2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Do you think my ab routine is too much?

First off let me say I'm cutting.

Secondly, I decided to do weighted ab workouts several months ago, I realized my stomach stopped shrinking as a result, a layer of fat remained, but my abs are rock fricken hard... MUCH more so than before. It appears there is a layer of fat on top of them which I can't get rid of.

Either way, here it is..

Weighted Leg Lifts (Hold 20-30 lb. d.b. between arches of feet and slowly raise)
    6x10 or 6x20
    Weighted Hanging Leg Raises (Hold 20 lb. d.b. between arches of feet and slowly raise)
    3x20
    Weighted Swiss Ball Crunches (Hold 35 lb. d.b. behind head while doing crunches)
    6x20

And every once in a while I'll do weighted military situps w/the cable pully, by attaching a t-bar at the base of one and a split rope at the other (rope behind your head, t-bar anchored by feet). And every once in a while I'll also perform on the ab machine they have here, it is one of the better ab machines I've used, for the most part I don't use ab machines though.

I do this routine 3 times a week in addition to my 3 day split.

Could this be why my last layer of fat seems to be so big, because my abs have grown so much?
    Fitness Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107651531

Registered User BillabongVolcom's Avatar
    BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah. Your abs don't need a bunch of exercises and crazy stuff, they need low bodyfat. You can get amazing abs with basic crunches and hanging leg raises.

I just do this 2-3 times a week.

Swiss Ball Weighted Crunches 3 x 12-15 (slow squeezing the abs at the top and pausing for a sec, 2 seconds up, 3 seconds down)
    Hanging Straight Leg Raises 3 x 12-15 (slow squeezing my abs and sucking in my stomach hard)
    Bicycle 1 x Failure, Basically going until burnt out.
    I had all the normal teenage fantasies..cars, girls, money, blow. Then my parents left for a week, and all my fantasies came true!

LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would jus consider lowering the 6 sets down to 3...