LTD11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Working out after being sick?

Does anybody know if it's a bad idea to workout right after being ill? I haven't been to the gym in 3 days because I just had the flu and want to go but still feel a little weak.

Can working out after being sick cause you to relapse, if you will?

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was out for a week, I'm going today no matter what.. I feel better; I guess I will test my strength when I'm lifting
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    personally, i believe that if you can get your ass out of bed and go to work, you should be able to get to the gym. i mean, if you are sick as a dog and bed-ridden, then stay there.. but too many people look for excuses not to go to the gym. if youre a little under the weather, go and stimulate the muscle, you dont have to tear it up much. this is when its hard on your immune system. just go and stimulate the muscle, get a good pump, then go home and eat and rest.
    Zich

mateostarks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mateostarks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mateostarks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mateostarks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mateostarks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mateostarks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mateostarks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mateostarks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mateostarks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mateostarks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mateostarks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    personally it is counterproductive to my body, Because If i go to the gym and i come home really fatigued then i wasted my time .

When u go in the gym go in FRESH , that does not include being sore , u can go to the gym while being sore but avoid the gym when ur mind and body is not fresh .

You enter the gym fresh , Then u leave without feeling "fatigued" Notice i dident say tired , i said "fatigued"

But when ur sick that just brings u closer to being fatigued .. Yes go in the gym if u want (which i know u will ) but do not train like u trained the other days .

look man this addictiveness that we have for this **** , we need to cut it down a bit , If we are sick , lets just rest , we are doing are body a favor
    It just makes no sense to workout while u are not well , its just a waist of time

and dont worry about losing muscle believe me ur not going too .

Rest man , if u dont , then cool u will learn from ur mistakes , although i hope when u go in sick u come out fine , I hope u dont come out fatigued , If u do u will learn on what is right and what is wrong .

just my advice from the person that has gotten injuries and all that **** . Just speaking from experience , not speaking from a article i found online.

peace

LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea, it all depends on what i had, and how i feel... If i jus have a simple cold, sometimes i'll work right through.

But if i have a stomach virus, or something where i can't get food in me, I take a day or two to refuel... One time i went in right after a bad stomach virus, and i was not hitting any where near the weight....

zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mateostarks View Post
    personally it is counterproductive to my body, Because If i go to the gym and i come home really fatigued then i wasted my time .

When u go in the gym go in FRESH , that does not include being sore , u can go to the gym while being sore but avoid the gym when ur mind and body is not fresh .

You enter the gym fresh , Then u leave without feeling "fatigued" Notice i dident say tired , i said "fatigued"

But when ur sick that just brings u closer to being fatigued .. Yes go in the gym if u want (which i know u will ) but do not train like u trained the other days .

look man this addictiveness that we have for this **** , we need to cut it down a bit , If we are sick , lets just rest , we are doing are body a favor
    It just makes no sense to workout while u are not well , its just a waist of time

and dont worry about losing muscle believe me ur not going too .

Rest man , if u dont , then cool u will learn from ur mistakes , although i hope when u go in sick u come out fine , I hope u dont come out fatigued , If u do u will learn on what is right and what is wrong .

just my advice from the person that has gotten injuries and all that **** . Just speaking from experience , not speaking from a article i found online.

peace
    when i leave the gym im always exhausted because i bust my ass in there. if i leave a gym and im not exhauted then i feel ive wasted my time...
    Zich