houn' dog gonna eat dat Buck Futt's Avatar
    Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

EDTA and Nitric Oxide

For the past few years I have done regular chelation therapy (an M.D. administers an I.V. solution of EDTA) and was pretty much amazed at the difference it made overall in my health after a short series of treatments. This was most notable in my workout pumps as well as an increase in sexual function. But I never thought much about it until recently when I began doing some personal research into how EDTA works and came across references to EDTA and nitric oxide levels. The light came on at that point, but since chelation therapy is so expensive I started looking at ways of doing this at home and kept coming across calcium disodium EDTA.

I began searching for an OTC version and found a couple of companies selling Calcium Disodium EDTA in powder form. I ordered it and started taking it by the label directions by mixing a small amount of it with water and over time slowing upping the dose. After a few weeks, I did not notice a tremendous change in my health so I went back to the drawing board with some more net searches. I found a reference to using the EDTA sublingually rather than simply drinking it down.

So to test this theory I have been using Calcium Disodium EDTA sublingually for the past several weeks (coming up on 2 months now). Within a few days of doing this I noticed a very positive change in my muscle pumps along with increased sexual function. This was most dramatic on days when I also took either StaminO2 or Nitrix. So much so that my dosing of either of those two products could be minimized with the same positive results. Ordinarily in order to see results with Nitrix, I was having to take upwards of 12 tabs an hour before workout, and with the StaminO2, I was consuming nearly 1/3 of a bottle a day. With the EDTA, I can take 1 or 2 Nitrix tabs OR 2 capfulls of StaminO2 and have the identical effects. I have also noticed that while taking Psychotropin that my erections are more spontaneous than usual and function is also improved. On days where I take sublingual EDTA, 4 Psychotropin and either 1 Stamina RX or 1 horny goat weed then my sex drive and function is literally through the roof. I also noticed on one night where I had taken the above that I didn't get action in the bedroom so I went to the gym. My pumps were unreal too.

So far the only constant in all of this is the sublingual EDTA. I know it's probably not for everyone, and I don't know if it will work for everyone, but I thought it was worth mentioning. Especially since a month's supply is ultra cheap and easy to use. I know what I have posted is not exactly science, but please feel free to critique this info or to share your thoughts.
    Focus. Inhale. Relax. Blink. Exhale. Focus. Pull.

crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome please send me the link where you bought it I'm down with that!!

Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by crazylucci
    Awesome please send me the link where you bought it I'm down with that!!
    Getting EDTA without having a health problem=bad idea.

Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buck Futt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bane
    Getting EDTA without having a health problem=bad idea.
    Please let me know more specifics about this....I don't want to be taking something that could be harmful! Thanks

update...

I spoke today with the doctor who has done my chelation therapy before and I told him that I was taking Calcium Disodium EDTA but that in light of recent discussions I had concerns about health problems. He said that PURE EDTA would have potential for making some health problems worse if they already had those problems and also mentioned something about the potential for calcium depletion with regular EDTA. However, he did say that these problems were all but absent with calcium disodium EDTA except at extremely high doses which he said was not likely. So it appears that it's not for everyone.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention and I hope this sheds some light on things.

Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Yeah, doesn't sound like people in good health need etda.

http://www.cardiorenew.com/

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

I don't want to be a prick, but IMHO I honestly and seriously think that your great pumps from sublingual EDTA are at best a nice placebo effect.

The sublingual resorption rate is extremely low, so I can't imagine how you would reach EDTA blood levels from that that would come even close to the levels reached by i.v. adminsitration. Sublingual application might work for substances that need to be absorbed in the range of less then 1 mg. And even then the substance need to be either a small molecule or it should have some lipophilic properties.

You might have also experienced a preloading-effect of NO-precursors. You have had to take Nitrix 12 tabs in order to work, and now -together with sl EDTA- you need less? You simply might have loaded up your NO-precursors. Well, last year I took Xpand + plain Arginine and after a few weeks (!!!) I got these desired and beloved NO-based pumps. Once my NO-synthesizing machinery has loaded up, I continued to have extremely good pumps for weeks and even months after I have stopped to take this stuff.

In general, I would not recommend to anyone to take EDTA or other chelators, except for some diseases that require such treatment.

Best regards

David