druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

i need help, im lost, lol

so heres the lowdown, first i was skinny, then fat and now at this state. problem is i ain't getting anywhere im at like this maintanence diet and im affraid to bulk again. but myabe i need to cut. i just said bulk cause i need overall muscle mass. i was thinking about taking creatine for an extra boost, but they don't have CEE or any quality creatine brand where im from. so can anyone lead me in the right path of what my next step should be. and don't say clean my back cause im working on it
    Attached Images

Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    have you been working on your legs?
    wow strong arms

druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Rough-Draft
    have you been working on your legs?
    im aware they suck thank you, lol. i've been trying

Pumpin_Biffa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I reckon you are looking good there dude, your biceps in particular. I'm in a similar situation in that as a one time lard-arse I fear bulking. What I do is find a middle ground where you eat enough to grow, while not allowing for a large deposits of fat. How many calories per day do you consume and how have they impacted on your weight? If the scales show that you are losing weight - well eat some more. I aim to put on about a pound per month, of clean muscle. If I feel as though I'm packing on a little too much fat I do some cardio or cut back on the calories. What I have found is that my body has become quite responsive to any changes in diet. Good luck any way dude you seem to be on the right track.
    Train the mind - Absorb the pain - Let all else take care of itself

Originally Posted by Pumpin_Biffa
    I reckon you are looking good there dude, your biceps in particular. I'm in a similar situation in that as a one time lard-arse I fear bulking. What I do is find a middle ground where you eat enough to grow, while not allowing for a large deposits of fat. How many calories per day do you consume and how have they impacted on your weight? If the scales show that you are losing weight - well eat some more. I aim to put on about a pound per month, of clean muscle. If I feel as though I'm packing on a little too much fat I do some cardio or cut back on the calories. What I have found is that my body has become quite responsive to any changes in diet. Good luck any way dude you seem to be on the right track.
    thats really good advice man, i really do appreciate it

bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Biceps are looking excellent man.

felix120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice progress, arms are BIG!!!

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by druken bastard
    so heres the lowdown, first i was skinny, then fat and now at this state. problem is i ain't getting anywhere im at like this maintanence diet and im affraid to bulk again. but myabe i need to cut. i just said bulk cause i need overall muscle mass. i was thinking about taking creatine for an extra boost, but they don't have CEE or any quality creatine brand where im from. so can anyone lead me in the right path of what my next step should be. and don't say clean my back cause im working on it
    u can order some cee from bb.com. its cheaper than GNC so it'll make up for the shipping. damn i remember when you looked like a pear, nicca, back when you were a nublet pushin' babyweights. nice job. keep it goin. are you doing heavy squats and deadlifts?
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000)
    You look great, your biceps and back are huge, you probably know but your legs are your only weakpoint.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle."

Originally Posted by jehst
    u can order some cee from bb.com. its cheaper than GNC so it'll make up for the shipping. damn i remember when you looked like a pear, nicca, back when you were a nublet pushin' babyweights. nice job. keep it goin. are you doing heavy squats and deadlifts?
    deadlifts and squats and im increasing on both. my legs are bad no but they used to be worse so im working on it. thank you, i'll keep going