agrees with ratmonkey
    The block of granite that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong.

He sounds like a shooting guard to me.

Stats: 6'5", 235 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2734
    Quinn77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quinn77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quinn77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quinn77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quinn77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quinn77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quinn77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quinn77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quinn77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quinn77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quinn77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Quinn77's BodySpace
    no bs i'm 6'6 and 270-280, when i was a freshman i was like 200 and 6"4 when ur that tall it's hard to get under 200, what a *** the only players i can think of that are fat are line men but they all run like 4.5 to 5.0 40's

BodyPoints: 2353
    jay81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jay81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jay81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jay81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jay81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jay81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jay81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jay81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jay81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jay81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jay81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jay81's BodySpace
    Genetics mostly. And drugs. Heck, a bloke I know is 6'4'' and a solid 250lbs (very built ... you could mistake him for an NFL player) and he doesn't even lift weights. A lot of the bigger NFL players would be the same way in the genetics department.

BodyPoints: 18944
    Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Krunk Fu's BodySpace

Your friend? You are 15.
    Last edited by akaye47; 01-02-2006 at 12:24 AM.

getting_hard is not very helpful. (-500) getting_hard is not very helpful. (-500) getting_hard is not very helpful. (-500)
    Please leave Lazie...

pissing off thought nazis bigbutnothuge's Avatar
    bigbutnothuge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigbutnothuge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigbutnothuge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigbutnothuge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigbutnothuge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigbutnothuge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigbutnothuge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigbutnothuge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigbutnothuge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigbutnothuge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigbutnothuge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Im trying to think of ANYONE who went from the NBA to NFL. I can think of guys who played MLB and NFL, MLB and NBA, NBA draft picks who played baseball, guys like Dave Winfield who could have played in MLB, NBA, or NFL but chose just one. But I cant think of any skinny NBA players that switched to the NFL.
    Support BTP

BodyPoints: 570
    SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit SPAM's BodySpace
    Follow a group of highschool football players to a buffet and let all your questions be answered.
    ***Christian Bodybuilders***

NOTE: There are too many members to list in my sig! Please check out the list on the page below:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10353828&posted=1#post10353828

This thing inside of me, it kills me everyday
    But I will not submit to it, it is not my way
    This is my temple, and nothing may tear it down
    I will burn it, it won't be here to stay.

-Me

BodyPoints: 3548
    Sebstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sebstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sebstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sebstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sebstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sebstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sebstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sebstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sebstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sebstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sebstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Sebstar's BodySpace
    holy **** the amount of dribble in this thread is simply amazing. i mean we have it all. 16 year olds saying they have 35 year old NBA/NFL friends, people saying that 200lbs at 6'6 is "solid" and a person giving the NFL ****. I thought it would never happen but this thread sums up like 70% of misc posts.

mindraper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mindraper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mindraper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mindraper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mindraper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mindraper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mindraper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mindraper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mindraper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mindraper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mindraper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    genetics + steroids + hard work = football players

Stats: 6'2"
    BodyPoints: 4550
    Matt96teg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Matt96teg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Matt96teg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Matt96teg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Matt96teg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Matt96teg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Matt96teg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Matt96teg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Matt96teg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Matt96teg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Matt96teg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Matt96teg's BodySpace
    Urlacher is 6'4" 258lbs and he is very athletic and pretty damn fast.
    Do or Die

SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPAM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit SPAM's BodySpace
    i would like a beef sandwich.

NOTE: There are too many members to list in my sig! Please check out the list on the page below:

-Me

BodyPoints: 18944
    Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Krunk Fu has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Krunk Fu's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Sebstar
    holy **** the amount of dribble in this thread is simply amazing. i mean we have it all. 16 year olds saying they have 35 year old NBA/NFL friends, people saying that 200lbs at 6'6 is "solid" and a person giving the NFL ****. I thought it would never happen but this thread sums up like 70% of misc posts.
    LOL

Visit SPAM's BodySpace

-Me

Stats: 5'8", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 16558
    SDFlip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDFlip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDFlip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDFlip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDFlip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDFlip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDFlip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDFlip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDFlip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDFlip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDFlip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SDFlip's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by bigbutnothuge
    Im trying to think of ANYONE who went from the NBA to NFL. I can think of guys who played MLB and NFL, MLB and NBA, NBA draft picks who played baseball, guys like Dave Winfield who could have played in MLB, NBA, or NFL but chose just one. But I cant think of any skinny NBA players that switched to the NFL.
    no one has and that's why his post is bull****

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast